A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lucy's Bunk

Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Lucy's Bunk Empty Lucy's Bunk

Post by Liberty 10/3/2014, 9:06 pm

Lucy entered the cabin with her stuff and looked around. "Alright, Mom. I'm here. Now what?" she whispered before walking over to her bunk and placing her bags on it. She sat beside it and looked around.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Lucy's Bunk Empty Re: Lucy's Bunk

Post by beanie 10/4/2014, 1:49 pm

"Alright, where are you?" Pedro entered the Egyptian cabin, in search of his friend that owes him 10 bucks. But no one was in here, except for a new girl that he had never seen before. She was blonde and looked confused. Dang, he wanted his 10 bucks.
    "Hey, has there been any guys in here lately?" Pedro went up, sitting on the edge of the girl's bunk.

OOC: this is oh so short sorry

Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 10/4/2014, 2:04 pm

Lucy jumped a little. "Oh, hi. Um, no. I didn't see any guys. Hi, I'm Lucy Carmichael. Daughter of Isis." she said, holding out her hand to this boy.

OOC: Its fine :)

beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/5/2014, 2:02 am

"Damn." Pedro groaned, giving himself a little face palm. He had came over here for nothing, didn't have his money, and was waisting his free time. Not so good. At the same time though, this Lucy girl was a little pretty plus she looked new. He could get a kick out've her.

"Pedro Ibanez, son of Ares." He introduced, winking a bit. "How come I haven't seen you before? I'm guessing your new?"

Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 10/5/2014, 2:13 am

Lucy blushed a light pink when he winked at her. "Lucy Carmichael, Daughter of Isis. Yes, I am new." she replied
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/5/2014, 8:17 pm

There was a blush on her cheeks, tinting them pink. Pedro seen this coming, he had that little affect on girls. Well, except for a certain ginger but she was high-maintenced for his taste. The rest of the girls were all blushy and pretty.
    "Lucy Carmichael, Daughter of Isis. Yes, I am new." Oh this is great, a newbie. Spending his free time showing her the ropes was perfect!

"Cool. Has anyone shown you around yet?" Pedro asked cheekily.

Last edited by punkademic on 10/6/2014, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 10/5/2014, 8:28 pm

"No, not yet. But I've been to a couple places already." she said with a smile.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/6/2014, 1:31 am

"No, not yet. But I've been to a couple places already." Lucy had smiled and he smiled back. Oh there are lots of places Pedro could take her to perhaps he should start with the lake. Thats where he hangs with his friends and half-brothers most of the time, which is why its always loud around there. No, he should take her to the climbing wall. Yes, he should defiantly take her there.

"Have you been to the climbing wall yet?" He asked.

Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 10/6/2014, 1:40 am

"No, I have not." Lucy said, eying him cautiously. She smiled though, not wanting to seem rude. She curled her hair behind her ear, mostly because her blonde hair was falling in her face.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/6/2014, 7:10 am

He could see her looking at him strangely. Maybe is was because she thought he was a weirdo for bringing up the climbing wall. No Pedro isn't a weirdo. Pedro is awesome. He would've said something about it but she had tucked her hair behind, giving him more ideas for flirting.

"Oh you'd love it. The view when you get to the top is breathtaking." Maybe he was stretching the truth a bit. "Then there is the lava at the bottom so don't fall off it." He leaned closer to Lucy's ear.
    "I'll be there to catch if you fall though." Meet Pedro, the flirt.

Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 10/6/2014, 9:03 am

Lucy had a hard time find her words as Pedro leaned closer to her. Her heartvwas thumping in her chest. "Sounds like fun." she said, her voice surprisngly steady.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/7/2014, 2:07 am

The way she was stumbling a little when he pulled closer proved that he had an affect on her. But when he pulled away her voice was all calm and steady, which made Pedro sad. He wanted to mess with her slightly but whatever. He had other chances.

"Perhaps later I could take you?" He offered.

Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 10/7/2014, 2:11 am

"Shouldn't you be flirting with the Aphrodite girls?" Lucy joked. She watched his face to see his reaction. She liked to tease people, just to see them smile. She also wasn't completely sure she should trust this Pedro.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/7/2014, 6:32 pm

"Shouldn't you be flirting with the Aphrodite girls?" OH! That put a little hurt on Pedro's ego, which was huge. It didn't matter if it was huge or not, Pedro's awesome. Not really but whatever. It seems that this girl enjoys joking around like he does, which was pretty cool he guessed.

"Nah, that was yesterday." He joked back, giving her another wink. Okay, maybe this girl wasn't that bad. "Today is more of a blonde day." His eyes flickered to those blonde locks of hers. They look so flowy.

Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 10/7/2014, 6:42 pm

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Okay there, hotshot." she said with a smile. She noticed him looking her hair so she curled behind her ear. "Well, I'll give you fair warning. I'm not as entertaining as they are." she said softly.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/9/2014, 6:14 pm

Pedro smirked cheekily when Lucy rolled her eyes. He was getting a kick out've her, it was funny to watch her reactions. He even found it funny when she tucked some hair around her ear while looking at him, a move that the Aphrodite chicks mostly give him with flirty eyes.
    "Well, I'll give you fair warning. I'm not as entertaining as they are." Lucy had said in a soft tone, almost making him start laughing like crazy.

"No chcia, I find you a lot of fun. You should know that." He said with a wink. "So, what do you like to do blondie?"

Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 10/9/2014, 6:27 pm

Lucy smiled when he called her chica. "Blondie?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "I'm the kind of girl who likes to have fun." She winked at Pedro as she said the word fun.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/11/2014, 3:00 pm

"What? Your blonde and it cool nickname. Unless you want something a little more, prettier." He winked at the end of that. Flirting with this girl was fun but she didn't seem his type completely. She's more of a friend type, thats final. But fun? Oh god, she almost made him die laughing when she winked.

"Oh really, what other types of un?" Pedro asked in a flirty way, sending a wink back.

Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 10/11/2014, 3:30 pm

Lucy laughed a little. "A nickname is a nickname." she said with a shrug. "Jumping off cliffs, ziplining. I'm an adrenaline junkie you could say."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 10/12/2014, 6:44 pm

"And that nickname is staying blondie." He laughed along with Lucy. Funny, he has a certain nickname for a certain ginger because of her hair. Maybe thats his new nickname thing but whatever. Pedro was rad as heck.

"Your an adrenaline junkie?" He questioned. There were a lot of them here, his half-sister Chiara is one of them. Pedro had to admit he loves free falling at times but still. "Then you'll love the climbing wall." He said, brushing his pants while standing up and stretching his legs.

Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 10/13/2014, 11:15 am

"I am." she answered when he asked if she was an adrenaline jumkie. She watched him stand as she spoke and she smiled. "That does sound like fun!" she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 1:46 am