A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Theseus12
Morgan Landry
6 posters

The Halloween dance

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

The Halloween dance - Page 2 Empty Re: The Halloween dance

Post by beanie 11/3/2014, 7:54 am

Niamh giggled even more at Cleos's frown. It looked funny, she had to admit, though she wasn't so sure why it was funny. Maybe it was the rum that she had just took a sip of.
    "No, but it tastes really good!" She squealed, hearing the music changing. They were playing Halloween songs, right now it was the Monster Mash. Niamh's hips swayed the slightest.

"We should go dance Cleo!"

Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 11/3/2014, 11:52 am

Luke sat there silently for a moment, but quickly found he was no longer part of the conversation. giving a polite "excuse me," he then left, moving to another part of the dance floor.

"I see. I was heading to the food bar anyways, so I thought I would ask." Drizzt then headed over to the bar, getting a taco salad, another cup of blood red punch, and a small bowl of cookies and cream ice cream, before heading back to Falko. Stabbing at his taco salad with a fork, he spoke. "I've considered taking some acrobatics, myself, but haven't had anyone willing to show me the ropes. Would you mind teaching me what you know, sometime? not now, of course. There's a party to be had. But... Still. Maybe some other time?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 11/3/2014, 1:00 pm

Cleo didn't even acknowledge Luke going away as she was too busy giggling with Niamh. "Of course!" she said, took her hand softly and stalked over to the dance floor with her on her 18th century-styled high heeled ankle boots.
    The dance floor was crowded with demigods and a bit sticky with spilled drink but Cleopatra didn't care -- she was inhabited to it. Her dance started a bit like Niamh's, with an increasing sway of her hips, then she started undulating, throwing her hair over her shoulder then broke into an alluring groove walk finished by a sit&roll, one hand on her hips to accentuate the rolling motion of her waist whilst her other hand lightly brushed her own body. Years of clubbing had given her a wide array of seducing dance moves and she was decided to use as much as she could tonight.

Falko frowned as the younger boy ate his taco salad. "If I wanted to teach you anything worthwhile I'd have to be here 24/7/365," she told him. "And even if I did... you don't learn anything like that," she snapped her fingers. "What I know, I've learned from the youngest of ages, I literally live in a circus. I can't just teach you 'what I know' through a couple of lessons."

The daughter of Deimos was not very comfortable around the guy. He was ... she didn't really know. Awkward? Something like that. Guess that hiding from society paid off, though if he had done it really because of how he looked, then he was as superficial as those who laughed at him. He kind of irritated her, so after excusing herself, she slipped away to the dance floor. She was the spirit of Halloween, and there was no way a Halloween party would go on without her.
    Theseus12
    Theseus12

Male
    Number of posts : 1923
    Registration date : 2010-11-19

Post by Theseus12 11/3/2014, 1:45 pm

((I'll just have my characters leave here, then.))
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 11/3/2014, 9:04 pm

Hunter was thoroughly impressed by the decorations. It was the first thing he noticed when he walked into the mess hall. His face was painted like a skull with black paint everywhere on his face, drawn carefully by one of his Hephaestus friends who was an excellent artist although she was too modest to say anything about it, and he wore a black long sleeve and dark jeans with his hair just a little slicked back. Hunter wasn't usually one for dressing up but Halloween was the ultimate exception since it was his favorite holiday of the year. So there he was, standing near the walls of the festive dance, eyes searching for a familiar place since he felt so utterly awkward for not coming with a friend. He really should've asked Niamh to come out with him. He wondered if she was here now.

Green eyes searched the Mess Hall to look for a blond head when he found her. On the dance floor. Dancing her butt off. He gulped. Oh Gods.

OOC:

as beanie showed in the message
    The Halloween dance - Page 2 Jonah-hill-shock

can i get a what what for the ahs inspo for hunter's costume?
    Spoiler:
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 11/6/2014, 2:56 am

Niamh was always a big dancer, whether her foot would be tapping or her hips swaying, it'd be fun to her. There were random times were she's start dancing in the middle of a lesson, some kids found it funny and some didn't but she didn't care. So those random moments in class kind of helped with her dancing right now, helping her laugh and twirl to her heart's content. No, her dancing wasn't like Cleo's, Niamh doesn't know how to and she was glad she didn't try wen she saw a certain boy.
    "Hunter!" She waved, making her way past the the surrounding kids to get to her boyfriend. Oh gods, it still makes her bubbly when she says boyfriend. The thought made her giggle even more. Anyway, she so. found herself standing in front of Hunyer, giving him a little hug.

"Woah, ya face paint is scary!" She giggled, swaying her hips back and forth. "I mean, just lookin' at it gives ma chills. It's really cool!" Then she remembered she wasn't originally alone.
    "Cleo! I want ya to meet someone!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:05 am