A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Sand. Sand. And some more sand.

Kevin
    Kevin

Female
    Number of posts : 435
    Registration date : 2012-12-11

Sand. Sand. And some more sand. Empty Sand. Sand. And some more sand.

Post by Kevin 7/11/2013, 1:25 am

Jamie stood at the edge of the beach, looking out at all the pale sand. She didn't exactly know why she even came. She burned rather easily, wasn't wearing her swimsuit (Simply because she knew that Sevvy wouldn't be too pleased with her wearing it around so many strangers), and didn't exactly like sand in her shoes. But, she did like the scenery and the light breeze that came from the water. So, Jamie figured she just needed to relax. Being a devious little criminal took a lot out of someone. She smiled slightly, bending down to take off her shoes before stepping onto the soft, tiny bits of shells, rocks, glass and other things. "Strange. I haven't felt the sand beneath my feet for quite a long time. I'll have to drag Tiger down here some time. We could use a little fun. He's always so tense, looking out for me..." Jamie murmured before sighing.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Sand. Sand. And some more sand. Empty Re: Sand. Sand. And some more sand.

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/11/2013, 1:37 am

BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT
    BUT I'M NOT LEAVING YOU TO DIE

PERCY CUNNINGS
    SON OF ATHENA

Percy Cunnings had been having a really good time that few years training demigods. He saw a girl sitting on the sand and walked over "Hey. I'm Percy. What's your name?" He said His shirt off his shorts on. Duh. he had a purple bandana on. He had surely grown the past 3 years. The 15 year old had heard about terra and hid his anger and dpressing feelings. He couldn't show any weaknesses. Especially this girl.

Christian gave this to me
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/11/2013, 2:02 am

((Hehe, the html makes my posts feel so boring. XP))
    Jamie looked up slowly at the other demi-god. She hadn't been expecting anyone to come up to her, let alone talk to her. Severin wouldn't be too happy if he saw her talking to this guy. She remembered the way he had reacted to Ian, even after she had reassured him they were only partners-in-crime. But how much harm could a simple chat really do?
    "I'm... Jamie. Jamie Moriarty. But call me Moriarty." She said, giving a completely serious look as she said to only call her Moriarty. Which is why she left out the "please". Though, Jamie soon offered a somewhat friendly smile. As friendly as she could muster with a complete stranger who she was confused to find talking to her.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/11/2013, 2:11 am

Sand. Sand. And some more sand. Tumblr_m6gsd27yEL1qgz2hlo1_500

He let out a hge smile. Finally, someone was talking. Gods, it got quiet on the beach. "Okay,....Moriarty. Sorry, i-i just i'm not used to calling people by their last names. I think Cunnings would sound weird." He got himself together. He had changed. people on the outside world. They were cruel, and mean. He liked it. But, he would only be evl sometimes. He didn't intend on being caught either.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/11/2013, 2:22 am

Her smile grew smaller at his large grin, finding it to be strange. Jamie looked away for a moment before her smile went away. "Not many people are. But, if you were around me and my... 'select' group of... 'friends', then it would be a common occurance." She said with a rather devious grin at the thought of her "friends". "So tell me Cunnings," Jamie started, deciding to call him by his last name, personally liking it better, "What brought you to me of all the people on this beach? Hm? Because, if I were honest with myself, you really could have chosen better. Chances are, with me, you'll either end up in trouble... Or well... dead. But I'm not going to kill you, no. My very vast network of people will upon my word. Or I'll just have Sevvy do it." Jamie finished with a shrug.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/11/2013, 2:34 am

Sand. Sand. And some more sand. Ross_lynch_by_gamergirl1219-d4ycdat

"Well, you seem different then most girls. More Devious. I like it. I was gone about 3 years. Training demigods. Damn. They didn't want to come to camp. I figured. Eh, they'll learn they could go into a monster for all i care. I like you. Not like you like you. Uhm, uh." He had a scred look on is face. what if this 'Sevvy' came around and gutted him witha knife? Well, he'd be dead. he snapped out of it. "Uh, sorry. Kinda got a little nervous there. It's been happening lately. sorry Maa'm."
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/11/2013, 2:46 am

"That's because I am different than most girls. I've killed. It was fun. And I killed again. Have been killing... And will be killing. Or rather, I've been getting people to do my dirty work. But I have killed. Still fun though. And what kind of demi-god wouldn't want to come to the single refuge we have? Idiots. I actually hope they get eaten.... And um... Okay. You seem nice. But please, don't say anything like that Cunnings. No compliments,. Don't say how you feel about me unless it's burning hatred. Even then, still don't say anything like that. I personally enjoy compliments... But Sevvy won't even allow Adler to compliment me." Jamie warned, raising an eyebrow as she glanced up at Percy. She then began drawing shapes in the sand. She chuckled gently at his comment. "Perfectly fine, Cunnings. Just don't embarrass yourself." She murmured, returning her attention back to the sand.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/11/2013, 2:48 am

"I think i already did."

OOC: DON'T LOOK AT IT! IT'S HORRID
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/11/2013, 3:22 am

((It's fine. I don't get angry at one-liners. I just reply and understand the laziness or the rush. :P))

"Eh, maybe. But whatever. Some people are just like that and such." Jamie said with a shrug and a relaxed smile. Like she had reminded herself earlier, being a criminal and keeping Sevvy under control was hard. But the beach was nice at least. And this Cunnings character wasn't that bad after all. "You know, Cunnings, you never told me what drew you to me of all people? Do I have a certain evil air about me? Hm?" She joked, smirking.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/16/2013, 11:59 am

"Well, some people are just a little too you know. Happy." He laughed a girly kind of laugh and looked embarrassed.

OOC:Library. Pay Chris. Detailed Form. Ugh.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/16/2013, 12:06 pm

"Boy, do I know. Ugh. Being happy isn't bad it's the OVERLY happy people that rub me the wrong way. Why are they so happy? It just doesn't make sense!" Jamie exclaimed exasperatedly. She then rolled her eyes at the laugh. "You might want to work on that if you aim to not embarrass yourself. Why do you get so embarrassed so easily anyway?" She asked rather quietly, arching a thin eyebrow questioningly as her dark and devious eyes surveyed the boy standing next to her.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/17/2013, 1:16 pm

" I had embarrassed myself long ago online and i regret even saving that B*stard." He said clenching his fists. He calmly let them go. "I heard that kid "fell" off a building."
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/18/2013, 8:23 pm

"Online? How so? Told a secret to a friend and he spread it all over the internet, did you, Cunnings?" Jamie asked, now having a rather cruel smirk. "I have secrets. So many secrets. But I don't tell them. Not to anyone. Why should anyone have the privilege of knowing, anyway?" She murmured, more to her herself than to Percy, brown eyes moving to the sand below her. "He just... "fell"?" Jamie asked, regaining her smirk as she looked back up at him. "Well done, Cunnings. Well done indeed. But I'm sure it was messy. I, for one, don't like getting my hands... dirty." She stated simply, a rather evil look to her eyes.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/22/2013, 3:58 pm

"Okay, Look there's something i am going to tell you. i don't care if you tell anyone else. My last name isn't Cunnings. it's Anderson."

OOC: Wow. I hate my sister she deleted my post
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/23/2013, 3:33 pm

((Some siblings are a pain))

"Anderson? It's Anderson?" Jamie questioned, her smirk lessening slightly. "Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You're name might be Anderson, but you aren't the Anderson I... I have heard of.... or well, I suppose I know him. Only because of Sherry though.... Anyway, the Anderson I know is bloody obnoxious... And stupid-looking. Don't know what his actual intellectual level is... Got a weird nose too." She said, shaking her head. "You, however, aren't that annoying, don't look stupid, and down't have a weird nose."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/24/2013, 1:01 pm

"Yes, i do indeed know of Sherry Holmes. I once thought her real name was Sherlock. Nope. She's a girl after all. And that Watson fellow, he is indeed quite interesting. Oh, and i choose to be obnoxious. By the way i scrunch my nose when i'm super angry, my American accent is fake," He switched over to his real British accent "Ah, much better now isn't it Moriarty?" He smiled a cruel smile "Now, where is this Severing i've been hearing of? I heard you two were in love. I don't quite get love. Hate it. Hated it ever since that Watson came along. Let's go find that Severin Shall we?"
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/24/2013, 7:09 pm

"Oh god no. Not you." Jamie groaned, rolling her eyes. Apparently she had been wrong. Maybe she should have just stayed away from the beach. Wouldn't have started talking this... this nuisance if she had avoided it. Damn. She thought, sighing. "Severin's somewhere. It's like I've put a tracking device on him and know his exact location at all time. That's just creepy. A bit protective for my taste. And yes, we're in love. So what? It's not like you've even known the feeling." Jamie mocked, narrowing his eyes and grinning cruelly. "I'm certain that no one could put up with you. And you really want to see him? I'm sure you'll get gutted like a fish."
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/26/2013, 10:59 pm

"He would want to. You know all i've ever wanted was to destroy Sherry Holmes. Besides, i have ben in love. Her name was Terra daughter of Geb. Anyways, he would hut me like a fish. Is that so? I have fast reflexes. Try me Moriarty. Together, all three of us, can destroy Sherry Holmes. Keep Killing. and not worry about a thing. Doesn't that sound like a good life?" He said his British accent raging.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/26/2013, 11:31 pm

"I don't care what you want. Not at all you annoying little prick." Jamie growled, dangerously close to sticking her dagger in his throat. "So what if you have fast reflexes? If Severin is bent on killing someone, he'll stop at nothing to do so. If he goes after you, you're dead. And that's a guarantee." She hissed, glaring viciously. "Sevvy and I don't want to destroy her, we just want to torture her. Maybe, eventually, we'll kill her. But you'll have no part in it, I assure you. And we don't want to slaughter tons of other people! What is even wrong with you? Yes, we kill, I have people kill for me, I kill, but only with reason. We aren't homicidal maniacs. That title is already taken. By you." She spat venomously before standing up, dagger now drawn.

((Would you mind if Rory joined with Max (Molly)?))
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 7/27/2013, 10:48 pm

Ooc: Thanks
    I walks across the beach while I look at my reflection at the water. I perked up from the waving trance, to look at a girl and a boy chatting with each other. Maybe I could join them, I thought for a second, They didnt seem to like each other that much. I desided to sit down to here their confersation, I tried to listen carefully to every word.  " Sherry?! " I might have said it a bit to loud. I dont know why, but I have always seemed to have a crush on her. Destroy her? I blushed slightly as I sat completely still.
    Doug The Turtle

Male

Post by Doug The Turtle 7/28/2013, 12:28 am

"Yes. But i have to go. Nice to finally meet you Moriarty." he shook her hand and jogged off the beach

OOC:Editing. Sorry. I'm going to make another person come in in a bit.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/28/2013, 1:14 am

Jamie looked completely PO'ed by the time that Anderson shook her hand. "This isn't over, Cunnings." She spat after him, lowering her dagger. She then looked towards the water as some other camper said that name "Sherry". This brought a devious grin to Jamie's face. She soon spotted the very boy who said it. Jamie silently made her way over to Max, and snickered lightly, noticing the blush. "What's wrong, Loverboy? Sherry Holmes caught your eye?" She sneered, looking down at him
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 7/28/2013, 10:31 am

I looked up at the Jamie who came up to me. And she kinda started to freak me out. " Uh, maybe, uh, I dont know, it doesnt matter really. She doesnt really like me back and- " I shook my head and away from the confersation. " Why does it matter to you, Jamie? " I asked realizing her name from the confersation. I took a scoop of water and splash it on my face hoping that I am dreaming. Sadly I am not.
    Kevin
    Kevin

Female

Post by Kevin 7/28/2013, 2:40 pm

Jamie giggled deviously, her eyes narrowing with a malevolent glint in them. She shook her head slightly. "Ooooohhhh, but OF COURSE she doesn't like you back! Pooooorrrr Sherry has scarcely a heart!" She murmured to Max, shaking her head. "Why does it matter to me? Well, I simply looove to know what goes on! If it relates to Sherry, I probably already know!" Jamie whispered, her smirk purely devilish. "And what a shame that soooo many people know about Loverboy's little crush! Hmm?" She hissed, snickering.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 7/28/2013, 3:02 pm

I blushed again. " Is it really that ovious? " I asked looking at her, maybe she was right, and I just havent noticed enough to realize what was happening. I start to write down something in a little notebook. " Why do you want to torture her anyway, what did she ever do to you? Do you just do it for fun? " I put my notebook away back in my pocket as I just thought for a moment.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 12:24 am