A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Claim Me

AthenaKid08

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2014-09-11

Claim Me Empty Claim Me

Post by AthenaKid08 9/12/2014, 12:01 am

Name: Kenzie Eaton
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Brown and wavy
    Height: 5'3"
    Body Type: athletic
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Barrie Eaton
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Talents: Smart, Actor, Singer, Wisdom, cleverness.
    Skills: Novice Sword fighter.
    Weapon: Celestial Bronze Dagger.
    Personality: I love books, drawing, theatre and choir. I like architecture. I like realistic fiction books.I am terrified of spiders. I am very possessive of my friend. I am very loyal and trusting once we become friends. I am stubborn. Brave and dauntless. I'm intelligent, clever and witty. And never ever touch my things. "I have a dagger reserved for monsters and people who touch my things." which is totally true.
    Flaws: My fatal flaw is hubris, occasionally rudeness if you tic me off, and personal loyalty.
    Powers: Battle strategies, able to calm people down, .
    Life Before CHB:My father met Athena and had me. Then she left. At age 8  he remarried a woman named Karen. Had my stepsister named Samantha. He forgot all about me and hated me or so I thought.  I was a normal student though i got in trouble consistently in school.I'm a theatre and music student. I was diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia. I was first attacked at age 12 when I was on a field trip with my class to the Indianapolis Museum of Art. My Latin class was there to look at the Greek and Roman exhibit. A bunch of the workers there at the museum turned into Harpies. They chased me through the museum and all the way home. I was lucky that my dad was home and I told him what happened. He packed me a bag and drove us to the airport and bought tickets. On the way to Camp he explained what they were and what I was. He told me that my mother had told him that she was Athena the goddess of wisdom and I was a demigod. But I didn't believe him until I got to the Camp and met Chiron.
    RP example: *Runs through the woods at Camp with a hord of monsters in persuit* Oh my Gods. * running past the central fire pit screaming* Help!!!

Last edited by AthenaKid08 on 9/19/2014, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Claim Me Empty Re: Claim Me

Post by Kendall 9/12/2014, 4:20 pm

Is her dagger Celestial bronze?

Add another flaw.

Wisdom and handy crafts aren't really powers, more like talents.

Did Athena tell your character's father about the camp, or did a satyr/another demigod?

You forgot your RP Example, which needs to be at least 5 sentences long. It's like writing a story from your character's point of view, like so:
    I looked at the sky. It was only slightly cloudy, but the sun was setting. I laid back on the grass and sighed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 9/13/2014, 6:03 am

Hey!

→ You say she's an actor and singer. Um, is she famous?

→ Your character personality sounds a lot like Annabeth. (I like architecture. I am very possessive of my friend.) Also, this sentence : >> I have a dagger reserved for monsters and people who touch my things.<< is directly taken from the books. Percy once says that about Annabeth.
    AthenaKid08

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2014-09-11

Post by AthenaKid08 9/13/2014, 9:59 pm

Morgan Landry wrote:Hey!

→ You say she's an actor and singer. Um, is she famous?

→ Your character personality sounds a lot like Annabeth. (I like architecture. I am very possessive of my friend.) Also, this sentence : >> I have a dagger reserved for monsters and people who touch my things.<< is directly taken from the books. Percy once says that about Annabeth.

I wish she was but she just does it at school. It is true that she is much like Annabeth because I feel that I am also like her. I do like architecture because it is so pretty and awesome. I am also possessive of my friends because I love them to much to lose them. And I also to don't like people to touch my things so I kind of took advantage of the quote.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 9/14/2014, 3:20 am

It's alright, I won't ask you to edit. ^^ just edit what Kenny asked you to.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 9/20/2014, 1:53 pm

If you edit, please post that you did so -- this will tell an approver/admin that your form should be checked again.

For her talents/skills: Wouldn't "smart' and "clever" be nearly the same thing?

What do you mean by personal loyalty as a flaw -- that she would do anything for a friend? Also, for her second flaw, how rude would she become in order to constitute this as a flaw?

Neither of your powers are powers; they're more like talents. You don't need to have powers.

When did Athena leave after your character was born? (Normally her kids get sent down in golden cradles from Olympus, but....) How many harpies attacked your character? Had Athena told her father where the camp was too?

Your RP Example should be written like a story, not some chat role-play. (Write it the way novels like the PJO series are written, not with the * marks.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 9:43 am