A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
calvin
mabel pines
Milocross
kayt smells
8 posters

ily you guys but its my time

kayt smells
    kayt smells

Female
    Number of posts : 630
    Registration date : 2013-09-25

ily you guys but its my time Empty ily you guys but its my time

Post by kayt smells 9/10/2014, 11:57 am

Hey guys, it breaks my heart to say this but.

I am leaving.

School and violin are time taking things, and I need time to do this. I mean you guys are great, and your great friends; but we have to admit. This site is dying. I mean I love you guys but i need to focus on school. I know how hard it is to leave this place, but this time school must come first. Copying and pasting latest people online, and the staff.

aesthesiogenic: I don't know you very well but you seem really cool c:

albatross: omg bby ily and we need to talk a lot and man youve helped me a lot and ily just your the best and your so pretty and nice and your a great admin and i just want to cuddle with you.

Althea Chase: Idk you.

Augustus Waters: Kristine <3 We dont talk much anymore, but you growing up and its making me sadddd :cccc. You didnt like me at first and you tried really hard to be popular when I was on the site but now your just cuddly and cute <3

BATMAN: who are you

Bell: Bell bby <3 i have your skype and facebook and ily you are amazing and dont ever stop being amazing.

Blaze: Oooookay. When i first joined the site, you were an ass to me. You've changed, but i dont think youve really forgiven me for what ive done. But thats okay. At least you are nice to me. I hope we are cool now c:

Break: Youre cool, but idk you that much.

Caleb Prior: Your cool and we skype sometimes. We've been cool ever since that incident i hope.

CarnivalTaco: Heyo mattybutt. Your p cool and i hae you on skype bc you cool. We should talk more.

CarterSly: Idk you.

Davis: Your pretty cool. I think your awesome and you should stay that way C:

Edgar Allan Poe: If you zachattac, the one time we talked on tinychat was p cool. Your awesome and we should start talking again.

High King Fridgeir: Skipping.

I love Leo-hot stuff: Idk you.

Jake Landry: Jakeypoo! Your pretty cool and ima miss you a lot. You are amazing and funny and you need to stay that way. btw you prmised a picture of your face soooo.

Jo: Hey, your pretty cool c:'

John Samarintos: Idk you.

kayla vern: Idk you.

Kendall: You are pretty cool. YOu gave me a second chance on the site which is the most awesome thing. You are kind and we have had some rad roleplays.

Kevin: We dont talk much anymore...

L: Joshyyypooooo. Your really cool. You helped me through a hard time and i consider you a really good friend. We need to talk more on skype c:

Lauren: Your pretty cool and congrats on staff.

Lindsey Callaghan: Idk you very well.

Marceline: Idk you

Mason: You are awesome. Your a cutie pie and your a really good friend. Keep in touch with me okay? C:'

Milocross: Omg, i think of you as one of my closest friends on the site. ILYSM you are gr9. Your a 4000000 out of 10. We are friends n facebook and skype and we need to prank call club penguin again sometime. And i cant wait until you go on tour with me! <3 (at least i hope) and we can meet for real and everything would be cool <3.

MoonMoon: Idk you.

Morgan Landry: I consider you my second best friend on the site. Your a fantastic admin, and im glad we are friends now. We got off to a bad start but ily so much. We need to skype more and talk more again and your just fantastic. I have your phone number and your just super great and yu need to stay that way because your perfect <3

ookamisan: Idk you.

Ryger17: Idk you.

sandwich: ily so much you are the best. Stay awesome and i need to give you my phone number if i can, so i can still talk to you bcauseyur amazing and awesome and ily. <3

Schadenfreude: That whole thing about zach being pregnant was blown up but otherwise you are cool.

sherlock: I hae a feeling you dislike me but whatever, your pretty cool.

shortyy.xo: idk you.

Sienna: Your amazin and your just so awesome and i wish we could talk more and your just amazing. ahhhh <3

Sorella: You are really awesome and we are on a mutual friendship i guess. We sometimes talk but idk.

steelviper77: idk you.

The Landlord's Daughter: You are really awesome and im sorry about ditching the newspaper.

Trevor: Idk you.

wolfhowller: idk you.

My mother and I's relationship is degrading so that is another reason but. I guess ill see you guys later.
    Ps. pm me your number if you want to text me

bye
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

ily you guys but its my time Empty Re: ily you guys but its my time

Post by Milocross 9/10/2014, 4:44 pm

"RedRex: I dont like you."

HAHAHAHAHAHA ILY KAYT.

You're so cool, I can't wait to go on tour with you!(if mrs. b!tchface stops being stubborn c;)
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 9/10/2014, 4:58 pm

FRO BBY I'M GONNA MISS U AM CRY
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Post by calvin 9/10/2014, 5:13 pm

I didint git a menshun am screm

You were really cool, and I wish you the best! Good luck with everything!
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 9/10/2014, 5:36 pm

idk you either but you seem pretty cool and your avatar makes me question my hair taming mastery
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 9/10/2014, 5:44 pm

wither my eye sights is fading but i didn't see myself. BUT ILL MISS U!
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 9/10/2014, 7:11 pm

You forgot me *cri* I will miss you tho
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 9/10/2014, 7:49 pm

Sorry for being such an ass to you, Fro! I'm kind of neutral towards everyone now so shrug.

Good luck in life~!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:01 pm