A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

The strange boy plotter

Bob

Male
    Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2011-01-16

The strange boy plotter Empty The strange boy plotter

Post by Bob 8/3/2014, 4:52 pm

So figured It's about time I jumped on and made one of these, for my charries to keep track off stuff, and thangs. Click the characters name for a link to the profile.

Henry Darenback

Ah Henry such a strange little boy. Before he came to camp he was just your average nerd little boy. Now that he is at camp he has turned somewhat snobby, a little over his head, and generally condescending/pompous. He knows what he is now and isn't much afraid of most tings as he knows he has powers to help him and his father's blessing(Or at least he hopes.)

Friends
    Despite his many flaws once you get to know him Henry is generally a nice guy. He nejoys a lot of menial things, and just talking about who knows what.

Enemies
    Because of his general personality Henry can sometimes come off as a bit arrogant to a lot of people. Because of this he does have a pretty easy time making enemies but you know it is what it is.

Lovers
    Henry is a Teenager like any other because of this he does have interest in girls. Though again his personality may come off as unfavorable to most.

Other
    Basically anyone else that Doesn't fall into any of the above categories. For example. minions if he ever gets minions XD.

John Sylisaven

John is pretty much your average Joe. He is laid back and a very casual guy. Though don't let this fool you though as this guy has one heck of a sword arm, and is pretty loyal to his friends. Though he suffers from Acting before thinking, and is as blunt as a rock.

Friends
    As I said above, John is laid back and casual making him a pretty easy guy to get along with. Because of this I can see this being the most populous category.

Enemies
    Though he is easy to befriend just don't pick on his friends or you may end up here. As well if you are just generally an a**, you will probably be put in this category.

Lovers
    Yeah he's single and wouldn't mind a GF. He also has a battle scar for all the ladies :P

Others
    Again Basically everyone else.

If you wish to RP with either of these dudes just post below. I generally post in 300+ words, but I don't mind RPing with anyone. So yeah let the plotting begin.[/url]
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The strange boy plotter Empty Re: The strange boy plotter

Post by Morgan Landry 8/3/2014, 7:08 pm

Hi there!

For Henry, I have myself Lakisha Bellamy, a (very) haughty 18 years old, counselor of the Khione cabin. Perhaps they could be friends?

For John, I'd like to suggest a boyfriend/girlfriend link with Cleo, my daughter of Aphrodite. It wouldn't last too long though :p

Bob

Male

Post by Bob 8/3/2014, 7:24 pm

Henry and Lakisha- Yeah the kid could always use some friends, though on the inside he is a pretty nice guy XD. For Henry currently I have no giant super-plots for him, SO I'd be open for location/ meeting up ideas.

John and Cleo- XD John though he probably wants a GF he is pretty clueless on how the entire system words, so he'd probably need some help understanding poor boy. Though luckily for Cleo when she does break up he won't be too mad cause again not really understanding the whole system + Just generally a chilled guy. Again like Henry though no large scale plots yet so I'm pretty open for location/meeting ideas if you have any that you would prefer.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/3/2014, 7:27 pm

Henry & Lakisha: perhaps the Forest? Lakisha often goes there for hunting/swimming in the Zephyros creek.

John and Cleo: Cleo is kind of the Aphrodite girl cliché. She flutters from one guy to the next, making out and breaking hearts ^^ Perhaps the Lake? That's where the popular clique usually hangs out. Or their cabins could be canoeing together, and they are in the same kayak?
    Bob

Male

Post by Bob 8/3/2014, 7:35 pm

Henry and Lakisha- Yeah that could work. Henry generally durdles around to random places generally for reasons he doesn't even know. Would you prefer me to start or would you like to?

John and Cleo- Heh yeah as I said John will probably be like what actually just happened in a breakup situation. And heh canoeing together what a match of cabins to put together :P. I think that would probably work better because I don't know why John would roam the lake when not needing to.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 8/4/2014, 3:03 am

Hey!

It'd be better if you started the topic for Henry and Lakisha, I can put up John and Cleo. I'm really busy IRL rate now ^^ I post today or tomorrow.
    Also: Imma be quite absent starting from Wednesday, but I do my best to post regularly :)

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 8/4/2014, 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Post by Watsky 8/4/2014, 3:25 am

For John, I think Aidan would be great for him. They're both laid back, and Aidan could really use a bro :3
    Bob

Male

Post by Bob 8/4/2014, 12:21 pm

@Morgan Landry Sounds good I'll see If I can get a topic up today if not, the definitely tomorrow.

@Cal Aidan and John- Man laid back chillaxing dudes are best. I can imagine it now the world is ending and the chillness of these two just has them watching eating popcorn like it's some movie:P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 7:30 am