A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

I'm not hungry, just craving to steal

apollogods
    apollogods

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2012-02-17

I'm not hungry, just craving to steal Empty I'm not hungry, just craving to steal

Post by apollogods 7/24/2014, 8:59 am

Natasha's eyes scanned the room. There were a lot of shiny and new things she could just snatch up and walk away. Some Aphrodite girl was showing off a beautiful charm bracelet with real diamonds and gold charms. Another demigod was wearing silver and black gucci watch. There were several other people with nice things, but she found the bracelet and watch intriguing. Natasha grabbed a piece of cake, walking toward the child of Aphrodite. She pretended to trip, smashing the cake on her."Oh my! I'm so sorry, let me help you!" She began to grab the cake but at the,same she was grabbing the cake, she slipped the bracelet off her risk."Again, I am so sorry." Natasha tried to sound sincere although she wasn't. She took a seat by some girl and looked at it admiration."It's so gorgeous, right?" She held it up."Matches my necklace." She giggled.
    Lissa Myers
    Lissa Myers

Female
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2014-07-05

I'm not hungry, just craving to steal Empty Re: I'm not hungry, just craving to steal

Post by Lissa Myers 7/24/2014, 7:07 pm

(May I ask why your signature says "Lissa Myers, you suuuuck"?  Crying )

Lissa walked into the mess hall, smiling happily.  She grabbed a plateful of food and offered some of it to Athena. "Hey, mom" she said.  "Um, here, have some, er, what are these" she looked at the food.  "Chicken wings! Anyways, thanks for a good, day" Lissa said.  Then she walked to her table and began to eat.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

I'm not hungry, just craving to steal Empty Re: I'm not hungry, just craving to steal

Post by Kendall 7/26/2014, 1:27 pm

[ooc: I believe that might be username code, Lissa, which changes from person to person. I'm sure it's nothing personal. (She may have taken it down already, though?)

Wow I'm rusty at RPing.]

bic:

And of course, it was... around lunchtime. Close enough to it, anyway; Kendall didn't care much for the formal 'gather your cabin-mates and go all together!' shtick Chiron attempted to enforce, to imminent failure nowadays. Nobody really listened to the cabin schedules, what with the imminent war with the Romans and Gaea going on and the general lack of organization the camp had descended into. She stood with her hands in her pockets in the doorway of the mess hall, glancing around at the tables neatly arranged in descending cabin order throughout the hall.

Only one or two boys at the Ares cabin table -- that was pleasant enough. No potential for a large-scale food fight right now -- unless the people here right now were ten times more hardcore than Kendall had guessed. She was in the mood to eat, not throw a rib at somebody's eye and dodge flying cake.

The daughter of Ares strode in and picked up a turkey sandwich on a plate, along with some pudding and a spoon and a goblet, turning to the Ares table between the Athena and Demeter ones -- she noticed her table was much more scratched up from her siblings' harsh uses for the silverware. Annddd... to the brazier. Huh. She'd forgotten. She went up to it, scraped in some pudding and part of her sandwich, and went to her table, plopping down in her seat and sighing. Welp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 9:40 pm