A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hunters vs Ares girls (private for Jordan and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hunters vs Ares girls (private for Jordan and myself) Empty Hunters vs Ares girls (private for Jordan and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/21/2014, 12:10 pm

When Chiara had heard the news, she had been in the wrestling ring, boxing the sand out of the punching bag. Having followed French boxing lessons from a very young age and being a daughter of Warfare, it was obviously one of her favorite hobbies. So there she was, in her green tank top and boyish sports trousers, boxing gloves and handwraps on, when a guy from the Hermes cabin swooshed in.

"The Hunters of Artemis are here!" He announced and was off as quickly as he had arrived.

Chiara gave the bag a last good uppercut and stopped, wiping the sweat from her brow. The Hunters? Oh sweet Lord.
    She jumped over the ropes of the ring and landed on the floor, going to the changing room after having retrieved her bag from the lockers. She took a quick shower, then pulled on her Walking Dead tee, her ripped acid washed shorts and her metal-tipped combat boots, attaching her bullet belt around her hips, before leaving the wrestling area and making for her cabin.
    Painted an aggressive red, with barbed wires on the roof and landmines around it, the cabin looked as ferocious as ever. Even the boar head above the door snarled in an aggressive way.
    She looked over her shoulder and indeed, a dozen of girls between nine and fifteen walked around the area, emitting a silver aura.
    Chiara knew some Hunters, well, she knew two in particular. Seraphina and Aria.

"Namir!" She said as she threw her bag on her bunk, then turned to her favorite half-sister with a devious grin. "Guess who's here?"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Hunters vs Ares girls (private for Jordan and myself) Empty Re: Hunters vs Ares girls (private for Jordan and myself)

Post by Jordan 10/21/2014, 12:39 pm

Namir had decided that today would be a good day to sharpen her weapons. She wasn't exactly sure why, but her gut told her she would want to. Sword. Check! Dagger? Check... could you sharpen a mace? Well she wasn't really sure, but she polished the metal bulb nevertheless. She tucked her legs under her body and looked around her cabin. Her siblings seemed happy, which was a little depressing. She sighed, rolling her shoulders and stared down at her hands, lost in thought.

Namir turned her head slowly when she heard the door creak open. She didn't move, simply nodded at her sister when she walked in. Namir wasn't sure what it was, but the entire cabin seemed to be buzzing today. Despite the chatter of her siblings the only other sounds in the cabin were heavy foot steps, and the scraping sound of Namir's axe as she sharpened the blade. Namir had her golden curls pulled back from her face, dressed in blood red sweater and wore tan colored pants over her combat boots. The slight chill outside camp seemed to bother Namir, autumn was definitely here, so she didn't mind wearing long pants or sleeves.

The daughter of Ares inspected her blade as Chiara approached, and glanced up at her from behind thick lashes. The blonde arched an eyebrow as her sister called her name. "...Is this a trick question?" She asked a little annoyed, clearly there were many people in the cabin, was someone famous here that she didn't know about?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Hunters vs Ares girls (private for Jordan and myself) Empty Re: Hunters vs Ares girls (private for Jordan and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/21/2014, 1:39 pm

Chiara just grinned. "Our dear Hunters are having a sleepover at Camp. Do you wanna come and say hello?"

The last time Aria had been at Camp Half-Blood was three years ago, when the Lady Artemis had left them to hunt down an ancient monster. But it hadn't really changed, except that they had more cabins right now, which Aria liked. Of course, it didn't have the magnificence of Camp Half-Blood back in the days when Aria had lived there, in the 1700s, but it was acceptable. In her mind, Aria could still picture it, mainly thanks to all the drawings she had made: the mansions, the leisure gardens, the colonnades and fountains... Everything so beautifully hellenistic and aesthetic. Aria kind of missed it.

Something warm nudged her knee and she looked down to see Nymeria, her she-wolf. Well, Nymeria was her she-wolf and Aria was her human. Demigod. Whatever.

"Remember back in the days?" she asked with a smile. Of course, Nymeria hadn't been there when Aria had been a Camper. In fact, Nym and Aria had met in 1767, when Artemis and the Hunters had been in France. Nymeria was the Beast of Gévaudan, which Aria had rescued from a squad of mortal hunters. But a week afterwards, they had stayed for two nights at Camp and Nymeria had seen the beauty of the buildings, the blooming flowerbeds and melodious marble fountains.
    Now all she could hear was the clanking of swords and some arguments in raised voices.
    Campers, she thought.
    The daughter of Zeus was dressed in a grey camouflage outfit with combat boots, her black hair, cut by a single white streak, brushed into a braid on her shoulder. She was feeding Nym some raw meet, sitting on a windowsill of cabin 8.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/21/2014, 2:31 pm

Namir's confusion quickly transformed into eagerness. Some of her favorite people. She stood, collected her weapons which were strewn on her bed, and placed a hand against her curved hips. "Oh, it would be the right thing to do." She smirked, her voice sweet, yet dangerous. "Let's give 'em a warm welcome."

--

Seraphina remained quiet, very odd for her. She remained focused has her hands were pressed against thick muscle, and black fur. She lifted her legs over her head and screamed in delight. FINALLY! Her hands remained steady against the bear's back, and he began to roam about Cabin 8. The young girl looked like a circus act. Doing hand stands on the back of a black bear. She passed a window and noticed her long time friend. "Aria!" Sera shrieked, laughing as she rotated, changing positions as Othello moved. "I did it! Those Hermes boys said I couldn't but I did!" Othello let out a snort, probably thinking something like, How does this help anything?

Seraphina found Othello as a bear cub near Canada when they finished a hunt for a Laestrygonian who had been eating the children of a small town. That was a sad hunt. Many lost children... The giant cannibal was hidden in the mist, masquerading as a bear. Othello was put in danger since the town began to lash out at the wild animals, so Sera took the bear with her, despite objections from the other hunters. Though his strength proved to be very useful on hunts. So Sera feels she made the right decision, 100%.

The girl beamed at her friend, Aria. But she had always felt a little intimidated, the fact that Aria was a daughter of Zeus... Sera always felt a little ashamed. Her father was a minor god, and she had no real outstanding abilities or skills. Aria was the full package, but Sera had enthusiasm, she had her humor and that was something, even if she felt inadequate, she was glad Aria was her friend.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/21/2014, 3:30 pm

Chiara grabbed her weapons too -- she had gotten back her knives, which Clarisse had confiscated that time she been literally about to cut the eyes of a Melinoe kid out of their sockets -- and the two sisters strode out of their cabin, eluding the landmines. Chiara gave Namir a shaving-foam bomb the Hermes kids were illegally selling, herself having one in her pocket, and arrived in front of the silvery cabin 8.

"Hey b!tches, did you get a welcome party?" Chiara called, loud enough for those inside to hear, then uncapped her bomb like a grenade and tossed it through an open window on which a dark-haired Hunter was sitting. Chiara recognized her at her white streak: Aria. Now things were about to get fun.

Aria laughed and applauded Sera's acrobatic prowess. A headstand on a bear, that was definitely a sight.
    But the shaving foam had to ruin it all.
    The next second, half the cabin was cast in white foam, the bunks, the Hunters, the animals, the game heads on the walls... Everything on the right side. Aria could feel some on her too and looked down to see her right leg and arm covered in the creamy white shaving substance. Even Nymeria hadn't been spared, the huge, bulky wolf growling and trying to nip the thing off.
    The daughter of Zeus looked out of the window and saw two familiar silhouettes: a brawny girl with a flowing mane of golden hair and a small one with short red curls, her face covered in freckles.

"By Zeus, they are dead," Aria growled and jumped down from the window sill.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/21/2014, 4:17 pm

Namir probably would have waited... Sure she wanted to fight with the Hunters, because they really kind of annoyed the crap out of her. But at least get them riled up to make them start it... Now it was on them... Namir shrugged, deciding she didn't care and readied herself for a fight. It had been too long, and she really needed this.

The daughter of Ares smirked as she rolled the Hermes gadget in her hand. She decided to pocket the contraption, figuring she could use it later. The girl she recognized as a daughter of Zeus seemed perfectly upset.... and the young blonde girl, who was performing gymnastics on a bear... well. Namir wasn't sure what she was doing.
    --

Sera watched as foam pushed through the windows and doors of her cabin. She stopped her laughter from escaping, she clearly thought it was funny, but remembered that's where she was living... Seraphina rolled off Othello, who sat down stubbornly, not really wanting to get involved. "That would be a really good way to take a bath!" She exclaimed, imagining if it were soap instead of shaving cream. Seraphina reached behind her and pulled her long pale blonde hair into a quick bun. "But that wasn't nice. I think you should apologize." Sera expected only good in people. Unfortunately she was wrong a good amount of the time, but that didn't stop her from trying to diffuse situations like these. She pouted when the tall blonde demigod made eye contact with the red head, and made a very amused smile. Like when a kid threatens not to invite you to their birthday party.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/24/2014, 3:52 pm

Aria had drawn her long hunting knives, her quiver appearing on her hip and her silver bow on her shoulder. "If it's a fight these two ladies want, it's a fight they'll get," she said.

Sera was the calm and prudent one of the two while Aria was impulsive and spontaneous. Guess that being a daughter of Zeus gave her an extra shot of ADHD and pride. She didn't like to be insulted and humiliated, like she was being right now. Even with her knives out and her murderous expression, the part of her caked in shaving foam made her look ridiculous, and that would not go unpunished. She would squash these two Ares daughters under her feet.

Chiara snickered.

"Looks like someone got her panties in a bunch," she mocked, crossing her arms and lifting her chin. "How are you gonna take me down? You gonna scratch me with your wittle knifeys like last time?"
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/28/2014, 10:25 am

((HI! Sorry, I had a math exam, so took the weekend to study.))

Seraphina felt a jolt of dread. She wasn't a fan of unnecessary violence, and was sure this little hiccup could be talked out. Little did she know, the daughters of Ares were looking for a fight. The small blonde girl bounced her way over to stand between Aria and the daughters of Ares. "Hey, I'm sure we don't need to fight. You girls can apologize and clean up the mess you made, and everything will be good, okay?" She almost begged, not wanting to fight. She fought monsters... and these girls were similar, but not quite there yet. Though, she felt a littler more eager to teach these girls a lesson when she heard the short one begin to mock her friend Aria.

Namir rolled her eyes, the Hunter was trying to act righteous? Pathetic. Clearly the girl was scared to fight, and it made sense. These girls had lived for probably hundreds of years, but Chiara and her were daughters of the god of war! When they fought, they won. Namir slipped her bronze shield from her back, and hefted her bulky mace, locking eyes with the daughter of Zeus. Chiara seemed relaxed, but Namir felt she was pretty good at sizing up her opponents. She still wasn't sure about Seraphina, since she was... odd. But the girl, Aria, would be a challenging foe, and Namir loved a challenge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 1:42 pm