A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Sand In-Between Your Toes

calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 800
    Registration date : 2014-03-11

Sand In-Between Your Toes Empty Sand In-Between Your Toes

Post by calvin 5/30/2014, 9:08 pm

Sand In-Between Your Toes Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3h7b8qj3sD91DoW5r-2pDPXEY8kqkQHFSnR9SR02_pHJdVnqx2Q

Bruce donned a pink snapback, a pink tank-top, cargo shorts stained with another camper's blood, and torn pink sandals. Kicked out of the Mess Hall for fighting. Psht. That wasn't even a fight. It was a beatdown. Bruce thought, kicking around some rocks on the beach. Well, not really kicking. More like aiming a kick at the rock and flinging it across the beach with his telekinesis. Klunk! That was the sound of a rock hitting some girl's head. Oh sh!t. he thought. "Yo! You um... You alright?" he yelled, running over to the girl.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1571
    Registration date : 2013-06-28

Sand In-Between Your Toes Empty Re: Sand In-Between Your Toes

Post by Marceline 5/30/2014, 9:25 pm

Trinity was just chilling on the beach. It was a nice day; the sun was out and the water was nice. She would have gone swimming if she wasn't enjoying the view of the beach.  Her day was going great. Until she felt something hard hit her head. "Ow!" She yelled as her hand reached where it had hit. She could feel it starting to form a bump. She scowled slightly. Being a daughter of Euphrosyne she actually didn't mind it. Trinity was nearly always happy.
    She stood up and brushed the sand off her as she turned to the supposed rock thrower. "Yo! You um... You alright?" Those words had escaped his mouth. She looked up at him. He wore a bit too much pink for a guy. All Trinity wore was shorts, sandals, a new camp shirt she had bought the other day and heart shaped sunglasses. Yes, it was a bit girly for her but oh well.
    "Oh, yeah, I guess I'm okay. As long as I don't get brain damage." She said with a small smile. A soft breeze blew a strand of her auburn hair in her face.

Last edited by Marceline on 5/30/2014, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 5/30/2014, 9:35 pm

Bruce let out a sharp gasp when he saw the lump forming on the girl's head. Yeesh. Girl can take a hit. I like her. "I'm gonna go get the first-aid kit. Don't move. And try not to get hit by anymore rocks." he said, trying to brighten the mood. He teleported off to the clinic with a bright flash of hot pink. It was his pink day. Gotta have some respect for girls, y'know? He found one of the many first-aid kits, took it, and teleported back to the beach. Luckily, it was just a lump. No bruising or cuts, but it was swelling. The bag contained an ice-pack. He gently applied it to her head.

"So, um... I'm sorry for hitting you with a rock. I'm just kinda angry. I'm Bruce. Son of Hecate." he said, extending her hand for her to shake.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/30/2014, 9:52 pm

Trinity thought it was nice this guy was helping her. She was also surprised when he had disappeared and reappeared with a first aid kit. He placed the cool ice pack to her swelling lump. She could feel it throbbing with pain but she chose to ignore it.
    "So, um... I'm sorry for hitting you with a rock. I'm just kinda angry. I'm Bruce. Son of Hecate." He had said to her. She smiled a bit.
    "At least I know not to give you rocks when your angry." She teased. She shook his hand before adding her name. "My name is Trinity, daughter of Euphrosyne." Trinity took hold of the ice-pack for him. "Thanks."
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 5/31/2014, 11:25 am

"My name is Trinity, daughter of Euphrosyne." She told him. "Oh, Euphrosyne, huh? So is the hype true? Are you guys as 'happy-go-lucky' as everyone says you are?" he asked. "W-well, not right now, I mean you did just get hit in the head with a stone." he added, stumbling over his own words.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/31/2014, 6:23 pm

Trinity had to bite her tongue to stop herself laughing at his stumble of words. She nodded her head. "Yeah, I don't think any children of Euphrosyne isn't happy-go-lucky." She said with a smile. "Honestly, it was just a small stone, as long as I won't have any major side effects." She added, trying to make him feel a bit happier.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 5/31/2014, 6:40 pm

"Ok. So, all Euphrosyne are happy.Cool. I don't think you'll have any major brain damage, but the swelling may be there for a while. Let me help with that." he said, motioning his fingers toward her head lump. The mist formed a protective barrier around the lump and practically made it invisible. "One of the many arsenals in illusions." he said. "Wait, I mean illusions in my arsenal." He corrected, realizing his mistake.

Last edited by Cpl. Jeremy Summers on 6/1/2014, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 5/31/2014, 6:56 pm

"Thanks." Trinity said to him. It was nice having somebody help you out.
    Trinity laughed softly at his mistake. "That's so cool how you can do that, with the mist I mean. What's it like being able to have a power?" she asked. She didn't have any powers but she adored the people who did. She wasn't envious about it though.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/1/2014, 2:25 pm

"That's so cool how you can do that, with the mist I mean. What's it like being able to have a power?" she asked him. "Well, having a power is pretty cool. Especially if you're a child of Hecate. But having powers comes with responsibilities, too. You should consider yourself lucky to be powerless." he told her. Yeah, the powers were awesome, but not being able to use them? Man, it was the worst.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/1/2014, 4:26 pm

Trinity nodded. "But still, having at least one power would be cool." she said. She ran her hand through her hair. The day was nice and warm though it would never be as good as her home. She wished she could go back home, just to see her family again.
    "So where are you from? If you don't mind me asking." Trinity asked him. She hoped that it wasn't too personal for him as she would understand.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/1/2014, 4:59 pm

"So where are you from? If you don't mind me asking." she asked. "Me? I'm from Norway. I don't talk about it much, though. So, what about you? Where are you from?" he asked.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/1/2014, 5:31 pm

"Norway? Wow, that seems cool." Trinity said, slightly surprised. Norway was definitely different to her home. "I'm from Niue, an island in the south pacific." She answered to his question. Not many people knew where Niue was, or that it even existed. She didn't blame them though, compared to other places Niue was tiny.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/1/2014, 7:06 pm

"I'm from Niue, an island in the South Pacific." she told him. Niue? He'd actually been there before. Yeah, once on accident piloting a safety raft, but he'd been on the island nonetheless. "Niue? Huh. You might find this surprising, but I've actually been there once before. I did my research on it, and it's pretty close to New Zealand." he told her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/1/2014, 8:41 pm

"Really?" She asked. It actually did surprise her. "It would have been such a coincidence if we had met." Trinity added. If they had met while she was still back there she would have found it such a coincidence when they met again at camp. But they hadn't. She was happy that someone else knew where Niue was. It made her feel more important and less small.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/1/2014, 9:13 pm

"It would have been such a coincidence if we had met." she told him. Then the memory clicked. It was summertime on Niue. My raft had just landed on the island. I bought a really nice house some fake illusion-money. I bought some clothes and other stuff. That was when I met her. I was headed into a store and I bumped into her, knocking her items onto the floor. "Watch it, chick!" I yelled at her. She ran away timidly. That's where knew her from. I knew she seemed familiar. he thought. "Trinity... Do you have any memories from when you were on Niue of a guy running into a store and knocking your stuff over and then yelling at you?" he asked her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/1/2014, 9:18 pm

Trinity tried to recall some of her memories from back home. Her brain had clicked. She had met him before. "Yes! Oh my god, that was you?" She said. That was such a coincidence they had actually met before. It was sort of like deja vu. "Well, you definitely didn't make a good first impression." She joked.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/1/2014, 9:30 pm

"Well, you definitely didn't make a good first impression." She joked. "Man, I always seem to screw up my first impressions with you." he said. "Well, at least it wasn't a rock, right?" he teased. Man, today was a good day. Forging new friendships through rocks and foreign island memories.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/1/2014, 9:35 pm

Trinity laughed. "Yeah, are you usually this bad with first impressions?" She joked. She still couldn't believe that they had met twice and both times he hadn't made a very good first impressions. Trinity didn't mind though, she usually forgave people easily and quickly.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/1/2014, 9:52 pm

Bruce chuckled. "Nah, I'm not usually this bad. Sometimes worse. Like this one time, I sent this girl to the nurse. I splashed salt water on one of her open wounds, and it was a wound that I gave her! On accident, of course." he told her. He looked up at the sky and saw that it was much darker than when they started talking. "Its getting pretty dark out. Come on, I'll walk you back to your cabin." he told her.
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/5/2014, 3:15 am

Trinity laughed at his first comment. Though she instantly felt bad for doing so. It isn't that dark she thought until she actually looked up at the sky. "Yeah, I guess it is. I would love to be walked back." Trinity added with a smile. She got up and brushed off the sand. She could feel her bump throbbing with slight pain but at least others couldn't see it.
    calvin
    calvin

Other / Decline to state

Post by calvin 6/6/2014, 3:21 am

OOC: Wanna move over to the Cabins Courtyard?
    Marceline
    Marceline
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Marceline 6/19/2014, 2:59 pm

OOC: crap, sorry I haven't replied for like aaaggeess I was super super busy. Yeah, we can move it to the cabins/cabin courtyard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:53 am