A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

X-Men Chaos

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

X-Men Chaos Empty X-Men Chaos

Post by Holly 9/23/2014, 11:17 pm

Lindua sat lazily at her desk in class, leaning back in the stiff wooden chair while her long fingers tapped a rock beat on the oak desktop. Her blonde hair was flung back, fresh streaks of red and black across the dirty blonde strands. She should be taking notes on what the teacher was saying: but she didn't care. Tactics was natural to her, and this teacher reminded her of an idiot. Slowly she took out her work pad, then wrote the homework down, copying it from the large blackboard. Then just for fun she added a 'f*ck the work' at the bottom of her page and shut the book. The young woman sat towards the extreme right of the class, as close as the door that she could, a quicker way to sneak in when late or bail when bored. All she wanted was to get in her car and street race...live the fast life

Jackson Delta wasnt paying attention to the teacher either, instead flashing smiles to the hotter girls of the class. He was the all-star, the athlete...the big man on campus who if he wanted could get just about any girl. He wasnt currently in a relationship-besides the on/off one with Cleo.

Rachel sat in the front of the class with her brunette hair neatly braided, paying close attention to the class and the assignments. She just coulndt get less than an A

---

Chiara was sitting at the very back of the classroom, next to the window. Nobody was next to her so she had her feet on the stool at her right and was currently wrapping small stones that were on the floor in paper and throwing them at students when the teacher was not watching. The Corsican mutant was wearing camouflage trousers with an aggressively red tank top and combat boots, some piercings in the cartilage of her ears. Her flaming curls were falling freely across her freckled shoulders and she hadn't written down anything during the whole lesson.

Sawyer was also at the back of the class, her head resting on her camouflage backpack. She was wearing an army jacket over a white muscle shirt, her calves showing out of her large denim shorts, her feet stuffed into hiking boots. She had taken a couple of notes in her messy writing, making some machinery drawings next to them whilst thinking about Logan, that one mutant who could manipulate emotions to the positive. Something hit her head and she turned to look at Chiara, the other mutant who was sitting three tables to her left, one row behind her. Sawyer disliked her; after all, she was the reason everybody called her Broila instead of her actual mutant name, Pyromelter. Because of her burn, of course. Sawyer sighed and ignored the short freckle face.

Mindfission was sitting at the very front of the class, next to Rachel, taking careful notes. She preferred by far being called Mindfission than Victoria, her actual name; she was wearing white shorts and an olive T-Shirt of the SOLEIL synchrotron, both covered with pen-written schemas, functions, graphs, theorems and equations. Even her arms had some. Her mind was processing on different levels at once, like it had done ever since her accident in the CERN, making her DNA and brain mutate. Something small and hard hit her back but she didn't pay attention to it.

---

Lindia felt something smack against the back if her head and growled lowly, picking the stone up from where it had fell on the floor. The blonde knew exactly where it had came from, the bully of the class from Corsica. She had to compliment her on her range though, since she sat across the room by the window in the back, while Lindia sat in the front right, next to Laure who was next to Rachel. She ignored the gesture from the mutant until the teacher turned her back once again to the class, writing down an additional project that they would have to find partners and work together to develop a set of unique movements for combat. Lindia took the opportunity and stood, throwing the stone right back across the room to Chiara, making sure it was a hard throw that would hurt before quickly plopping back into her seat, motorcycle jacket flapping over her skull and Alcatraz T-shirt from her adventures around San Fran.

Thorne sat besides her friend Cleo, right behind Laure as she took careful notes, making sure she got every last detail down. She needed to be accepted into Harvard, maybe Yale...something so she could get the degree and knowledge to aid in her conquest to become a famous and brilliant botanist-she had no care for hero work. Her fur wet red hair fell over her shoulder and across her bright green shirt, boldly claiming for Co-existence for all. She ignored the tiny stone that fell from her hair, knowing it was Chiara. She really hated that girl, but most people did because of her attitude and the fact that she was just a bully. Her eyes widened in shock though as Lindia stood nearby and threw the rock right back at Chiara.

Jackson absolutely loved sitting besides Cleo, at the moment they were dating very publicly, the big relationship across the school. He was a natural born mutant, his blonde hair framing his tanned face as he wrote song lyrics into his notebook. He sat right behind mindfission or whoever, he didn't really pay attention to her since she was so far away from the concept of social reality. Sensing something flying at him he quickly put up his hand, catching the stone before it could hit his head. He was glad to have lightning reflexes and fantastic accuracy as well as superb strength in his natural arsenal.

Esther sat quietly in front if the bully, wincing with each stone pelted at the back of her head. It hurt, but she ignited it so she wouldn't cause trouble. She couldn't exactly say the same for Lindia, who had stood and threw the stone right back at the bully, making several people in the classroom gasp with shock at such a bold move.

Ace sat two seats to the right of Chiara and had not even moved since sitting in the chair. She stared blankly at the front of the room, eyes in a seemingly daze. Her blonde hair was still, not moving to the soft air current within the room. It was almost as if she was solid stone, merely a statue-but she wasnt. On the inside she was arguing among herself: Andria, Charlotte, Eliza.

Lenore sat quietly next to sawyer and besides Lindia, hiding under her textbook. She was deathly afraid of Chiara, and didn't want to make herself appear as a target as her blue strands if hair stuck out from under her black beret. She wore a nice little dress, suggested to her by Cleo several weeks ago when the model had approached her and mentioned such things as to improve her natural beauty and better her posture. She didn't take the advice that well though, as she continued to hide behind her book.

---

The stone hit Chiara's forehead.

Alright. That b*tch is dead.

Chiara stroked the place in her belt where she was hiding three throwing knives, looking at Lindia and throwing them at her in her thoughts. One would hit the skull, the two others probably the neck. It thrilled Chiara to imagine the blood gushing out of the wounds.
    Clearly she was one of the more "aggressive" mutants here. She didn't know if her mutation was natural or forced, but she knew the excessive military training her mother had made her have certainly played a role. As a mutant, she could have bursts of superhuman strengths, and she could control weapons, both of which abilities were really icy in Chiara's opinion.

Jana Kay sat at Thorne's right, taking casual notes and listening to the lesson. Her blonde hair was gathered into a cute ponytail decorated with a white oleander flower. She was wearing comfortable clothes: a white T-Shirt, green capri trousers and Chuck Taylor's. A bracelet of daisies was hugging her wrist. Her mutant name was Chemothistle, as she had the ability to resist toxins and control plants. She had chosen Thistle because she was Scottish.

I was sitting next to Jana Kay, my dark wings folded behind me. It was quite uncomfortable sitting on a chair with wings and a tail. Why a tail? It was a long tail with brown fur and a large fan of feathers at its tip to stabilize the flight. I knew there was another mutant with wings and how he could fly without a kind of rudder like the birds have, I have no idea.
    My tail was the only reason my mutant name was Griffin, but fortunately enough, I had no beak. My bones were lighter than average, my lungs were bigger and my visual acuity had multiplied drastically after my mutation. But it was not the only mutation. I had powers over reality and illusions, I could draw things from nowhere and cast illusions. Well, not like Falko did.

Aria was sitting next to Esther, her short black hair combed back onto her neck, her dark, slanted eyebrows emphasizing her direct cyan gaze. She was taking notes and drawing simultaneously, then gazed at her friend and smiled. When she saw her wincing at one of Chiara's stones, she turned around.

"Quit it," she hissed.

---

Lindia smirked to herself as she propped her legs up onto her wooden desk and watched the teacher, stealing glances at Laure. Then the teacher turned to face her class, well aware that something had happened behind her back, though she wasnt sure what. She opened her mouth to speak when the bell rang, marking the end of class.

Lindia grinned and stood, stuffing her book inside of her back before racing out the door, her long legs carrying her with a great speed out of the classroom and into the hallway, full of students leaving classes and walking to their next ones or the different activities that the school offered for mutants.

Thornes green eyes lit up when the bell rang, ready to go to her next class and then the laboratory. She had a very busy schedule ahead of her and then she could just collapse into her bed. Hopefully she could go and just sleep for hours, after living on caffeine for three days she really jus needed to sleep and relax over the weekend.

Esther smiled gratefully at aria for a moment before the bell rang and she stood, brushing off her clothing as she packed away her books, walking over to the door. The dark skinned girl looked over her shoulder and grinned at Aria. "Come on Aria!!" She grinned and ran out into the hallway. Now she just had to remember where to go next, she just didn't always remember what her classes were.

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:18 am