A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Leven Thumps AU (PRIVATE for sandwich and me)

ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2014-01-04

Leven Thumps AU (PRIVATE for sandwich and me) Empty Leven Thumps AU (PRIVATE for sandwich and me)

Post by ookamisan 10/9/2014, 1:15 am

Let's just say today sucks. Waking up to an airhorn is always fun. Before you say anything, I have to say my dad is insane. And I'm not talking about he's a pain, but I mean mental. My mom died when I was born, so after that he went insane. then after that it was being ignored by everybody in toronto pucks middle school. We never really had grades or tests, the teachers were too lazy to do anything, so when i did good on anything they thought i cheated. Then after school I am waiting for the bus, i felt a pause in my little  world, i felt like i'm falling, then I'm in a forest. I alway wanted to go to a forest but I was freaking out. Little animals sround me. "What is happening? Where am I?" One animal said "You're in Foo."

Last edited by ookamisan on 11/23/2014, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

Leven Thumps AU (PRIVATE for sandwich and me) Empty Re: Leven Thumps AU (PRIVATE for sandwich and me)

Post by Watsky 10/26/2014, 4:19 am

Aidan was having an okay day. Rehearsal was less than stellar, but it wasn't his fault! He was feeling a bit off, but it didn't affect his performance too much. What did, though, was the fact his scene partner was a complete idiot.
    He took the shortest route to the tube, walking because it was unusually warm for London, but he wasn't complaining.
    What happened next was, ah, well. A bit of an inconvenience. He stood on the uneven sidewalk by the crosswalk, and then he just, fell. Fell right into a wheat field. He had to say, he wasnt too happy about that.
    ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2014-01-04

Leven Thumps AU (PRIVATE for sandwich and me) Empty Re: Leven Thumps AU (PRIVATE for sandwich and me)

Post by ookamisan 12/13/2014, 8:34 pm

I punched and kicked the small creatures until they were all on the ground, then began fighting themselfs. Screaming "She's mine!" "Oh no, she's not!" And things like that. Then I thought of a great idea. "If you tell me why am here, what are you, and and... just explan everything. And I'll chose one of you okay?" They stoped. Than one small (or smaller 'cause their only a foot tall) then said "i'm twichy, and you are in Foo, we are sicofunts," gestureing to the other creatures. "And Fate has- what's a good word- grabbed you you for some reason, but probaling to make dreams for reality." I crouched down."I have idea what you meant but I have to keep my word, so come on." I picked up the sicofunt. It was a pretty one. blue fur with pale pink eyes. "Now let's go."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 4:10 pm