A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Clash of the Not-Swords (Private- Jordan)

GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

The Clash of the Not-Swords (Private- Jordan) Empty The Clash of the Not-Swords (Private- Jordan)

Post by GwrachSeren 2/17/2013, 5:29 pm

The space was perfect. The lush green around her glinted softly in the sun. She lay on the ground, clutching teddy to her chest with her fingers around his neck. "It's a nice day, teddy," she smiled. "It's sunny... Kyle liked the sun..."

The nine year old sighed and closed her eyes. She curled up in a ball, making herself a small target. She uncurled and sat up, hugging her knees to her chest and teddy hung from her arm. She looked up and found the sun shifting through the leaves if a tree. The pretty colours distracted her for a moment. She cocked her head and smiled softly, her chin on her knees.

She closed her eyes again and sighed. Kyle should be around for a day like today... And Grandma... Thoughts like that often went around the little girl's mind. She still wasn't quite ready to let them go yet... She needed a new Kyle. A new older brother. She didn't know who her father was, though... She didn't know and she didn't know when he'd acknowledge her existence. She didn't feel resent for him, though. She didn't even miss him in any way other than that of the idea of actually having a father.

Her smile vanished slowly and she stared ahead, a sad and vacant look on her face.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Clash of the Not-Swords (Private- Jordan) Empty Re: The Clash of the Not-Swords (Private- Jordan)

Post by Jordan 2/17/2013, 5:52 pm

Kennedy walked along through the forest. He listened to the singing birds and the sighing winds. Sounds his siblings would never appreciate. He trotted along a worn dirt path, one he had traveled over so many times to get to his spot. He had always come to the same little spot in the forest. It was farthest away from camp, and there hand't been any sign of monsters in... well a long time.

There was the up turned tree. The protruding roots. The buried granite stone. He turned and began to climb down a sloped hill, blemished with roots and fallen branches. He reached the bottom and prepared to jump down but lost his balance and fell. That wasn't supposed to be there! He crashed into the dirt and looked up, seeing a young girl with a bear. "You're in my spot!" He exclaimed, no one should be in his spot. No one was supposed to know about his spot!
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

The Clash of the Not-Swords (Private- Jordan) Empty Re: The Clash of the Not-Swords (Private- Jordan)

Post by GwrachSeren 2/17/2013, 5:59 pm

Hearing his voice, Susie gasped. She bolted to her feet and stumbled back, clutching her teddy close to her. "I... I'm sorry!" she said. "Pl-please don't hurt me. I didn't do anything wrong..."

Her shoulders were hunched and she hid behind the bear, peeking with her left eye at the man. She shook a little andher knuckles whitened. "I-I'm sorry..."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/23/2013, 1:24 pm

Kennedy stared uneasily at the person who had taken his place to sit... it was a little girl... she probably was sent to kill him. His eyes widened and he retreated back slowly. "Sorry... I didn't mean to... please don't hurt me..." He muttered tripping and falling on an exposed root. He fell back and crashed into the dirt. She probably put that there, he knew she did, there was probably a blade behind him meant to catch his skull and spill his blood. His wise blood... it whispered things to him. Maybe it would tell him how to take care of the girl?
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 2/23/2013, 1:49 pm

"Wh-what?" she asked, peeking a little more over the top of her teddy bear. She watched him for a moment. "Are you a bad man?"

Her voice shook and wavered. She took a step back and tripped over her feet. She landed on the ground, her teddy flying from her hands. She blinked before she started to cry. They were loud and upset sobs, the kind that showcased how scared and hurt she was. She shuffled away from him and hid behind a tree.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/23/2013, 2:50 pm

Kennedy watched the little girl fall... she was crying now. And Kennedy didn't like it. He wasn't good with people, especially crying people... He stared at her wearily and followed her with his eyes as she ran behind a tree... He sniffed and stood slowly wandering over to the small girl. "Y-you okay?" He asked, peeking from behind the tree.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 2/23/2013, 3:05 pm

"Y-yes?" she asked. She huddled up and sniffed, trying to stop crying. She must not cry. She has no reason to cry. Silly Susie. She realised her bear wasn't with her. She peeked around the tree and noticed how close he was getting. She stiffened and hid behind the tree again. "Don't kill me... Don't kill teddy!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 11:55 am