A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Crushes, crushes, all the girls' crushes (PRIVATE)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Crushes, crushes, all the girls' crushes (PRIVATE) Empty Crushes, crushes, all the girls' crushes (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 9/27/2014, 5:07 pm

Jason decided to go to the lake today, after hearing from a few fellow campers that the beach was packed today. So that was exactly what he did; he wore his Under Armour tight sleeveless shirt, and his swim trunks and sandals. He brought his beach chair and towel, as well as a bag full of supplies. When he got to the lake, it was so peaceful; it was only about 7 AM, though, so that might've been why. There was literally no one in sight besides him. He set up the chair and out his towel on it. He took off his shirt, laying in the chair, getting some sun on his six pack. He adjusted his black sunglasses, and relaxed.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Crushes, crushes, all the girls' crushes (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Crushes, crushes, all the girls' crushes (PRIVATE)

Post by Marceline 9/27/2014, 5:21 pm

Disney's day started like it usually does. Wakes up as soon as the sun rises and goes down to the lake for a morning swim. She had tied her hair into a bun and wore a white shirt and black shorts over her bikini. Before leaving she quickly grabbed a towel and quietly steeped out of her cabin.
    She made her way down to the lake. It was so serene. The water glistened in the morning light, the air was warm and there was absolutely no-one there. Except for one guy. Disney slightly frowned. She was used to there being no-one there as she would swim in the morning waters. She continued to make her way down.
    As she got closer she checked him out. Wow, he is definitely good-looking... she thought. She wasn't looking where she was going and soon found herself tripping over an object.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Crushes, crushes, all the girls' crushes (PRIVATE) Empty Re: Crushes, crushes, all the girls' crushes (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 9/27/2014, 5:27 pm

Jason quickly looked back. A girl had tripped, and he was a bit startled from it. He felt terrible, and ran over immediately, still shirtless. "Are you alright? Are you alright?" he got his bag and got out his first aid kit. He got out a bandage. "Show me it, please." He unwrapped the bandage. As he stretched over, not on purpose, his right muscle flexed right in front of her face.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/27/2014, 5:54 pm

Disney was surprised and found herself still gawking at the guy. She quickly looked to her knee and elbow which she just realized were grazed and cut. The boy grabbed a bandage and then her right muscle flexed. Disney bit her tongue. God damn it, don't you dare do this to me, he's just some pretty boy... She thought to herself.
    "It's fine, I'm okay..." she muttered but still allowed the boy to continue.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/27/2014, 5:59 pm

Jason nodded. He put the bandage on her, then another on her elbow. He wasn't sure if she could stand, so she picked her up and carried her over to his chair, laying her down. He got some ambrosia and nectar. "Eat these." He gave them to her. He still felt extremely bad for this girl, tripping like that. He brushed some hair out of his face. He looked towards the water, thinking, not realizing that his reflection was shown, facing her. His abs' reflection were staring directly at her. "You know," he said, quickly turning around. "Whenever I got together with my girlfriend, I invited her over to my cabin to watch a movie and such. You need rest. Would you like me to take you to my cabin? Or, I could take you to yours or the infirmary-"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/27/2014, 6:10 pm

Disney ate what was given to her and slowly stood up. "Um, I don't need to rest, I'll be fine." She insisted, she didn't want to ruin her daily routine and skip out on a swim. Anyways, the water looked so refreshing, as always. Plus, if she was going to go with this guy he had a girlfriend, it would be awkward... right?
    She placed her towel down, officially choosing this spot to place her stuff. She went to remove her clothes that she wore over her bikini when she felt pain bursting from her elbow. She cursed and wondered how a cut could hurt so much.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/27/2014, 6:20 pm

Jason nodded at her. "If you're sure you're okay." He about went to leave, and say goodbye bye telling her if she needed him, he'd be at the Hecate cabin, but then saw a few obsessed Aphrodite girls (Jason fan girls) walking by. Ugh. He couldn't ruin his daily routine, much like Disney. As awkward as it was, he had to work out here. He sighed, getting his case-o'-weights from his bag. He opened it, and grabbed two weights, around two hundred pounds or so each. He went over by a tree, lifting. His muscles and abs clenched and unclenched every single time.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/27/2014, 6:31 pm

Disney watched as he lifted his weights. She also watched as some Aphrodite girls came and began to slightly crowd around him. She rolled her eyes and slowly got into her bikini. She slightly limped off to the water. She dove in. The water slightly stung her wounds but she grew up to be strong. Underneath the light reflected into the crystal clear water. Occasionally a naiad would swim past and wave at her. She came up for air and looked back over to the boy. She didn't even catch his name. The girls were still there and she felt a twinge of jealousy. What am I even jealous about? She thought. She decided to cut her morning routine short, she couldn't handle the bunch of Aphrodite girls crowding around him.
    Disney walked back up to her towel. In the distance she could see more people coming, unfortunately the girls were most likely here for the guy. She dried herself and put her dry clothes on. The small crowd of girl pushed past her and she nearly lost balance... again.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 9/27/2014, 6:36 pm

Jason glared around as it got more crowded. He put his weights down and back, before seeing the girl almost trip again. He went over. He attempted to pick her up again. He put his bag around his bag, as well as his towel. He didn't care about the chair; he knew these Aphrodite girls. They were psycho for him, and he didn't want Disney to end up being the new fuel to their flame. "I'm going to take you to my cabin," he whispered to Disney, "I'm Jason Sungo, age nineteen, son of Hecate. Just trust me; I'm doing you a favor." He went to his cabin.

ooc: Short topic xD But, oh well. I'll post first.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 9/27/2014, 6:41 pm

"Um, okay then." she said as she was taken away to his cabin. So, the pretty boys name was Jason. Huh, it suited him.
    ooc: xD mmkay

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 11:27 am