A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

you're a little like me? (carina and jaaaaake)

Watsky
    Watsky

Female
    Number of posts : 620
    Registration date : 2011-01-02

you're a little like me? (carina and jaaaaake) Empty you're a little like me? (carina and jaaaaake)

Post by Watsky 10/26/2014, 6:57 am

Lou's internal clock is all out of wack. Maybe it's the naps in the middle of the day, but lunch at 11;30 was not appealing. Of course, that meant that two hours later he stood in the empty mess hall with two meager options: hot dog or hamburger. He decided on the one not floating in cloudy sausage water, and began stacking the burger with onions, pickles, tomato, lettuce. He got another and did the same. He grabbed two bags of Fritos and one of those magic cups. He stepped up to the fire, and dropped one of the hamburgers in. He walked away before smelling the smoke. "Here, dad," he yawned.
    Lou went and sat at his cabin's table(s), picked up his cup, and hesitantly asked for chocolate milk.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male
    Number of posts : 1450
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

you're a little like me? (carina and jaaaaake) Empty Re: you're a little like me? (carina and jaaaaake)

Post by jake. 10/26/2014, 7:38 am

i, don't wanna save your reputation

douggie was muttering to himself in a huffed manner, grumbling about as he dumped some food on his plate. it was just a bread roll with some strawberry and rhubarb marmelade and a bacon and egg sandwich (unusual combo) and a glass of OJ. it wasn't breakfast time, but still, douggie found himself sitting at a table with a guy he recognized as lou hiatt from the hermes bunch. he didn't know much about him, other than he was just as rude as him. douggie munched lazily into his food. he wasn't bothered by some of the kids who laughed at him and said 'this is the hermes table'. he showed them the finger, not even giving them a glance, and carried on eating. shut them up well enough.

Last edited by Jake Landry on 10/26/2014, 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

you're a little like me? (carina and jaaaaake) Empty Re: you're a little like me? (carina and jaaaaake)

Post by Watsky 10/26/2014, 7:50 am

Lou glanced up from his burger as Douggie sat across from him. It surprised him a little. Just a little. Lou knew Douggie was as infamous as he, and he grinned and he gave the finger to his siblings. He sat up straighter as he glared as them, tempted to make a rude comment, but settled for a raised eyebrow. "You're like, twelve."
    He turned back to Douggie. "Sup," he said, beginning to munch on his chips.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 10/26/2014, 8:06 am

i, don't wanna save your reputation

lou had talked to him. he smiled crookedly. "your siblings are up. my arse." he said and laughed haughtily, the sound making a few kids give him nervous, unsure looks. he frowned at one who sat only two seats away from him. he seemed to think he was cool. ares kid, probably. 'so.' the boy said. 'you think you're cool.' douggie cracked his knuckles and ignored him for a bit. 'well, y'know, you're not.' douggie closed his eyes, and turned his head to the bast@rd who seemed to think a little too highly of himself. "why don't you f*ck off and go back to the retard factory where you came from? a.k.a, your mom." there was silence in the room, and the other boy was clearly lost of words. he stood up, brushed his hands off, a nervous tint to his eyes. "see? told you you would run off." he snorted and carried on eating, the annoyance dying down slowly.

Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 10/26/2014, 8:21 am

Lou nearly choked on his food. He held in his laughter as much he could, snorting as the room went quiet. He watched Douggie and his sibling, anticipating. And then his sibling ran off and he let out a big laugh. He clapsed his hand over his mouth and giggled quietly for a while. He took a slow breath, stopping the laughs, but the big grin was plastered on his face still. "Holy sh*t, dude," he whispered to Douggie. He brushed his droooy hair out of his face (he woke up starving, there wasn't time for hair).
    Lou liked this guy more the longer he sat there, telling off his siblings. "Dude, I can't-" he burst back into laughs. He looked at his sibling, who was standing nervously. Expecting him to do something? He raised his eyebrows at him. "Nah," he said, grinning maliciously.
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/4/2014, 12:54 pm

douggie was grinning at lou. his tattoos were twitching with his muscles, his arm jerking up from laughter. another one came up and hit him in the chest, swearing at him. douggie stood up, grumbling. the kid had only seen him from behind, and now he was standing at his fully muscled, staggering six foot tattooed and pierced giant. the kid glanced nervously at his other friends. "are you familiar with the term annoying?" he said, raising his eyebrows. "or maybe, f*cking idiot?" he walked over to the athena table, got a big fat dictionary, and threw it at the smaller kid, who caught it with a heaving breath. "are you stupid?" the boy said, clearly annoyed now. "am i a mirror, titch?" douggie answered, cocking his head to one side, eyebrows raised. another called, "noooo, but you sure are ugly looking!" douggies eyes flared, and he pushed through the crowd. he poked a long, ringed finger at the small kid. he was from the hermes cabin too. "i told you, i'm not a f*cking mirror. now, it would be a pleasure to eat something without getting interrupted every 5 seconds by pubescent idiots who think they're the sh!t."
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/8/2014, 11:55 pm

Lou Hiatt

"Well, I am a killjoy from Detroit. I drink from a well of rage. I feed off the weakness with all my love"
    as one of his siblings shoved douggie, lou stood quickly, really getting pissed off. he walked around the table to stand next to douggie, arms crossed. he stared down the congregaton of kids that had appeared with the commotion, radiating a feel of f*ck off. he was fed up with his siblings, and he had only been at camp for a month or so. they have been related, but by no means was he obligated to like them.
    he looked past the heads, focusing on the food on the table behind them. burgers, sandwiches, pudding, fries. the pudding would work fine. he reached out and took a plate with a hotdog, curly fries, and a mound of chocolate pudding. he then turned to the nearest kid, a fairly built one, but still about ten inches shorter than lou. lou proceeded to scoop up the mound of pudding, and shove it right in the boy's face. he smeared it all around, being sure to get it in his nose.
    more noise exploded throughout the hall as lou did the act, and moving on to another short kid and doing the same with his food, this time shoving a hot dog in the kid's mouth. lou grinned maliciously, enjoying himself. his arms flexed, eyes dialated.
    he stepped back as the kid with chocolate on his face charged at him, screaming. the boy ran into the athena table. "tch."
    jake.
    jake.
    curly-haired charmer

Male

Post by jake. 11/9/2014, 4:15 am

you're a little like me? (carina and jaaaaake) 285c4fdb5f5dfadd84d61f64404345bb

douggie laughed, bending over as he did so, gasping for air. he put a tattooed hand to his forehead, sweaty black strands of blonde and black hair. once he calmed down, he looked at lou. "that," he said, grinning, "was f*ckin amazing, dude." he said and started off laughing again.

ooc: shooooort :((
    Watsky
    Watsky

Female

Post by Watsky 11/10/2014, 4:34 pm

Lou scowled as he turned and grabbed his half-eaten hamburger. He looked towards Douggie and grinned a little, showing a little teeth. "Let's get out of here," he said. Standing straighter, he wiped his pudding hand on the nearest napkin. "Gross."
    He looked around the hall, admiring his work, seeing appalled twelve year old faces. The air was tense, but Douggie's laugh offset a giggle fit for Lou, lightening the mood by a lot for the two of them. He turned and sauntered out of the mess hall, still laughing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 3:33 am