A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sun, Sand, and Trickery

Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male
    Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2014-04-14

Sun, Sand, and Trickery Empty Sun, Sand, and Trickery

Post by Phirexas 5/12/2014, 8:56 pm

Sophie walked up to the beach. Towel and basket in hand hoping to get a good spot near the water. "Smell that salty air" Sophie mumbled as she sniffed the air. Laying her towel down in a spot close to the water Sophie put up her umbrella and layed back. 'A great day to relax' Thought Sophie.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Sun, Sand, and Trickery Empty Re: Sun, Sand, and Trickery

Post by kaitycat4 5/12/2014, 9:02 pm

Josephine skipped onto the beach, kicking up sand with each skip. "Ahhh it's a good day for the beach," Jo set down her towel and sat down taking off her clothing and revealing her green bikini. She noticed a girl over to the right of her and smiled. "Hey...waddup?"
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 5/12/2014, 9:38 pm

Sophie Glanced to the left as a girl had said hello to her. "Hey, well the sun is up,but i'm not sure that is what you're are talking about." Giggled Sophie. "Anyway, enjoying the weather today?" She asked."Bright, Hot, and Beautiful as it should be."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/12/2014, 10:46 pm

Josephine nodded. "It's exactly how I would want the weather to be..." She giggled and held out her hand. "I'm Josephine, daughter of Hermes."
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 5/12/2014, 10:55 pm

Sophie accepted Josephine's hand and gave it a firm shake. " The names Sophie Bergeron Daughter of Iris." Sophie Smiled. " So what brought you down to the beach today? Was it the water, the sun, the ability to play all types of sports like volleyball, just to chill and read a book,to get a serious tan, or was it the chance to see cute boys without their shirts on." She winked
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/12/2014, 11:01 pm

Josephine laughed. "No none of those really. I came out here to play some tricks on innocent souls." Josephine snickered. "But the shirtless boys are a plus...what about you. What did you come her for?"
    Phirexas
    Phirexas

Male

Post by Phirexas 5/12/2014, 11:22 pm

"I would say to just chill out you know go with the flow of things." Sophie answered. " Now what kind of tricks are we talking about here? There are many different types like the damsel in distress, the embarrassing ones, the scary ones, and even the ones that go too far. Which ones are your favorites? Mine would have to be the damsel in distress, because I get to put the boys into almost impossible situations and then when they fail I succeed on my own. They never look to happy afterwards either."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/12/2014, 11:42 pm

Josephine giggled and looked out at the crashing waves. "I do a little of each my favorite though would have to be the scary ones. Especially when your scaring the Aphrodite girls. The always nearly pee themselves it halarious."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 8:57 am