A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE)

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE) Empty The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 7:51 pm

Jason walked in, going to a table. It was rather private, far from other people; and it wasn't busy at the moment, maybe two or three more groups. He got the chair out for her, and then sat down.
    You better stay outside.
    He waited for a waitress. One came over. She gawked at Jason a bit.
    "Hi, I'm Andrea- how may I help you?"

"Waffles, obviously, and a mild coffee of any type is fine."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE) Empty Re: The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE)

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 8:15 pm

Disney patted her dog before going inside. Do I really have to stay outside? Gucci whimpered. She took a seat across from Jason and ordered waffles and orange juice. She looked out the window. She saw a small flower patch. She waved her hand slightly and secretly making one of the flower buds open. She turned back around and began to tap her fingers on the tabletop.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE) Empty Re: The Waffle House of Manhattan (PRIVATE)

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 8:39 pm

"So, Disney, do you have any friends in camp?" He knew the answer from Gucci, but he wanted truth from her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 8:47 pm

Disney took a deep breath in. "Well, no but I have Gucci and I prefer it that way to be honest." she answered.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 9:14 pm

Jason smirked. "Don't forget about me." He looked in the direction of the waitress. She brought all of the food. Jason said, "thanks," and put some syrup and butter on his waffles. He took a drink of his coffee. "So, what about little things about you? Your favorite color and stuff." He cut a piece off his waffle and ate it.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 9:38 pm

"Right." she said. She watched as the waitress placed their food on their table. Disney put some butter and syrup on them, like Jason had. Truth was, she had never had waffles before. Back home her diet mainly consisted of healthy food that was homegrown. The reason for this was because they didn't live near a shop.
    She took a drink of her juice before answering Jason.
    "Well, my favorite color is... green and ice blue." she took a bite of her waffles.
    "And that was my first waffle I've eaten." she added.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 9:43 pm

"First waffle? We need to explore! What else have you not done before?" he kept eating. He took a swig of coffee, watching a few customers come in. He got a bit hot, the restaraunt very hot, and took of his leather jacket, revealing his muscles; he had worked out this morning.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 9:52 pm

Disney laughed a small laugh. "Well geez... I don't know..." She said, eating the rest of her first waffle. As she ate she saw Jason take off his jacket, showing his muscles. She quickly looked away and took a sip of her orange juice.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 10:00 pm

"Have you been to an amusement park?" he grinned at her. "I'd totally take you there, if you want to." He finished up. He stretched a bit, his muscles flexing. The waitress brought the bill over to Disney. Jason went over to Disney's side, bending down to count the money out of his wallet. Her hand were millimeters from his abs. When he was done, he quickly got up.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 10:06 pm

Disney smiled. "Um, you're gonna have to explain what an amusement park is." she said. As he counted themoney to pay she rrealized her hands were so close to his abs. Oh for goodness sakes... she thought as she stuffed her hands in her pockets.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 10:12 pm

"It's a place for rollercoasters and arcades and booths to win stuff, like stuffed animals." He held his hand to her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 10:19 pm

Disney nodded. "Oh, okay." she said. She stood up, not taking his hand. What were the chances that campers had followed them? A part of her wanted to but a part of her didn't.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/4/2014, 10:24 pm

"We'd have to take a taxi for this one, though." He opened the door for her, then went out. He called a taxi over, and paid. He opened the door for her, then got in. "Ever been in a taxi?"
    Do you know your way to camp?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/4/2014, 10:32 pm

Disney walked out and nodded to Jason's question. "Yeah, how else can I get to the airport?" she pointed out. Of course.
    Disney told Gucci to go back to camp. Gucci obeyed and trotted back in the direction they had came. She got into the backseat of the taxi.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/5/2014, 7:46 am

"True. So, how'd you get claimed and get to camp?" he whispered, not wanting the driver to hear. He and Disney's shoulders were touching, as well as their arms. He didn't look in her direction, however, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 4:35 pm

Disney looked out the window. "I was claimed during an argument between me and this camper about... something. It was weird..." she answered, quietly. She knew that she couldn't talk about their demigod life and sometimes it annoyed her.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/5/2014, 4:39 pm

"May I ask what the arguement was about, and who the camper was? Don't be afraid; I'm right here." He looked at her and smiled.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 5:02 pm

Disney tried to remember who it was she had argued with... and why. She remembered it was before a game of capture the flag and her perfectionism had took its toll. She was sure it was an Ares kid.. maybe even a Hermes kid.
    "Some Ares kid... or Hermes kid.. I don't know." she said, shrugging it off.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/5/2014, 5:23 pm

"Ah, I see. So, I suppose it's time for my interview now?"

ooc: Imma PM you
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 5:29 pm

She smirked and rolled her eyes playfully. "Sure, if you want." she said and thought about what questions she should ask.
    "How did you get to camp and claimed?" she asked.

ooc: OK
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/5/2014, 5:35 pm

Jason smiled and chuckled a bit at her playful eye roll. "I was claimed at fifteen or sixteen, the age I arrived to camp, to the courtesy of my old roommate, Johnny. He said we were going to American Idol or something, and I believed him at first. I had my fox, Peanut, at the time. I originally came from Greece, actually."
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 6:07 pm

Disney laughed. "You thought you were going to American Idol?" She had never watched an episode of American - how could she when they didn't have any electronics in Alaska? - but she had heard of it. She found it cool that he had a pet fox and that he had originally came from Greece.
    "What a coincidence that you came from Greece." she added.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/5/2014, 6:16 pm

"I know, but at the same time not really, since I moved here at birth. But still. Also, you should probably know I have no siblings, and my father died a couple of months ago," he sighed, sadly. "And, yes, I thought something like that." He twiddled his thumbs a bit. "Were you ever, like, outside while living in Alaska? What part did you live in?"
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 10/5/2014, 6:27 pm

"Oh.. sorry." she said, feeling a little bit guilty for making him talk about his past.
    "And depends if you mean outside Alaska or outside in general. Outside of Alaska, no but outside in general, yes, all the time." she answered his question.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/5/2014, 6:41 pm

"Why are you sorry? Oh. Was it cold? Well, let me be less Captain Obvious; how cold was it? And did you live near anybody, or was your house, like, a cabin in the middle of a snowy mountain?" he joked, laughing a bit. Jason's hand wiggled a bit, and he held it out. He wanted to hold her hand, but he didn't want to get snapped at.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 10:44 am