A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Stairway to heaven is but a conspiracy

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Stairway to heaven is but a conspiracy Empty Stairway to heaven is but a conspiracy

Post by Holly 10/12/2014, 7:10 am

A dark shape was silhouetted by the full moon, the shape of a man as he stared at the Paris skyline, his wings folded underneath his coat on his back. Being an angel wasn't all what it seemed to be, especially if you had fallen from the purer faith with a fellow angel, his secret love, his companion. If course victor would not tell her, that would be too easy, too unlike his style. No, while he was here on earth he planned to learn about the darker side of humanity, the secrets, the knowledge buried in layers of conspiracy... That was his interest. With a small smirk he glanced to the sky, which was dark and cold.... A new moon and a cloudy sky had cast the sky into darkness, which was alright for him as he just sat there, thinking, watching, waiting.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Stairway to heaven is but a conspiracy Empty Re: Stairway to heaven is but a conspiracy

Post by Sammy 10/12/2014, 5:05 pm

The cold air frolicked around her as she laughed lightly, looking up at the French stranger whose arms were wrapped tightly around her. Her long black hair danced in the wind as she glanced up at him, giving him a fake smile, perfectly portraying her naivety. "Ne venez pas me dire que je suis la première fille que vous avez défendu ici avec, Andrew," She stated soft-heartedly as she did so, staring into his ugly mud-green eyes with a mask of true love. No, he wasn't the best she'd ever caught, but she really wasn't feeling it tonight. Her blindingly white wings twitched beneath her Victorian-inspired peplum blouse, and her heart lost its usual flutter as he kissed her sloppily.

She broke the embrace with much relief when she caught a glimpse of blonde a few feet away. She made a display of checking the time, apologizing to her "love", dismissing him from her presence, before racing over to meet him.

"Poor child. He really does deserve better," She commented as she neared his side, watching the mortal leave.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Stairway to heaven is but a conspiracy Empty Re: Stairway to heaven is but a conspiracy

Post by Holly 10/12/2014, 6:18 pm

"Your cruel." He replied and glanced at her "cruel, but entertaining. I'm surprised you didn't go further with him Athena" he replied as he watched the pair disappear into Paris. Looking back at her he smirked dryly "so. How was that dinner and dancing? And don't deny it, you know I'm watching" He replied and stood up with a small smirk, standing an inch or so higher than her. His face was burnt on one side, although he managed to pull the look off as he observed his friend and companion, and secret crush.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 10/12/2014, 11:15 pm

"He's a sloppy kisser and a terrible dancer. Of course I was about to go a bit farther. Then, of course I noticed you," She responded, smirking and whispering a bit towards the end. "You always have to rain on everyone's parade, don't you, Vic?" She asked as she looked up at his face, noticing the burn but not saying anything. If she did, he'd probably give her some stupid secretive answer.

"I haven't seen you in, what, a month? Where've you been? Running around, frolicking with mortal girls? I knew I was rubbing off on you," She joked, though a shred of curiosity rang through her. She hoped to God that he hadn't. For some reason, the thought made her heart skip a beat, and not because she wanted it to.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/12/2014, 11:22 pm

"Mortal women do not capture my eyes. I was in the Paris catacombs, Area 51, Nagasaki, Nanking, Hiroshima, the black hole of Calcutta, Loch Ness, Norfolk...." He replied simply and looked at her. "And you have been flirting with boys left and right, messing with emotions and causing love triangles."

Victor wanted her to notice him as more than who he was, but at the same time he was not going to change himself for her. If they were meant to be, they were to be. Fate was in motion, yet fate is an ideaology.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 10/12/2014, 11:44 pm

"I cannot tell a lie. You know me too well," She replied, leaning on the balcony railing and flipping her head down, so her hair hung over the metal fence.

"Don't you ever get sick of it?" She asked, turning to face him so she could see his expression.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/12/2014, 11:49 pm

"Sick of what?" He questioned and looked towards her. "There are so many things you could be asking about, what is it?" He questioned, looking back at the brightly lit skyline.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 10/12/2014, 11:57 pm

"Sick of everything. Sick of being treated like dirt. Sick of always asking questions. Sick of always being gone. Sick of hiding. Don't tell me you don't. Even you get annoyed sometimes," She responded, pushing off the railing and back against the wall. It was cold, but she didn't mind. Every once in a while, you need something cold and harsh. It brings you back to reality.

"I'm just...I'm just tired," She told him, apologetically. "It'll wear off in a few days or so," No it won't "I'll be fine," No I won't.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/13/2014, 12:02 am

Victor looked at her "don't lie Athena. I know you won't be fine, and I know you won't recover unless something changes..." He sighed for a moment before standing, looking at his companion from heaven. "I do get annoyed, but not for the reasons you are suggesting. I do not hide, I do not run. I do as I please but the one thing that annoys me is the one thing I want, but it's not within my proper grasp. As if I am reaching for the sun, but cannot hold the flames. You wouldn't know...your seduction skills allow you to get anyone, male or female to date you. Whereas I on the other hand, have the intelligence rather than the beauty.,," he gestured to his burnt face.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 10/13/2014, 12:12 am

"Sometimes, I would prefer the intelligence," She said, looking at him with a small, sad smile. "I can't get anyone, you know. Some people just...aren't affected by appearances," She stated, brushing up against his arm in an almost undetectable way, though she hoped he noticed. God, she hoped he noticed.

"Its a beautiful night, isn't it?' She asked as she took her place back by his side. "I don't see why some people can't stand the dark. Maybe it reminds them too much of how they feel. Lost and alone, blind and stumbling through a forest of nothingness. Maybe people are just too scared to face the truth. Then again, perhaps its because we've all been taught that Light is holy, pure, and good. That Dark is evil, creeping with monsters, corrupt."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/13/2014, 12:17 am

Victor noticed and moved his arm back to brush against hers as he sighed and nodded. "You are right, and wrong. We are taught many things, and we are to many things. But what is the truth and what is not?" He asked as he looked at the dark night sky.

"Perhaps the twilight and the dawn are the best..." He chuckled and looked into her eyes. "If you could trade my talent for yours, would you? Intelligence is dangerous. Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. I am who I am so I cannot be corrupt. So tell me, is intelligence better? You are smart, but can never feel the love of another because they see you cold."

OOC: pm?
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 10/25/2014, 8:02 pm

"Not true. Many people love intelligence, those deeply focused on the 'inside is more important than the outside' things. With beauty, people expect you to be something you're not, and if they want do something, its to use you," She countered, looking downwards as cars passed by on a busy street, people wandered around, claiming something that they believed was love.

"I would choose flawed ignorance. That's the only safe and gentle way to go. Then again, people who have it always wish for more."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 10/25/2014, 11:35 pm

"Perhaps nothing is perfect" Victor stood to face eye to eye with her, something on his mins. He wanted to kiss her, to move her lips to his. Of course, he did not as he stepped past her and slid his jacket from his back to reveal the dark wings, those angel wings gifted to him. Gifted or cursed, it was either one and both. "Where are you going to sleep? Another mans house, my apartment, or what?" He chuckled and faced her once now, feeling that love to pull her into his arms, but resisted that.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/18/2014, 4:03 pm

"I'll find somewhere. Don't worry about me," she answer, shrugging of the question with a carefree, yet mysterious attitude. Something like that would drive any guy crazy, especially with that voice, a mix of accents that could be silky or sultry, and that easy shrug of her thin shoulders, causing her black blanket of hair to rustle even more in the breeze. Any guy would immediately fall to their knees for her, but Victor wasn't just any guy.

At the sight of his wings, her own fluttered within, begging to be released. She resisted their pleas, though, just gave Victor a short, observant glance. "I've never been that good at making choices, " she commented lightly, not having to say anything more. He would know what choice she meant, as he faced the same.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 11/18/2014, 4:47 pm

Victor nodded "indeed." He replied simply and gazed into the west. "I'm returning to Hub city tomorrow. There are questions that need answers, and answers that need the proper....enigma" He paused lightly, immune to her seductve accent or flirty, carefree feeling that he had witnesses many mortals fall for time and time again, only too be left broken hearted. In his opinion she would've done better as a demon, breaking hearts and souls but she, like him were angels. Fallen, yes, but still angelic beings.

"One question for you though, what is your purpose? From what I've seen it's something I can't exactly say, children could be reading this" He smirked and pointed to the writer.

OOC: fourth wall break

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:21 am