A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

hungry romans

hungry romans Empty hungry romans

Post by Guest 4/22/2014, 11:05 pm

Anna walked into mess hall for lunch. She sat down at on the comfiest sofa she could find, and ordered a hamburger and got chocolate from the aurae. It came in ten seconds, and she dug in. It was kind of boring without anyone there though. While she was waiting for someone to come sit down, she created a miniature tornado of snow. She bent it into shapes and eventually it collapsed entirely.

Last edited by Gyro on 5/1/2014, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

hungry romans Empty Re: hungry romans

Post by moriarty 5/1/2014, 7:32 am

Cecelia walked into the mess hall, fiddling with the probatio tablet around her neck. She saw a girl playing with what seemed to be snow at a table by herself. She went over and plopped down a little ways down from her, as not to seem creepy. She waited for her food, which was stir-fry, as always, and a mango bubble tea. Her favorite. Sliding down to face her, Cece smiled and introduced herself. "Hello. I'm Cecelia. And you are?"

Post by Guest 5/1/2014, 7:51 am

Anna brightened up. "Hi Cecelia! I'm Anna, daughter of Chione. And don't worry, you'll get claimed soon." She added after looking at Cecelia's probation tablet.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/1/2014, 4:36 pm

Cecelia smiled. She played with the tablet around her neck. "Thanks. I honestly don't know who my dad is. And it is my dad." She said, twisting it back and forth. She never was sure who her dad was. She had lots of qualities that made her unique.

Post by Guest 5/1/2014, 4:41 pm

"What do you think of camp so far? Do you have any powers?" She asked.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/1/2014, 7:13 pm

Cecelia shrugged. "I dunno. I mean I've only been here for a few months and Reyna's kinda strict. I'm a pretty laid back person." She put her hands behind her head and leaned back. She leaned so far, she fell backwards off the bench. "Oh lawds...

Post by Guest 5/2/2014, 4:37 pm

"Same with me, kind of." Anna said as she made her twister again. It sucked in some hamburger crumbs and spa them out the top. Then Cecelia fell back in her chair and said a phrase that she had heard from some Cajun people around camp. "Do you happen to be Cajun?" She asked. "Nothing personal, it's just the way you pronounced 'lord'." She said and helped Cecelia up off the ground.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/2/2014, 10:34 pm

Cecelia waved her away. "I'm fine. I've got a thick skull." She stood and knocked her forehead with a fist. She shook off the dizziness quickly. "Huh? No. Jus something my friends and I said back home." Smiling, she remembered all things she did with her friends back home.

Post by Guest 5/4/2014, 3:12 pm

OOC: I'm really sorry for the late post I thought I had posted :c
    BIC: "okay" Anna said. She began to take her snow and make nerd glasses, mustaches, and top hats with it. "Do you want a mustache?" She asked playfully.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/4/2014, 5:54 pm

Cecelia watched Anna as she formed the snow into different shapes. When Anna asked if she wanted a mustache, she nodded enthusiastically. She smiled with her perfect teeth.

Post by Guest 5/5/2014, 4:54 pm

OOC: sorry for the late post :c
    BIC: Anna smiled and morphed the snow into a large mustache shape and placed it on Cecelia's face. "There you go!" She sad happily.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/5/2014, 5:09 pm

Cecelia laughed. She scrunched up her nose and wiggled it around. "It's cold!" She felt really happy. As she was waving her hand like a two year old, an aura came by and put a chocolate macadamia nut cookie in her plate.

Post by Guest 5/5/2014, 5:17 pm

"Of course it is! It's snow!" Anna giggled. "Ooh, is that a chocolate macadamia nut cookie?" She asked. She turned to the aurae. "Could I have a refill on my hot chocolate and one of those also?" She alders and pointed to Cecelia's cookie. It soon returned an she dunked the cookie in her fresh hot chocolate and bit a piece off.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/5/2014, 5:27 pm

Cecelia brushed off her mustache into Anna's bucket. Picking up her cookie, she shoved the whole thing into her mouth as she nodded. "It's delicious isn't it?"

Post by Guest 5/5/2014, 5:43 pm

"Heck yeah!" Anna shouted rather loudly. Some people looked at her funnily, but she didn't care. the cold never bothered me anyway she quoted in her mind from her favorite movie of all time.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/5/2014, 6:23 pm

OOC: omg. I did a cover of that. Just look up "Let it go iwillbeadorkforever" on youtube. I sent it in for CHB's got talent.

Cecelia laughed as she shook her head at the floor. She looked at Anna and asked, "So how old are you anyway?"

Post by Guest 5/5/2014, 6:36 pm

OOC: I watched it and you've got my vote XD
    BIC:"Oh, I'm 15, but until I tell someone my age, most people guess I'm 10 or something. Living in cold weather makes you seem younger, and I lived in Canada before here!" She said cheerily.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/5/2014, 10:46 pm

Cecelia rolled her eyes. "Well, I may look, and act sometimes, like an 8 year old, but I'm really 13." Anna sure was happy. Like her. But Cecelia could get a little violent.

Post by Guest 5/6/2014, 7:46 am

Ooc: who's she gonna be a daughter of?
    BIC:" I feel you sister!" Anna giggled. " I could pass as a 10 year old, or a 21 year old, but I like being 15" she said and smiled.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/6/2014, 5:37 pm

OOC:Mars. I'm getting her claimed when she's fighting Stymphalian or whatever birds.

BIC: Cecelia grinned. "Same." She replied bluntly. She held up a finger to say "one second" then turned around and flipped her head over. Pulling her hair into a ponytail, she took the hairtie from around her wrist and put it in. She flipped around and smiled.

Post by Guest 5/6/2014, 5:45 pm

Anna smiled. "So what do you like to do in your free time?" She asked curiously.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/6/2014, 5:54 pm

[color:11ce=-orange]"I don't really do much. I just kinda wander around. I do write in my little poetry book though." Cecelia pulled out the book from her bag and slid it across the table.

Post by Guest 5/6/2014, 5:57 pm

Anna caught the book and opened it carefully; she isn't want to rip the pages. She flipped through the poems. "These at really good!" Anna complimented. "Where do you get these ideas?" She asked.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 5/6/2014, 6:04 pm

Cecelia shrugged. "I dunno. Just kinda pop into my head, ya know?" She stuck her hand out waiting for her book.

Post by Guest 5/6/2014, 6:10 pm

Anna quickly flipped grouch the book a little more then handed the booklet back to Cecelia. "That's nice. I wish I was good at poetry." She said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 6:44 am