A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine]

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine] Empty you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine]

Post by Watsky 9/19/2014, 1:47 am

Caffeine (That's me!) stepped on the muddy banks of the river, which had been flooded by the rain the night before. She took a long drag of the cigarett placed delicately between her rose red lips. Her high tops sunk into the ground, the mud dirtying the bright pink of the shoes. Well, even more, anyways.
    The trees lining the banks thickened, and bent towards the river, covering her from the trail. Not that anyone walked that trail anyways. Pulling her shoe out of the mud for the fifth time, she caught a glimpse of her bridge. Thin, rusted, and a horrendous shade of blue, it stood over her favourite spot, a long concrete block sticking out of the river. She ran towards it, stopping once to duck behind the thickest tree, where she hid her alcohol (among other things.)
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine] Empty Re: you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine]

Post by Holly 9/19/2014, 1:53 am

Xavier was standing under the bridge alreadyX having been there for the past hour. He had left the nearby camp two years ago, never looked back. He sighed Ashe messed with his lighter, twirling the metal zippo in his palm. After a few moments he heard something and his hand went for his knife hidden within his work motorcycle jacket. Over these past years alone he had gotten more like an animal, reacting on instinct rather than thought as he watched a figure move behind a tree. Curious, he held his knife in the opposite hand of his lighter as he stood underneath the abandoned bridge.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine] Empty Re: you'll trigger a landslide [kill off this common sense of mine]

Post by Watsky 9/19/2014, 2:05 am

Caffeine looked up, having assured all she needed tonight was there. She saw the barest movement, and tensed. She looked past her tree, seeing a man in her spot. He had a knife in his hand. Damn it, she thought. Caffeine decided to pull her kamas out of her backpack. She could take him. And oh, how good it would feel.
    She approached the man, hands behind her. She spit cigarette butt into the river, never taking her eyes off of him. She stepped into the concrete, smiling. "I'm Cacia, what about you?" she said. Up close, he was kinda cute. And she had a sharp weapon, she wasn't too worried.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/19/2014, 2:09 am

Xavier looked her over, liking what he saw within moments. She had the multicolored hair style he fancied, not to mention she smiled, as did he...although he had ran out lately and was on withdraw. "Xavier" he replied, smirking as he twisted his knife to show the celestial bronze blade. He did this normally when meeting people, some thought of it as a knife, others like demigods and monsters would react differently as he tucked his lighter back into his jacket pocket.

He knew she was armed, he could tell by how her arms were tensed, he was guessing two blades weapons.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/19/2014, 2:22 am

Caff watched as he twisted his blade, the dull sunlight reflecting off in a way she saw in her own blades every day. "Daughter of Mania. I guess. What about you?" Hopefully since he was a demigod, he wouldnt kill her. But damn, she wouldn't mind a little choking. "What the hell are you doing in Jetsey?" she asked smiling wider. She pulled her arms out from behind her, letting him see her broze blades.
    She supposed the question was a littke hypocritical. What was she doing in Jersey? Well, not much that was moral, much less legal.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/19/2014, 2:27 am

Xavier chuckled and sheathed his blade in his hip holster for the weapon. "Melinoe." He told her and stepped back to make room for her under the rusty bridge. "What am I doing in jersey? Well if I tell you, is have to gut you. I suspect the same by you...seeing how you are looking. Quite nicely I may add" Xavier laughed slightly.

"You go to that camp still? Haven't been back in two years for me personally" he smirked "just proves we could survive without training, yah know?" He asked with a slight smirk. He had a crazy type look in his eyes, and his smirk may be strange, but it was unnaturally attractive.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/19/2014, 3:00 am

Caffeine laughed as she slipped her kamas into their loops on her belt, not bothering to put the blade protectors. "Don't flatter me, I look dead." She added, "thanks." She stepped under the bride and sat. "I left about a year ago. It's so boring there, so I left."
    She sat cross legged on the slab, pulling out her cigarettes. "Want one?" She asked. She looked at him, biting her lip. Those eyes had her chest fluttering, and that smirk made her melt.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/19/2014, 3:04 am

"Of course" he took one that she offered and handed her his lucky lighter. "You need a light obviously" he smirked as he leaned against the ancient concrete supports, twirling the stick of slow death in his fingers as he watched her. "It is boring for sure, being constantly hunted is quitefun. Find a monster nest, get them to chase you. Then fight them all off over the next month" he laughed and sat down besides her, checking her weapons out "haven't seen that type of blade in quite a long time"
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/19/2014, 3:13 am

Caffeine smiled and took his lighter. She put the cig between her lips and lit it. The smoke filled her lungs and she giggled. "i spent some time in korea, that's when I got them. They re great. I just trouble sharpening them often, since camp had the best blade sharpeners. Oh well, though."
    She took another drag, and blew it out slowly. As he sat next to her, she grinned, lifting her hand onto his leg. "I'm guessing you smoke a lot?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/19/2014, 3:17 am

He chuckled "now and again. Expensive when you don't have a paycheck in this world" he told her and noticed her hand, but thought noting of it as he slipped the cig she had given him into his pocket. He would need it more later, right now he could wait. "I sharpen all types of blades, I'm sure I could help with yours" he smirked and stroked her hand as he removed the lighter from her hand, flipped it easily and tucked it into an inner pocket of his jacket.

"Do you come here often?" He asked as his hand lingered on hers.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/19/2014, 3:43 am

"Almost every day," Caffeine said. "How habe I not seen you before?.." She lifted her hand and turned it so their palms were together, then intertwined their fingers. "i can teach you how to steal cigs. It's not hard." She shrugged.
    She let go of his hand, and set each of hers on each side of him Causing her to face him. She then leaned in and kissed him hard
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/19/2014, 3:56 am

Xavier laughed "you know, I can steal my own...." He started to say but was cut off by her sudden kiss upon his lips, feeling her forcibly kiss him while moving her hands to grip his sides, facing him directly under the bridge. He wasn't complaining though, she was quite attractive in his eyes, as well as she was a good kisser. After a moment though, he broke away and smirked, thinking. He was thinking about if only they had a little but of rain and perhaps a first glance of love a few years back, how much more cliche this could be.

"You can certainly kiss" he smirked and tapped her weapons with one hand, his other hand softly stroking across her pale cheek with his fingertips. They could smell the urbanization of smog and urban filth crossing over jersey, but at the current moment he didn't care, being so close to this strange daughter of mania that the scented flavor of her hair mixed with the others. It was a little dark out by now, a flickering street lamp down the street from them, but other than that it was about darkness..,of course you could see manhattan across the expanse of the river. great. A horror movie and a romantic movie cliche scene he chuckled to himself, quite enjoying the thought however he wasn't much for romance, more of an action movie viewer. Xavier's deep brown eyes looked into hers as his black hair was slightly greasy and messy, hanging a little over his eyes as he stayed quiet after his flirting"y comment.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/20/2014, 1:34 am

Caffeine laughed softly, rubbing her cheek on his hand, and raising her hand to touch his. She closed her eyes, smiling. Human contact wasn't something she got often, not like this. Even if it is for a second or two.
    She opened her eyes and grabbed her cigarette, taking one more long drag before putting it out half finished. She looked at him with her yellow eyes. "Okay, I showed you how I kiss, it's your turn." She smirked back at it. "Try to impress me."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/20/2014, 1:43 am

He grinned and stroked her cheek with his thumb "so be it" he whispered and pressed hisnlipsntonhers for a forceful, yet at the same time mysterious kiss. Marching the smirk he had given her earlier, it was surprisingly attractive. He continued to kiss her or a few moments before pulling away from her, pressing his fingers to her lips with a smile.

"So how did I do? Impressed with a fraction of my power?@ he chuckled.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/21/2014, 1:00 am

Caffeine shivered when Xavier pulled away, visibly shaken by the quality of the kiss. His fingers were cold against her lips, and she could see lipstick marks around his own lips. She wanted more, but she wanted to know him better. Demigods weren't exactly rampant here as they were in New York, and she was curious. (She also wanted to get pass out drunk, but that's not the point here.) (I'm not a demigod either but I'll go with it. Also not the point.)
    She nodded her head, saying "You definitely impressed me. You wanna go somewhere?" She smiled at him, giving him one of her best flirty smiles. "Then you can show me all of your potential, hm?" She giggled, putting her hands in her lap and leaning back onto her legs, folded under her.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/21/2014, 1:06 am

Xavier laughed "perhaps. I do have an apartment I own nearby, slummy, but it serves it's purpose" he laughed lightly and kept his eyes on hers as they talked in hushed tones underneath of the rusty bridge, creaking in the soft winds off the New York harbor. "Just be careful with kisses" he winked "so easy to forget one..." He kissed her cheek lightly moving his finger away from her lips almost teasingly as he chuckled.

She was quite attractive and he knew he was going to attempt to take her on a date or two, he wasn't one just to kiss and forget, as he had just told her, or rather hinted at both his powers and he wanted another.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/21/2014, 2:30 am

Caffeine laughed and stood, stumbling for a second under the weight of her bag. "We should go to your place." She stepped closer to him, touched his waist softly, amd stared into his eyes. Something stirred in her stomach. She smiled shyly. "Mine gets cold at night."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/21/2014, 2:34 am

"As long as your heart isn't as cold" he winked and took her hand, leading her down the dark and disturbing streets, passing crime and dark alleys until he unlocked the door to his apartment and let her walk in. His room had a bed, small kitchen, bathroom, the basics. Racks of weapons from demigod to real sat on the wall, a punching bag hanging from his ceiling. "Not much but it works"

He grinned and shed his leather jacket to the org on the wall, showing his white shirt underneath, clinging to his muscles as he turned to face her.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/21/2014, 2:44 am

They were on their way before Caffeine could correct him: her heart was colder than the river.
    She entered his apartment silently. She loiked at the weapons on yhe wall, impressed. "Nice collection," she mumbled. She closed the door behind her, taking a look around, until Xavier was in front of her, muscles evident now that his javket was off. Her mouth went dry and she dropped her b zs g to.the floor.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/21/2014, 2:48 am

He smirked and went to his radio, flipping on a quite fitting song for them both, even if he didn't know it. Your as cold as ice, or whatever the song was, he didn't know the title but he liked te sound to it. Turning back to her, he chuckled. "Thanks, it's mostly from the monsters I take down" he explained and undid his knife belt, setting it with the other weapons as he kept his eye on her, wondering just how this would go, though in his mind this was going to be quite a brilliant connection.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/21/2014, 2:58 am

Caffeine found herself gravitating to his bed, realising she's barely slept. His apartment was so warm. Ger skin began to flush from the stark contrast, and she felt like laughing. She found the pink quite nice, but looking like a.zombie was still nicer, and her blue fingernails kept that wonderful dead feeling.
    She sat down gingerly on his bed, and looked at him. "nice song," she said.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/21/2014, 3:01 am

He nodded "rock, it's what I like" he whistled and his wolf, gang came from the kitchen area and jumped on the bed besides her. "This is my pet, fang. Dangerous boy he is" he chuckled and leaned against the wall, giving her a smirk once more as great kept his eye on her, then up to her eyes to search for deep emotions hidden inside.

OOC: yes I know wolves aren't allowed as pets anymore but I made Xavier before this rule was made
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/21/2014, 3:08 am

Caffeine smiled tpwards his pet wolf. How.. Interesting. "I'm not surprised. A dangerous boy.needs a dangerous pet, huh?" She held out her hand for the large canine to smell. She looked back at Xavier, expectantly. She wondered if he was going to tell her why he stared. She looked at him up and down, biting ger lip. She needed to reapply her lipstick soon.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/21/2014, 3:11 am

"Dangerous guy finding a dangerous girl" he winked and sat on her other side, smirking as his pet sniffed her hand and then licked it. "Staring too much?" He chuckled "sorry, I'm merely....admiring you. That and you can tell a lot about people from the minor details. Learned that from uh....Sherlock. I hack my neighbors wifi and Netflix" he grinned "makes it easier for me, you know?" Leaning back on the bed his hand snakinf around her waist slowly.
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 9/21/2014, 3:17 am

Caffeine felt Xavier's hand wrapping around her waist, and shesmiled. She turned towards him a little more and began kissing his neck. Her hand shook as she brought it up to his collarbone. She laughed, "Ooh, hacking netflix, how bad of you. " Caffeine giggled and rested her head upon his shoulder

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 3:22 pm