A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Spark

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Spark Empty Spark

Post by Milocross 10/24/2014, 10:56 pm

The mess hall was empty when Rita entered, which is the way she liked it. Her previous experiences with full mess halls were quite horrifying, it was loud and she got a nasty headache that didn't go away for a few hours. She went up to the table of food, picking out a small piece of fish and some asparagus. Before sitting down with her plate of food, she threw some in the fire for the gods. She sat down at a table that would fit two people, and started to eat.

Last edited by Milocross on 10/24/2014, 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

Spark Empty Re: Spark

Post by CarnivalTaco 10/24/2014, 11:10 pm

Vexil was hungry, as always, and decided to go get some food to feed his stupid stomach which wouldn't leave him alone. After getting his food, he glanced around the mess hall for a place to sit. It wasn't loud and crowded as it would usually be. Vexil was not used to this, and was somewhat surprised that there was barely anyone in the mess hall. He noticed a teenage girl sitting on her own, and thought, She's probably waiting for someone she knows-- but who cares, I want to eat. Vexil approached Rita and sat on the opposite side of the table.

"Hey," said Vexil as he started gorging himself with the food on his plate.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 10/24/2014, 11:45 pm

Rita was too busy focusing on her food to notice the boy across the room, and grabbed a fork full of fish. She chewed it up rather quickly, then picked up the glass cup in front of her after swallowing. "Water." like magic, the glass filled with cold water, and Rita drank. Being a daughter of the goddess of magic, she probably could've just made a drink appear for herself, but using her powers made her tired. Would it be cheating if I used my powers to give me energy drinks? she wondered.
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 10/25/2014, 9:49 pm

Vexil finished his food in seconds, leaving his stomach relieved and satisfied. He waited for an answer from the girl sitting on the opposite side, but nothing happened. It was as if he was invisible, and the girl continued to order more drinks and eat her food. Maybe I am a ghost and she can't see me, Vexil thought, but I don't want to risk doing something stupid and then figure out I'm not actually a ghost. To test his theory, he began throwing little crumbs onto the girls plate and started waving rapidly at her.

Last edited by CarnivalTaco on 10/26/2014, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 10/25/2014, 10:20 pm

Rita was eating her food quietly when she noticed small crumbs being tossed on her plate, then looked up to see the boy waving his arms frantically in the air. She slowly put her fork down and swallowed her food, giving him a confused look. Looking around to make sure no one was there, she felt relieved that nobody would be able to think that they were together. As he continued to wave, Rita got a little annoyed. Under the table, she used her magic to make a plastic spatula appear in her hand, which she used to hit his arms with.
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 10/26/2014, 3:33 pm

Vexil flinched, letting out a yell and falling out of his chair. This wasn't the first time he had fallen down because of a pretty girl in the mess hall too. At least this time he wasn't covered in mashed potatoes and blobs of food he didn't recognize. But not only did he have a red mark on his arm, but he was probably going to get a few bruises from that fall too.

Why, she must be friendly huh, Vexil thought. "What was that for?" he asked as he slowly tried getting up and fixing his chair.

His theory of him actually being a ghost was disproved. Vexil was actually a little disapointed about this fact, even though it was a pretty stupid theory anyways. He thought it would've been pretty cool to be a ghost.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 10/26/2014, 3:40 pm

Rita struggled to hold in her laughter as he fell down, perhaps it would've been funnier if he had gotten food in his hair. While he was on the ground, Rita snatched a piece of food from his plate, quickly eating it. "You looked like a moron waving your arms around, so I hit them." as he got up and started to fix his chair, Rita was able to contain her laughter and kept a straight face. "Why were you waving your arms like a fool?" Still, she was glad that nobody was there to see the two of them, that would be embarrassing.

Last edited by Milocross on 10/26/2014, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 10/26/2014, 5:45 pm

Vexil thought about the question for a bit. Why did he wave his arms around? He started to realize that he could've just said something like "How are you," or "What's your name". Embarrassed, Vexil quietly said, "I was seeing if I was actually a ghost."

Wow yes, good job, why did I say that?? he thought as his face began to turn into a light red colour.

He could've just said he was bored, but he was thinking too quickly.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 10/26/2014, 6:01 pm

Rita raised an eyebrow, and slowly reached over his plate to take another bit of food. "I don't think you're a ghost..." as he turned bright red, Rita chuckled. It was weird. Almost cute, but mostly weird. "Don't worry though, you'll be a ghost in about 60 years or so." Rita immediately regretted saying that. Wow... That was incredibly dark. she thought as she ate the piece of food she stole from his plate.
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 10/28/2014, 9:14 pm

Vexil actually thought the joke about death was funny. He wasn't sure if that would be messed up or not, but whatever, it probably had to do with the fact that he was the son of Thanatos. Vexil let out a little laugh, and sat down only to realize that some of his food was missing.

"So what's your name, you food stealer?" he asked.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 10/28/2014, 9:48 pm

Rita raised an eyebrow, her fork still in her mouth. Quickly swallowing, she spoke quietly and nonchalantly. "I don't know what you're talking about. You eat fast, you probably don't remember eating it." after a few moments of silence, she quickly chucked a knife behind him, hoping he would turn around, and stole another piece of food. What did he even get? This is good...
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 10/28/2014, 10:04 pm

Startled by the knife, Vexil looked back, leaving his plate of food vulnerable for someone to steal his food. But Vexil heard his food being taken, so by instinct, he reacted by quickly grabbing a throwing knife from his waist and throwing it, catching the piece of food Rita had picked up and pinning it onto the table.

"You should practice being a little more quiet if you're gonna do that" he said with a small smile on his face.

He picked the knife off the table and ate the piece of food he had actually been trying to save last, and asked, "So who are you anyways?"
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 10/28/2014, 10:14 pm

Rita was about to pop the piece of food in her mouth, when a knife knocked it down on the table. "You're mean." she said light-heartedly. Perhaps she should be more quiet. She took the knife out of the table and picked up the piece of food, eating it anyways.

"I'm-" She felt blood dripping down her hand. "Bleeding. I'm bleeding, your knife cut me."

She held her cut finger in her hand and concentrated on it, and a few seconds later, the bleeding stopped. She cleaned it off with a napkin, and showed him where the cut has used to be.

"Ta daaaaa. I can heal my cuts. I'm Rita, daughter of Hecate."
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 11/4/2014, 9:05 pm

Vexil realized what he did and jumped in terror. He had absolutely no intentions of hurting her, especially since he had no idea who she was.

"SORRY!" Vexil said loudly.

But there was no wound. "Wow that's incredible" he whispered. Vexil was fascinated by the fact that Rita could just heal herself whenever she wanted to. "I'm Vexil" he said.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 11/4/2014, 9:33 pm

Rita grinned as he jumped back, she had barely felt the cut. "It's okay, I barely felt it." she took a sip of her water, and watched as he was amazed by her healed wound. "Hi Vexil, I'm Rita. My mom is Hecate, so I get pretty cool powers from her."
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 11/17/2014, 9:42 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you." Vexil said as his stomach rumbled lightly. He was still hungry because Rita had stolen about half his food. "I should get more food" he said.

Wow that girl is actually really cute he thought as was picking his food from the selections, Well now she probably thinks I'm some weird dude that likes to cut people who steal his food or something

Vexil wanted to ask her if she wanted to go out sometime, but that would probably be weird. I mean, afterall, he had just met her a few minutes ago. He threw some food in the fire, and sat back down.
    CarnivalTaco
    CarnivalTaco

Male

Post by CarnivalTaco 12/25/2014, 4:14 pm

vexil left bc catherine didnt want to rp anymore :^(
    also i suck at rping

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content