A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A Clash of Fire and Ice (Private)

Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

A Clash of Fire and Ice (Private) Empty A Clash of Fire and Ice (Private)

Post by Liberty 12/2/2014, 9:54 pm

Blue sat at a table with her sketchbook and a sharpie. She drew lines and abstract shapes on the paper, the sharpie gliding across the page gracefully. Her long brown hair was braided to the side. She wore a white tank top, dark skinny jeans and her black hoodie was on the table beside her sketch book. Her intense blue eyes were filled determination as she looked down at the page.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

A Clash of Fire and Ice (Private) Empty Re: A Clash of Fire and Ice (Private)

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/2/2014, 10:24 pm

I walk into the arts and crafts area. Drawing was one of the calming things I liked. I wasn't very good, but I didn't care. I sat at a table that a girl was sitting at.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/2/2014, 10:59 pm

Blue barely glanced up as she heard someone enter the room. She was too focused on her drawing. Only when the person sat at the table did she look up. But almost immediately she looked down again. Her heart started racing as her shyness began to show.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/3/2014, 1:34 am

I began drawing Mount Ka'ala from what I could remember. Though about half way through I realized I sucked at drawing, so I tossed it and instead just drew some random think, of which I didn't know what it was.
    OOC: OK, either Keahi can make a rude comment to introduce himself or Blue can talk to him, and still get a rude comment.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/3/2014, 11:30 am

OOC: Blue's not good at just introducing herself and starting to talk. Keahi is probably going to have to intiate the conversation.

BIC: Blue's heart was still racing like a car in the Indie 500. She knew she couldn't talk to this boy, she was way to shy.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/3/2014, 6:51 pm

I look at the girl, then at the drawing. I say, "Wow, that is a bad drawing. I feel bad for the paper."
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/4/2014, 12:04 am

Blue's head snapped up and she looked at the boy in shock. She didn't know what to say as she stared at him.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/4/2014, 1:17 am

I laugh and say, "Not once have I seen something worse, even a pua'a looks better."
    OOC: While Keahi is fluent in Hawaiian, I am not. So I may mess up... A lot
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/4/2014, 8:23 am

Blue stared at him a bit longer before finally looking down again. Her worst nightmare had began. Someone was insulting her and she was to shy to defend herself.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/4/2014, 11:54 am

I say, "What's wrong? Do you not like being teased? Because if so, that's to bad."
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/5/2014, 12:52 am

"The only reason you're reading me is because you feel threatened by me..." Blue muttered.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/5/2014, 1:09 am

I laugh and say, "Me? Scared of you? No way. The only thing about you that could scare me is you taking more of my homeland. Oh wait, you a**hole Americans already took it all."
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/5/2014, 12:06 pm

"You're just upset because you have no creative talent so you take it out on others. That really shows how insecure you are." Blue said, remaining calm.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/5/2014, 12:22 pm

I say, "No. If that was the case I would be picking on someone good. Maybe one of those Apollo kids."
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/5/2014, 4:18 pm

Blue just rolled her eyes. "I'm not saying you're complimenting me. You just feel insecure and so you want others to feel insecure. I hate to break it to you, but I really don't care what you say. You have no effect on my life. So get off your high horse, you're not a God." Blue said, continuing to draw.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/5/2014, 8:08 pm

I say, "I know im not a god. And I am not insecure. Your people took my land, our language, our culture. And now all that is left are the few full blooded Hawaiians, and the stereotype that we are fat and lazy. So I believe I have reason to hate you all."
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/5/2014, 8:59 pm

"You say we stereotype you yet you're stereotyping us! I've never even been to Hawaii! You're such a hypocrite." she said, her voice lowering in annoyance at the last sentence. She grabbed her stuff and got up to leave.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/5/2014, 11:49 pm

I say, "I am no hypocrite. I am sorry to say this, but nothing you say can make me leave you alone. The only way to get me to leave you alone is if you can beat me in combat."
    OOC: Hint, hint, wink wink
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/6/2014, 2:29 am

Blue ignored him as she headed out of the door. She didn't want to waste her energy.

OOC: Just to make it interesting.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/6/2014, 2:43 am

OOC: Before I do, question, does she like the heat?
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/6/2014, 2:48 am

OOC: Um... I really am not sure how to answer that... She doesn't hate it but her mom is the goddess of snow...
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/6/2014, 3:10 am

OOC: OK
    I run up to her and say, "Don't you dare ignore me." I then activate my fire aura power.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/6/2014, 3:18 am

"Watch me." Blue said, an odd sense of confidence rushing through her.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 12/6/2014, 3:35 am

OOC: OK, we have 10 minutes (RP time) till he goes unconscious from the power. And please refer to his form for heat designations
    I say, "Not gonna happen." Then I push her down.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 12/7/2014, 3:44 pm

Blue fell to the ground. She huffed out a breath of annoyance. It was cold enough. She could use her powers. But she wasn"'t going to just waste her energy. She pushed herself up and turned to face him. "You don't even know my name and you're picking on me? Wow. That's mature." Blue scoffed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:06 pm