A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

smashing to the ground with you, there's been a piece of glass found

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

smashing to the ground with you, there's been a piece of glass found  Empty smashing to the ground with you, there's been a piece of glass found

Post by moriarty 10/20/2014, 7:57 pm

I'm sorry that your dad's dead, I hope you amend it. I think I've lost a lot of my friends Through belief that I'm an instrument. Well f*ck me if you must then, Treat me like an old friend. I can't exist within my own head, So I insist on haunting your bed. If you could only hear what I said You'd see. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. Spin car round push your head down down down. Smashing to the ground with you, There's been a piece of glass found and a terrible sound, sound. What if what they're saying is true? Oh I prefer it in your bed; television set. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared.

Campbell Christiansen

Name: Campbell "Bada**" Christiansen. Campbell means "Crooked mouth" in Gaelic, and his actual middle name is Gabriel, but that doesn't sound as cool.
    Sexuality: Straight as a pin, (but with a little fire he might bend)
    Eyes: He says they're brown, but really they're a pretty hazel.
    Hair: Brown and curly, with touches of blonde.
    Height: 5'11"
    Body Type: Football type, muscular
    Skin Color: naturally white, but tans from being outdoors at sports practices
    God Parent: Melinoe, goddess of ghosts
    Mortal Parent: Daniel Christiansen, a man interested in the paranormal and ghosthunting
    Country of Origin: US of A, New York, New York
    Pets: Small hellhound that looks like a rottweiler through the Mist
    Talents: Swordfighting, stealing, playing football (American) and running cross-country
    Weapon**: 2 foot Stygian Iron Sword
    Personality: Campbell is very brash and very much a bully. He hates anyone who comes near him and will punch you in the face you so much as look at him. He cheats on his girlfriends and is a generally untrustworthy person. He turns away anyone who tries to get near him. Of all of his relationships, none have lasted, because of his abusiveness. On the contrary, if you do somehow manage to get close to him, you'll find his soft side and he'll spill his soul.
    Flaws: Untrustworthy, Abusive, Pathological liar, overly-competitive
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Shadow-Travel; maximum of 10 miles; if used, he has to rest for at least 24 hrs. He can shadow travel up to 10 times a day at distances less than or equal to 1 mile. He must rest at least an hour between.
    Campbell has the ability to physically touch and talk to ghosts if he wants. If he touches them, depending on the amount of time, he gets tired, like he needs to take a nap. In the RP example, he would only need to sit for a moment afterwards, whereas if its for extended periods of time, say, hours, he needs to take an hour nap, at the very least.
    Life Before Camp*: Campbell grew up in an abusive household, constantly surrounded by drugs and alcohol. His father's alcoholism ruined him, constantly being both verbally and physically abused. Daniel eventually just walked out on Campbell, with no explanation as to why. Campbell left his childhood home and wandered the streets as a miscreant. He stole from banks, robbed the innocent, etc, never getting caught. Until he did. He was arrested and put into custody, when it was found his father had died of a heart attack. One of the prison guards was a satyr, put on duty for the express duty of finding rebel demigods and sending them to camp. And send him to camp he did. Campbell arrived 3 years ago. He's still haunted by his father's ghost.  
    RP Example*: Campbell sat on the roof of the "Minor Underworld Gods" cabin smoking a cigarette. An unknown ghost sat next to him and he thrust out his hand, grabbing the ghost by the neck. Campbell pulled his hand away, before shooing off the ghost. "Out. Now." He passed his hand through the apparition and mumbled, "F***ing idiot." His cig ran out and he tossed it off the roof, singeing the dying grass on the ground.
    Any notes about your characters: His color will actually black, but you can't see it on the form.

Coding Credit to Lila!

Last edited by The Musical Tardis on 10/20/2014, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

smashing to the ground with you, there's been a piece of glass found  Empty Re: smashing to the ground with you, there's been a piece of glass found

Post by mabel pines 10/20/2014, 8:50 pm

i'm a lil confused on the ghost power; can he summon ghosts, or merely talk to/touch them? if it's just talking to/touching ghosts, i feel like some strength should be put into the touching bit. other than that i think it's fine!
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

smashing to the ground with you, there's been a piece of glass found  Empty Re: smashing to the ground with you, there's been a piece of glass found

Post by moriarty 10/20/2014, 8:57 pm

Edited!
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 10/20/2014, 8:58 pm

approved!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 1:23 am