A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Aurora's Classroom {Private}

moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1177
    Registration date : 2013-10-23

Aurora's Classroom {Private} Empty Aurora's Classroom {Private}

Post by moriarty 10/24/2014, 9:27 pm

Aurora walked to her classroom, only to find her two students already there. Her rainbow hair was pinned up out of her face. She held her coffee in both hands. "Hello students. I'm Miss Bills, but you can just call me Aurora. I'm relatively new here, but I'm sure I'll get along fine. Ben, will you please move to the front?" She noticed a girl in the front with a black side braid. In fact, she looked exactly like how she pictured Katniss in the Hunger Games. Aurora blinked hard and looked again. Now there was a sweet looking girl with red hair. "Eva?" She was confused. Eva's face seemed to fluctuate between all the perfect characters that she had read about. Aurora glanced at her class "list." Written was "Eva Boches-Hyatt: Passive Shapeshifting" "Passive shapeshifting. Passive shapeshifting. What does that do again?" Instead of panicking, Aurora just set down her coffee on her desk and smiled. "Let's start with introductions, shall we?" She felt like she was talking to kindergartners, even though these two were in their teens. I'm Aurora, and have light manipulation," She summoned a small ball of light and extinguished it quickly. "I also have molecular combustion." She pointed to a pencil on her desk and opened her hand, scattering dust everywhere. "Now, who's next?"

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Aurora's Classroom {Private} Empty Re: Aurora's Classroom {Private}

Post by Alpha Wolf 10/25/2014, 7:10 pm

Ben rolled his eyes and moved to the front sitting down in the seat beside Eva. Aurora wet through her name and powers and Ben smirked slightly at the confusion she had when looking at Eva. Ben knew of the girl's abilities and for all his worth trying to picture her as she was, Ben always saw her as an auburn haired girl, not exactly full red head but not fully brunette either. Kinda like if you had brown hair and it got permanently mixed with red dye to make it look like the leaves of fall.

Ben shrugged when she asked whom was next to go through powers and stood knowing that all three of them knew each other and their powers. "Benjamin Anderson, Born in London, would prefer the school to be there and I have umbrakinesis, aka shadow manipulation." He said in his English accent as the shadows around him slowly came to life as if they were makeshift octopus tentacles.

Post by Guest 10/25/2014, 11:38 pm

Eva sighed, she hated introductions. They were always so forced and awkward and ugh. She especially hated the ice breaker worksheets. She doesn't know what she will be doing in ten years, she barely knows what she wants for dinner tonight. Eva put her braid now on her other shoulder as she listened to Ben. It was the usual thing, it's not like she's never met Ben before. He's been here for two years and she's been here for four. She's been here for like, ever.
    "Eva Boches-Hyatt, ummm I'm from Ohio and I have passive shape shifting;but you already knew that ay, Miss?"
    Evanna grinned, tugging at her maroonish skirt. She winked at her teacher, this is going to be easy.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 10/26/2014, 11:45 am

Aurora sighed. "'Course, give the new teacher with light powers two smart-alecky kids, one with shadow powers, and the other shapeshifting. Very funny administration." She took a deep breath. "Honestly, I have no clue what I'm doing, and you two are obviously not first-years. I'll let you do what ever you want as long as you don't blow anything up on purpose. I'm not much for stupid history lessons about "Mutant Discrimination" and "Heroes, Villians, and their Weaknesses,"" She said, reading off her syllabus. "But I'm not gonna let you run rampant. Deal?"

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 10/26/2014, 12:20 pm

Benjamin grew a little wide-eyed at Aurora's whole, "do what you want there's no point teaching you", speech. He turned towards Eva and then back at the teacher. "Anyone else feeling like ice cream trip to the city?" He asked them thinking that since they weren't going to be learning anything their'd be no point in just sitting in the classroom for who knows how long

((So I'm thinking we toss in one or two of those new villains from the Next-Gen Villains topic))
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 10/30/2014, 6:01 pm

Aurora sighed. "I'm sorry, Ben, but I still have to follow some rules. We're required to keep the students on campus during the school day. I'm not going to stand here and lecture, but you need something to do. If you want to, we can clear all the desks and fight. Why is there all these desks anyway? There is literally two students in each class." She realized she was ranting again. She clapped her hands. "Anyway, let's just do something that looks productive. Put two desks in the front of the room with a textbook on each. If I see someone coming, we'll sit and pretend we were 'learning'" Aurora took a deep breath and smiled at her students.

Post by Guest 11/3/2014, 7:44 pm

Aurora's Classroom {Private} Tumblr_m2dotatVTj1r99f4t

"I like Ben's idea." Eva replied, "Plus, I am not fighting today."

Eva looked cute today. Not that she never looks cute on any other day, she just looks especially cute today. And the braid took several hours to make, and she is not going to mess that up okay? Who doesn't want ice cream anyway? Eva sneaks off grounds tons of times but with a teacher would be cool.

"I'm pretty sure it's two to one, Miss. So ice cream." Eva grinned, lacing her fingers together. She looked down at herself, watching as her figure changed from Ben's view of herself then to her teachers. Oi, she's giving herself a headache.

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/4/2014, 12:07 pm

Ben smirked and stood when Eva agreed with his plan rather than the follow the rules option. [color=yellow]"Also ma'am, if you refuse to come with us on an "educational field trip" we'll be leaving without you and you or anyone else for that matter, won't be seeing us until such time as we have to go to bed for the curfew." He explained to the teacher making it very clear that no was not the answer they planned to take on this matter.
    moriarty
    moriarty
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by moriarty 11/5/2014, 1:35 pm

Aurora shook her head and sighed. "Fine. 'Educational' Field trip." She sighed, making quotes. Breaking the rules on the first day? Fine. She shook her head. I am so getting fired for this. Alright. Let's go." She wrote up a note and put it on the door. It read "Out with students for supplies. Be back before curfew." She taped it to the door of the classroom and locked the door when everyone was outside. "Just, remember, no powers unless confronted by a super villain." Aurora smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 9:23 pm