A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

sand to glass

terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1136
    Registration date : 2012-08-22

sand to glass Empty sand to glass

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 2:52 pm

Avycyn walked onto the sand his feet bare, the wind Flicked specks of sand along his skin creating a weird otherworldy affect, most would call this moment beautifull but avycyn would call it horror, he was facing his fear of water yet again but it his time he knew how his body would react.... but how would he react, uow would he mentally react to the water? Avycyn had no clue thus the reason for him being here.

He stepped again towards the clear-blue water, a shiver running down his spine he hoped that someone would come so he could take to them and get himself out of thos.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

sand to glass Empty Re: sand to glass

Post by Perca 1/8/2014, 2:59 pm

Deciding against spending another day locked inside with my books,I threw on a sweater and loose pants before heading to the beach. It was already late and most campers were preparing for dinner so I was surprised to see someone else here. I was about to keep walking but froze, realising his intention was to be alone if he came here at this time. Hopefully before getting noticed, I turned around and started heading back towards my cabin
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 3:08 pm

Avycyn hearing movemtn turned, his heartbeat raised and as he saw the girl walk away he knew that his emotions were on haywire, he felt the suppression of his powers break releasing themselves after weaks of being hidden, the sand withinnl ten feet of him flew outwards while turning to flaas as well as the remainging sand underneath his feet. The heat was intense globs of molten glass cooling and freezing into place " ohhhhh [CENSORED]..... not again" avycyn voice was harsh .....but it it was directed to him. He looked at the girl hoping she did not see, but she could most likely hear it. The sizzling sounded like butter on popcorn all the while glass bubbles poppoed around him, this was a bad sittuation he had gotten himself in.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/8/2014, 3:14 pm

I turned surprised at the sudden noise and gasped at the weird scene unfolding before me. The boy seemed tense and said somthing but I was too focused on the glass-made wall that seemed to built around him to hear him. It looked like the earth exploded and the sand flew away but before it could get far it turned into glass in front of him. I looked up and blushed as I realised the boy was looking at me. Curiously I made a step forward, and then another one. Slowly I headed towards him, stopping a few metres away."Do you... Um, do you need help?"I asked softly, glad I had somehow controlled my stammer but wondering if I'd be heard over the wind
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 3:46 pm

Swayed his head side to side really to shocked to talk, he was stuck in this pose for he did not want to harmed by any of the glass. The burning did not har him but avycyn did not know if it would hurt her or if it wouldnt " im fine.... I huess just stay there" he looked at his scenery judging which way he should make his move " I dont want you getting burnt because of me" he growled at himself almost as if not saying it to the girl at all but to himself.
    He leaned right and a lancing pain ran through his left foot, blood streamed outt and ever sing spot it touched melted back into molten glass, some people say he a hothead but they have no idea of the half of all t, he chuckled at his little joke not reaaly paying head to the pain " hey before I hurt or even kill myself.... whats your name?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/8/2014, 3:59 pm

I stared at the obsiously older boy in confusion as he started to growl. I was about to answer him when a sudden movement caught my eye and I turned slightly to see blood dying the class a - in a strange way - beautiful color. I tried to say something again but he stopped me this time too, asking a question about something... Oh, right, my name."I am Christine, Sir. Are you sure you don't need any help? You leg is bleeding, Sir"I noted politely, completely ignoring the effect he had on the now mwlting glass each time he touched it
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 4:49 pm

Ooc: I will post in a little I have a big teat right now in health class, I really dislike highschool right as its the last period.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/8/2014, 4:55 pm

OOC: It's fine, good luck!
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/8/2014, 7:22 pm

He looked down to see the red and purple blood, oddly beautifull he thought, he looked at christine and sighed "christine im going to need you to stand back..thia might get a little to hot" he said thia without waiting for her. He had started to focus on his feet making sure all the heat to be focused there, he could feel his energy saping away and to avycyn that was bad... he might even pass out.
    He tried not to focus on it that much as he lifted his foot slightly leaving a melted inprint in the glass of his foot behind, taking one cautios step onto the glass beside him he waited for it to melt. But he did not have to wait longnfor as his foot fully touched the glass it flowed under neath his feet, like a river a glass it was. He took another step then another until he was out of the glass and into the sand, letting the energy drain from his feet he made sure not to affect any more of the sand around him.

He looked at christine and smiled " hi names avycy......." his response cut short he felt all the blood in his head lessen.... oh god avycyn though im going to black out, what if he landed on the glass he could harm himself beyond repair, and the girl she wouldnt be able to touch him he would be to hot to evennget close to for about another thirty minutes, great he thought way to show how manly a teen can be by falling into glass that you made.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/9/2014, 12:43 am

I stared in awe as he melted the glass in order to escape. As soon as I tried to talk, he closed his eues as of he was about to black out."aum.. Breathe! A-and try to focus on keeping your eyea open"I insructed, understanding I wouldn't be able to get cloaer until he calmed down.

OOC:I'll edit this as soon as I get back from school
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 11:14 am

His body swayed to and fro slightly, he opened his eyes slightly looking at christine he sighed " oh.....s...sh#$" and with not a so grace full step forward towards her he fell right in front of her, still concouse he groaned out loud, he felt like a fool but he stayed there his body seemingly frozen in place, he had overexhausted himself by getting himself out of trouble. But he had turned like a yard full of sand into glass so it was slightly acceptable "sorry....a...about....that" he groaned out stiffly.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/9/2014, 11:24 am

As soon as he tried to move, he fell and landed on his face. With a gasp I quickly rushed towards the fallen body and gently helped him up."I-it doesn't m-matter. A-are you h-hurt?"I asked slowly, trying not to upset him anymore. He seemed like a guy that could crush me if he wanted with only a wave of his hand. I surely didn't want to be in the black list of such a powerful being
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 12:14 pm

"Kinda... as it seems I cant move currently...... can see how bad my leg is, I beleieve I cut it deep into the skin" avcyn sounded exhausted as sweat trickledndown hia forehead, it annoyed him deeplt that he had acted so foolishly " cant rememeber if I told you my nake or not... it avycyn" he said this giving her a bright smile, he saw that she was younger then him but she semed cute enough to be a sister..... hmmm like his dead sister, he turnednfrom the though his eyes foggy.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/9/2014, 1:26 pm

"S-sure"I agreed imediatelly and turned my eyes to the blood-covered leg. I took off the extra shirt I was wearing to clean the blood in order to have a good look at the wound. There wasn't a big glass as I thought, only tiny little pieces piercing the skin in various places, the worst on about an inch long. And then there was a long cut across the back of his leg, starting from his knee and ending at his heel. It didn't appear to be too deep but it had started turning an ugly greenish color. I turned my eyes back on it's face as he introduced himself again and saw pain in his eyes. Probably from the wound."Avycyn...Sir, I-I think you n-need to be take t-to the infirmary."I said unsurely and pushed my glasses up my nose a litlle.
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 2:10 pm

Avycyn sighed as he pulled his leg towards him to see th damage, it hurt alot more the he though it should. As he examined it himself he sighed again " christine I think you may be right..... but the problem is how are we gonna get there when your half my size" avycyn said this with a gruff in his voice . Half his soze may be overaxagerating but how was she going to lift him he weigh almost a hundred ans seventy pounds of semi muscle and skin.
    He smiled " hey you see that branch over by the water... can you grab it im going to use it as a walking stick" ha asked he with a polite voice makins sure not to sound rude.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/9/2014, 2:25 pm

"It's not going to do. It's shorter than it looks and it's not going to last under your weight. I'll support you."I offered and threw his arm over my shoulders."Don't worry, I won't break"I grinned and slowly stood up, pulling him with me
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 2:34 pm

Avycyn smirked slightly, strong attitude he thought to himself admiring christines strong will, he started to wobble against her his leg bleeding onto the sand turning it into glass, the makeshift cover for his wound that christine had made started to smoke " oh yeah dont touch my blood"he warned her slightly, he knew Iif she weremtouch it she would be hurting a lot more then him.
    Ooc: so are we going to the infarmery know.... and who is going to post first
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 1/9/2014, 2:58 pm

I nodded in agreement, putting too much effort on supporting him to be able to talk but didn't show it. As soon as the bandage startem smoking I realised he had something to do with a fire god. Or maybe Titan? Helios was one, if I remembered correctly. I shrugged mentally and slowly but steadily headed back to camp.

OOC:I guess. If you want, you can make the first post
    terragate
    terragate
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by terragate 1/9/2014, 3:01 pm

Ooc: k I will name it "bloode made of flames"

Sponsored content