A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Clash - PRIVATE

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Clash - PRIVATE Empty Clash - PRIVATE

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/23/2015, 11:43 pm

Aiden felt pleasure. Not because he had just finally mastered the Fire element after two decades of training a month ago, but simply because it was a nice day. The sun shone down at him, and his eyes observed the scenery of the San Francisco bay. Only a year ago, one of the worst Elder wars ever raged on, but then he was under the apprenticeship, learning the Fire element from...He prefers not to mention the name. He remembered the day, two hundred and eight years ago, when he became a servant under...You know what, names have powers, he prefers to hide it. His bright blue aura filled the air with the scent of peanut butter. He loved peanut butter and he guessed that was probably why. The immortal leaned against the railing, turning his gaze back onto the busy streets.Where is she? he thought in his head. She was supposed to be here 10 mintues by now.

He was second to be the youngest immortal in this world, just behind Billy the Kid. When they asked him, he lied that he became immortal at 25, although it was 6 years earlier. And so on, he lived with that lie for 227 years, including his humani years. But the events that took place 211 years ago was still unforgettable. The day when his father kicked him out of the house, literally, after he was driven mad by his mom's death.

Tucking his hand inside his dark jeans' pocket, he waited hopefully. Cars by cars went, but no one. He only wore a red t-shirt, with no logos whatsoever.

When he finally spotted the woman he was waiting for, his lips curled in a smile. "It's about time you come." he called out to her, his hand still leaning against the railing. The woman, he guessed, would most likely be older than him a few decades, or perhaps centuries.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Clash - PRIVATE Empty Re: Clash - PRIVATE

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2015, 4:34 am

Oh calm down kid. Tessa said as she walked closer to the immortal who was younger than her. He dressed plainly while she went all out and rich in her style. After being alive for so long you started to be good with money. Tess was rich beyond belief to some and she spent it all well. Investing, spending it on whatever she felt like. Mastering an unknown skill was challenging but thats what made Tessa so much more special than most magicians out there. She made her own magic, she mastered everything she could about the ice, and her aura was something magical on its own. It smelled like winter air and it was the color of freshly fallen snow, something that would always and only be hers. She never wrote anything down about her magic, she never made anything with it to be remembered by, Tessa just created whatever she wanted.Why did you want to meet me here anyways? Fire and Ice. Not exactly the best combo. She smirked as her eyes went from piercing green to Ice blue as a sign of her cold power.

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_236/set?id=183515644
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/24/2015, 7:14 am

"Technically, it was my master who summoned you. Or he contacted yours and summoned you. But it's because you're the only immortal in San Francisco here, as many of the immortals are on their own businesses. And Ice? Impressive. It requires a lot of training in Water powers to be able to convert it to Ice." he remarked her powers. "We are supposed to wait for another immortal, he should be here any minute by now if I'm correct." He shrugged, looking back down at his digital watch. "I'll brief the mission once he arrives."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2015, 7:40 am

Never learned water. Made my own magic for Ice. You're looking at the only Ice Master to ever live. Tessa said with a small smirk of pride. There weren't many things in life she would classify as being prideful of but this was definitely the number one reason. Besides that she had taken a mother interest in earth magic. While she was a master in both she still preferred Ice over anything. Besides. I know Ice and Air. Not exactly an easy combo when one is about living and most of the time the other is about death. She said with a small laugh before sitting down at a cafe and ordering a caramel frappe for the time being. It was boring to wait and Tessa was hardly a woman who was ok with waiting. Texting some of the other CEO's she knew and emailing a few of her Executives she managed to finish a weeks worth of meeting appointments and schedules and yet the other man wasn't there yet. Where is this elusive immortal any who? I've lived for so long that patience is no longer my strong suit.

Last edited by Nerissa on 12/24/2015, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/24/2015, 7:49 am

Aiden sat at the table where Tessa Gates had sat down. He ordered a cup of decaf.

"Neither is mine. But we'll just have to wait. For, my master has refused to reveal this particular immortal's identity." he said, clasping his hand together on the table. "So, Miss Gates." he began, sarcastically. "Pardon me for calling you miss, but it's purpose was sarcasm. Any how, who were you talking over the phone? I believe you are the CEO of some big company?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2015, 8:10 am

Boring business as usual. If one wishes to stay at the top then you have to work like your life depends on it. She said more bored than ever taking another sip of her frappe. Tapping a booted heel on the floor she smirked to herself and tapped a single finger on the table, causing a small layer of ice to spread over its surface. It gets very boring without an apprentice or someone who can also wield Ice. Yet nobody wants the risks of it. She said sadly, the scars on her palms visible now. Ice was a dangerous thing to wield and she knew that through experience sadly. And who may your master be by chance? I've outlived so many of them and even many immortals. Lonely some say. I say exciting. She smiled leaning back in her chair.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/24/2015, 8:26 am

"Names have powers. I prefer that his name is not spoken. Nevertheless, who might your master be?" Aiden asked, taking a sip of the decaf that was finally served. He was curious. He would often find out more about his partner before the two of them started their business. Where was the other one? he thought.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2015, 8:41 am

Tessa smirked. My Air master WAS Master Evenstar before she died of age. She wasn't immortal but had lived way longer than most. She explained while looking around for the third party member. As for my Ice magic I have no master. I created it all my own so it's stronger than most because it is all my own. She went on to say as her phone binged and she responded quickly before going back to the conversation with the other immortal.

Last edited by Nerissa on 12/24/2015, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/24/2015, 8:49 am

"Yes…you don't seem old for your age. When did you become ageless?" he asked, while thinking about his own. 19, but lied to 25. His master agreed to keep the secret, which Aiden was immeasurably grateful of. If his humani age is revealed, he guessed he would become the youngest humani ever to become an immortal. Hell, that might be good.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2015, 8:55 am

This was the fun part of her age.I stopped aging at 18, though I look older for an 18 year old. How old are you kid? She asked sipping her frappe and making small designs in the layer of ice she had formed earlier, causing a small wintery air smell to start.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/24/2015, 9:04 am

"For the past 200 years I'd lied about my age. I told them I stopped at 25. Truth was, I stopped at 19. And do refrain from calling me kid, unless you were bornt before 1781." he admitted. "Were you?" he raised an eyebrow, simultaneously drinking his cooled decaf.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Post by Phirexas 12/24/2015, 11:36 am

"Sorry I'm late."Blake smiled as he approached the two."I had to take care of some serious... Business." For whatever strange reason he had been summoned by someone's master. Gave him a eerie feeling since its been forever since he's had to lend any type of assistance to anyone other than his own master.

"So what's the reason your master needed my assistance?"He asked."Oh I'm Blake Koritko by the way."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/24/2015, 9:20 pm

Tessa looked at the new boy and then went back to talking with Aiden.I was immortal the year the centurion clock started back at 1 AD. She smirked before turning to the new guy, Blake. I am Tessa Gates. She smiled politely. It was always well to make a good first impression, something she had learned through her many years.
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Post by Phirexas 12/24/2015, 11:41 pm

"Nice to meet you Ms.Gates." Blake smiled as he extended his hand."And what was your name? Sorry I didn't ask before I forget myself every once in a while."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 12:06 am

Tessa didn't shake the hand seeing as she was never did so anyway.Can we please just get on with this mission or whatever you want to call it? She asked slightly bored now.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 12:14 am

Aiden shrugged, then gestured for the both of them to sit down.

"So, as most of you know, last year, the war between the Elders raged on and all that, and even on Danu Talis, you heard? Well, my Elder master has informed me that, after Marethyu joined the four swords of power together to create Aether, the hook of time, the sword created clones of itselves. They cannot join together and become Aether, but their powers remain. Sources said, that at twenty hours last night, the clone of Joyeuse appeared on Alcatraz. Our masters want it claimed. Simple: we go to Alcatraz and we find Joyeuse, to return it to our masters for safe-keeping." As he finished, he looked at the both of them. "The tricky part, is that we don't know where it is on Alcatraz, though."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 12:22 am

This was what Tes had been waiting for, something for her to really explore with. Alcatraz as in the island? She said curiously. It had been years since she had ever done anything related to magic so if it was some magic thing she was lost.If this is all some magic verbiage then you've lost me. All you have to tell me is where I have to fight and whom. She smiled, her eyes becoming ice blue with excitement again.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 12:26 am

"Yes. For now, Joyeuse is the only sword that has appeared. We only know that the four swords create different clones of themselves in different strands of time. In different realities. So we won't be assigned to find Excalibur, Clarent or Durendal, as it could have cloned itself in an alternate reality, say, World War III or where the Elders rule. But in this strand of time, Joyeuse appeared." he lectured. "And the objective is simple: retrieve Durendal so that the Elders can keep it safe from the Dark Elders. Until now no other immortal or Elder for that matter has discovered Joyeuse's existence in this reality, but they soon will. That is why we're one step ahead of them."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 12:30 am

Tessa grinned and whipped out her phone, texting like a mad man.Lemme get in contact with my pilot and he can have the jet ready in a few hours for take off. Pack your bags gents, we have a plane to catch. She said standing and tossing the disposable coffee cup away.Meet me at the runway in three hours lads. She said giving a nod and walking off with her designer heels making small taps on the ground.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 12:35 am

"Right, right." he laughed, opening his phone. "See you in three hours, 'lads'". Aiden added 'lad' in sarcasm, before finally standing up and turned to Blake. "And, I forgot, nice to meet you, Blake. Aiden." he didn't offer a hand to shake or anything. He simply walked to behind a street and left.

------------------------------
    THREE HOURS LATER
    --------------------------------------

Aiden arrived early, this time wearing formal clothing, and with a limo. The driver opened the door and he cautiously stepped out, and looked at his surroundings. Not an international airport, but meh. He didn't care.

"So, Miss Gates." he began as he approached. "You've a nice jet there. Although I warn you that I have jetlag."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 7:28 am

Tessa looked at Aiden over the brim of her aviator sunglasses and rolled her eyes, fixing her hat and going back to fiddling with her camera.Can you please not call me that and call me either Tes or Tessa? She asked looking down at the camera. She was dressed a little more casually than earlier but it was still nicer than some would dress for that long of a flight. She hung the camera around her neck and went back to tapping away on her phone, looking up every so often to see if Blake was there. Where is Blake? If we don't take off soon your jet lag will be ten times worse and we risk others finding out. She said annoyed.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_96/set?id=148487772
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 7:38 am

"Yes, Tes." he laughed, clasping his hands together. "We should both train our patience sometime." he shrugged. Taking out his phone, he flipped it open and spoke to his business partner, some gibberish about a contract and a day off. When he was finally done with his work, he closed his phone. "So, Tes, what business does your company run?" Aiden asked, while tucking his phone into his breast pocket.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 7:48 am

Building the future today. She smiled professionally. My business has no core focus and that's what makes us so large and so powerful. We market anything from a ring you buy for an engagement to tanks. She said casually before returning back to her phone and answering a call from an executive. She spoke of meetings all over the world and even a few showcases near where they were going. A product release was now set to move closer and she talked as if money wasn't an issue to her at all. After hanging up she went back to her camera, pulling out parts and mumbling to herself about how this was a sorry excuse for high end electronics.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/25/2015, 7:52 am

"Mine specializes in technology. We seek inventors and inventions on our quest of global innovation." he explained. "I might not be as beneficial as yours, but I am wealthy enough to have enough power." He thought about the funny fact that most immortals were wealthy businessmen and women, some made lots of profits from their jobs, with a couple of exceptions.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2015, 7:58 am

So pretty much what I do just more of a focused area. Tessa said without looking up from her work. She was now sitting on the ground with tools and the guts of the camera laid out in front of her. It was no use, this this was a piece of crap. Unless. Go into the jet and tell the captain i need the kit. Get it and bring it to me. Should be in a black bag. She said looking up at Aiden and then going back to her camera, nor hurriedly putting pieces back into place while leaving others out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3/28/2024, 10:15 am