A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Break
Alpha Wolf
Liberty
Blaze
Rhyolo
beanie
Kendall
Mason
12 posters

The Opening Ceremony

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

The Opening Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: The Opening Ceremony

Post by Alpha Wolf 10/16/2014, 1:01 pm

Ben glanced at the four other people on his team, Jason, Dian, Lucy, and Bella. He would've preferred better options but stacked against what he was facing the only threat he saw was Eva. After all she'd been here the longest of all the people their. Then again he also remembered she had no actual combat powers, just her shifting curse as she put it once. The rest of the group of vagabonds he looked at were nothing really. So far the opposing team was Nick, Rhy, Andi, Eva, London, and Morgan. Each team lacked members but Ben doubted they would matter really, he himself could make up a team on his own given his abilities, and then he and Dian were a decent duo in the training exercises they had together in the past, the rest of the team was the equivalent of dead weight to Ben really. Less of course Lee joined then the speed demon would make a good rounding out to the entourage they had going.

"Sigh, could this take any longer.." He stated in a rather tired tone as he just wanted to go get something to eat in honesty.
    ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2014-01-04

Post by ookamisan 10/16/2014, 8:02 pm

I stand in the back in the ceremony. God this is boring. I'm waiting for the capture the flag. when mr.V said start i tried to find a group. i saw nick and some others. I run to them. being my shy little self, it took me a minute to build up the courage. " hey is it okay if i join you're group? I geuss I have some useful powers, so I was just thinking, sorry," then i started rambling. i put my hands to my mouth. "i'm not use to talking to people, sorry again"
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 10/16/2014, 8:27 pm

Nick nodded. "Looks like Jade's joining our team. That gives us seven, I believe. WE'RE READY!" he yelled, boldly. Mr. Y nodded,

"off to train. Thirty minutes."

Nick ran to the Red Flag. He started climbing down the trapdoor's ladder.

Jason looked around at the remaining. He sighed, not getting final choice. "C'mon, guys, but don't walk too fast, you might trip one of the shrimps," he said, chuckling a bit, mocking Nick. He made his way towards the Blue Flag.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Post by Liberty 10/17/2014, 1:44 am

Bella followed closely behind Jason.

Lucy on the other hand, took her time walking over to where her fellow team members were going.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 10/17/2014, 5:09 am

Lee skipped forward and the next second, she went from being behind the group to walking right next to Jason. She messed her short black hair up with one hand while her eyes darted around quickly, trying to take everything in. She had been here for only a year, but she was known for pulling pranks on basically everybody, including the teachers and principal. Of course, she got punishments and detention, but she found it was an acceptable price to pay for all the fun she had.
    Smirking she jumped over a table that was in the way and turned her head for a millisecond to look at the others over her shoulder. Jason, or Hulk junior, like she liked to call him, Bella and her invisibility, Dhian and his wings (though she knew he could shoot black beams from his hands), Ben the Shadow Man, and well, her. The only thing she regretted was that these suits didn't include any pockets. It would be so much easier for her if they did, because she could track people's location by perceiving the location of their phones. And if people kept their phones in their pockets all the time, that always told her where they were at right now, a handy trick to avoid getting caught by teachers when covering the stairs in shaving foam and glue.

I followed Nick, climbing the trapdoor ladder after him into a succession of underground tunnels. Before leaving the room, I had quickly gone to my seat to spit out my plastic tooth caps into a transparent bag, revealing my fangs. And when I said fangs, I didn't mean that only my canines were longer and pointed; all my teeth were sharp, triangular and interlocking.
    Walking with Andi, I looked at our group. Nick, Rhy, London, Eva, Jade and Lucy. I knew some from my years here, but I also knew some from the other team. Our odds were not as high as theirs, but I still wanted to give them a run for their money. Okay, what did we have on our team? We had Nick, the new guy, who was a shapeshifter (though I didn't know what form he could shift into). Then there was another new guy, Rhy, who admittedly had fire and flying powers. Underground, it wouldn't really help so I guessed he'd rather go into the attack team. After him, I saw London, the descendant of Rogue, who like her possessed absorption powers (which had kind of been freaking me out the first time she told me, three years ago -- but I couldn't really complain, my pointed teeth had freaked a lot of people out too). London had been here for six years, she knew what to do, so I was really happy to have her on our team. That, and she was a really cool girl. I then turned to look at my buddy Andi, with her sound manipulation and sonic scream which might make the ceiling collapse on our heads. She had been here for five years, and like London, she had experience, more than I had with my three years here. Jade had ice powers, I knew that, Lucy was a telepath so a huge advantage for us, and Eva had her passive shapeshifting. Oh, and me, with my duplication powers and superior ability and balance.
    It might turn out well after all.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 10/17/2014, 7:22 am

The Opening Ceremony - Page 2 Img-thing?The Opening Ceremony - Page 2 Chloe-Norgaard9The Opening Ceremony - Page 2 Taylor-lautner-gq-photoshoot-photos-10152009-03

Andi shrugged her shoulders. "Oh you know, the usual, except that I have detention for three weeks just for showing a new kid around," She pointed at Nick. "Without an authorization card." She was still mad about that. She felt like she could send Ms. Elbadores to Jamaica with her angry scream. But she probably shouldn't do that; even Dian couldn't bail her out of this one. "But other than that, I'm good."
    And speaking of Ms. Elbadores, there she was making threats. Typical. But Andi would've been scared if she didn't already have a team; she had been to the nurse once and she still has nightmares. Anyway, Andi just kept her head down, following behind Morgan to wherever they were heading.

London was having a nice time laughing at Eva's jokes but then Ms. Elbadores ruined it by threatening the students. Then she was dragged away to the team that was run by new kids. She didn't mean to be rude (oh wait, she did) but there wasn't that big of a chance of them winning. That Nick kid wasn't that much of a leader and she didn't even know his power and there's the other new kid, she couldn't even pronounce his name, only had fire and flying powers but hasn't uttered a single word yet. The others were fine.
    And the bad thing was that the suits weren't the least bit comfortable. Since she was one of the last kids to get their suit, she got a small one that pinches her hips when she walks. At least she could wear her gloves; there was no need for anyone to become unconscious from her touch.  

OOC: yes, i had cut out hani. he'll be there later.

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 10/17/2014, 3:02 pm

"Should we take bets on who's gonna die and who's gonna lose a limb?" Stella muttered, more to herself than to her colleagues as she slumped down further in her chair so she could lay her head on the back rest. Her nice button-up shirt rode up slightly as she did so, so she irritably had to shift up a bit to pull it down. Hopefully, the game would go fast and the injuries weren't so severe that a student would need to stay overnight in her little nurse's office place -- then she could go sleep or something.

Over her almost (over? she never kept a good count anymore) twenty years of experience at this school, most Opening Ceremony activities usually did not end quite well for all parties: people lost eyebrows or fingers or broke some weird bone most people would never have heard of or ended up having to be pried out of a wall. It was all fun and games for her, anyway; she wasn't the one getting a face full of light beams or sludge -- she was just there to make sure nobody died on the very first day.

And now she had to sit there and wait for another half hour while the little brats planned out how best to kill each other but not quite. She knew some of their names already, some from just glancing at their medical records out of sheer boredom on an off-day and some from actual visits: they all had a nice variety of powers, but none that really surprised her. There was the boy with wings and the girl with some form of shape-shifting; there was a person with fire powers and another with invisibility and so on and so forth. Stella had to be careful when treating the students: some were the results of experiments or accidents rather than genetics, and she never quite knew exactly how said accident or experiment affected their anatomies. (If they vomited radiation in her face, for example, she probably would recover quite fast. That may be why she was appointed nurse of a school for superheroes-in-training in the first place.)

Reaching down into the open flap of her bag, the nurse pulled out a blue folder about half a centimeter thick and opened it to pull out the first page: her inventory list for the new school year. She hadn't gone through all of the boxes of new supplies yet, but she was pretty sure they were missing a box of painkillers. Darned shipping services. Frowning at the paper, she mentally began to tick off all the boxes she knew they had in her back supply closet.
    ookamisan
    ookamisan

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2014-01-04

Post by ookamisan 10/17/2014, 6:32 pm

I follow nick to the blue flag to get ready to train. the suit felt good on me but I didn't want to wear the gloves, but they help me with my powers.
    OoC nothing else to say really welp
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 10/17/2014, 9:07 pm

ooc: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t20182-the-opening-ceremony-capture-the-flag#1192891
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Post by moriarty 10/18/2014, 7:51 am

[Aurora] I ran into the ceremony hall, only to find that everyone was leaving. By the looks of it, the game was capture the flag. I didnt know if I was going to be allowed to play since I was never put on a team. I saw someone that looked like authority ((Mr. Y))and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir, I was late for the ceremony, could you show me what to do please?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Post by Rhyolo 10/23/2014, 5:11 pm

ooc sorry for not postin in a while
    rhy changes in to his suit and follows nick

Sponsored content