A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Lunatic Rage

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Lunatic Rage  Empty Lunatic Rage

Post by Mason 10/25/2014, 11:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEtZQMgUjp0

Hi! I'm Mason, and I'm going to start a new RP Invite, since my last one died. This one will be quite different; I'll be naming important links, and I'll also be using gifs/pictures on this one. Quite honestly I got the idea from Marcy's invite; but I think I've used every other invite tactic besides HTML which may be next. Anyway, first, my preference/information

Info/Preferences:
    -I have school Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 3 PM EST. I usually am on after+before school.
    -My post frequency depends on the post length. In an average paragraph-lengthed topic, I post 4 or 5 times a day on the weekdays (per topic if I can), and I post...a lot on the weekends.
    -I mirror posts. I can one-line, I can one-paragraph, I can five-paragraph, etc. I'm most comfortable at anywhere from one to three paragraphs.
    -If you do not post within a week, unexcused, I will drop the RP. If not in two, unexcused, I will drop the link (well, it depends on the link, but you get it). But "excuse" I mean if you're on vacation or whatever that's cool! I'd just like a heads up, rather it be via PM or in the Absence section.
    -I'd prefer a fairly quick response (especially when I like the link); preferably, if you can, within twelve hours would be nice, but that doesn't always work because of school/different timezones etc.
    -My minimum age for dating is 13.
    -How fast a couple link excels depends on the character for me. Ex: Jason it takes probably two or three topics, to where Bray it'll take five or so. Also depends on how vast the topic is, so time may vary.
    -Basically all of my chars are friends, so I won't list them in the links unless it's a fairly important link.

Nicholas "Nick" Hoover
    Nick is my oldest character- as in, longest-lasting. I made him in 2011, I believe. If you ask to see his character form, chances are I'll just give you a description, because his latest remake was in 2012. He is thirteen years old; he is funny, kind, and adventorous, though a bit wimpy. He has a dog named Brownie he loves very much. He is a son of Hestia, and drinks a lot of hot tea. He has brown hair, blueish-greenish-grayish eyes, not-really-nerdy glasses, green braces, pale skin, and is skinny. He is 5'4" or so and around 100 pounds (that may sound anorexic but it's really not). He has freckles. Nick's main goal right now is to become Hestia cabin leader. He wears sports clothes or nice clothes, such as Nike, Under Armour, etc. He has been at camp for three years.
    Links
    -Archer (Kenny): Nick hasn't seen Archer for a year or so but they used to be best friends.
    Links wanted
    N/A atm; just not a girlfriend yet
    (The reason I have no picture/gif for him is because I'd have to post a selfie and...no)

Jason Sungo
    Spoiler:
    Jason is the nineteen year old son of Hecate pretty boy. He has girls all around camp who adore him; he calls them 'Jason fan girls.' Jason is originally from Greece itself. His father died a couple months ago. He used to have a wolf, Peanut, but it died. Jason has the ability to talk to animals and do magic. Jason is 6'1", has abs/muscles, is tan, has green-ish eyes, brownish hair, and usually wears expensive things (clothes, various sprays, shoes, etc.) You can usually find him showing off at the beach. Once again, he's one of my oldest characters, so if you ask for his form, I'll just describe him.
    Very minor BoO spoiler, it doesn't even involve Gaea or any of the canon characters, but if you're picky:
    Links
    -Disney Viceroy (Marceline); just became his girlfriend
    -Lucy Carmichael (Liberty); is his good friend. She has a crush on him.
    -Bella DeMarco (Liberty); is the same link as Lucy; his good friend, who is her crush.
    -Tiberia (Morgan); he just met her.
    -Jordan (Beanie); he just met her.
    Wanted links
    Friends (he needs some male ones, but female are cool)
    Enemies

Teagan Jerry Ien
    Spoiler:
    Teagan is the twelve year old son of Aphrodite. He was claimed fairly recently and he doesn't know what to do as an Aphrodite kid. Flirt? Maybe. He is a cool guy who makes lots of jokes and is fairly adventorous. He can be thick sometimes however. He's been at camp around a year and he'll be thirteen very soon.
    Links
    -Sinbad Estavez (Deme); his best friend, who he tries to be exactly like.
    Wanted links
    A Future GF/Crush

Bray Piere
    Spoiler:
    Bray is a fifteen year old son of Delphin. All he can do power-wise is talk to dolphins. Bray is an extreme loner. He is a "good guy," but you couldn't tell that by just looking at him. He is friendly, but doesn't like bothered. Or big crowds. He's short of shy, but not, like, "h-h-h-h-hiii." He's been at camp for like five years I think. His best friend is a dolphin named Rin, whom lives in the Beach's ocean.
    Links
    Madeline Scott (Morgan); his friend and future girlfriend
    Blue (Liberty); his fellow anti-social friend
    Miles Fellar (Jake): he's currently dating Madeline Scott; they're frenemies.
    Wanted links
    Friends
    Enemies

Cody Teing
    Spoiler:
    Cody is the sixteen year old son of Ceres. Yes, he's Roman. He is into tennis and swimming. He is very awkward around girls. He hates jocks and football players. He can play the piano very well. He doesn't have any powers. Cody dresses like a street hipster, basically. He has been at camp fairly long. He isn't a big party person, but he is very fun. He is also very hardworking and takes pride in his talents.
    Links
    Charlotte Bay (Marceline); he hopes one day she is Mrs. Charlotte Teing. They are currently dating and he loves her to death.
    Nemo Widu (me); she is his best friend.
    Wanted links
    Friends
    Enemies

Nemo Widu
    Spoiler:
    Nemo is the twelve year old daughter of Venus. She is into fashion. Her father is actually a famous model. She is a very nice little girl and flirty when she needs to be. She is very rebellious and adventurous, which she adopted from her big half-sister and best friend, Charlotte Bay.
    Links
    Charlotte Bay (Marceline); her best friend ever and her big half-sister. Charlotte is Nemo's favorite person in the world. Is prom coming up and you need a dress? Is a monster attacking you? Call these girls. They'll stop in the middle of a bedazzling session and go kick some butt, and maybe after they'll buy you a froyo!
    Cody Teing (me): her good friend. She might have a huge crush on him.
    Jason Sungo (me): she has a tiny crush on him. In case things with Cody go south, this is her next boyfriend target. What? He's only seven years older!
    Wanted links
    Friends
    Enemies

Owen Tier
    Spoiler:
    Owen is a kind, hardworking, prankster son of Hermes. He has very unique powers and abilities. His powers and abilities are my favorite so far. He is fourteen years old. He has a little muscle, but he's mostly skinny. He is tan. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. He has been at camp for around a year, year and a half. He is originally from Italy. He's turned into a real flirt and kinda a perv.
    Links
    Jaime (Marcy): one of his old crushes
    Hilda (Green): his current crush and future girlfriend
    Wanted links
    Friends
    Enemies

And that's it!

Upcoming characters

Noah, son of Hephaestus (Twin of Marcy's character)
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Mason on 1/15/2015, 8:38 pm; edited 28 times in total
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Lunatic Rage  Empty Re: Lunatic Rage

Post by Rhyolo 10/25/2014, 2:43 pm

Could Rhy and Nick be friends.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/25/2014, 4:19 pm

That sounds good. Where should they meet?
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 10/25/2014, 4:42 pm

Your choice
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/25/2014, 5:07 pm

Beach good?
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 10/25/2014, 6:14 pm

Ok can you start it?
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/25/2014, 7:37 pm

Sure, I'll PM ya the link.
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 289
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Post by muse 11/9/2014, 6:12 pm

After your blatant advertisement in the chatbox, I thought I'd stop by.

Would you want to do something between Kaden and my Katka? They could be awkward K's together.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/9/2014, 6:34 pm

):
    Sure. Where to start?
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 11/9/2014, 7:44 pm

The games room perhaps? That's where Katka would spend 90% of her time
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/9/2014, 7:46 pm

Sure. Who starts?
    muse
    muse

Other / Decline to state

Post by muse 11/10/2014, 5:48 pm

I can make it if you want.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 11/11/2014, 10:12 am

That'd be great!
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 1/15/2015, 8:39 pm

Open again; it still needs lots of editing, but for now it's fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:24 am