A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

James Maclare, Demigod Ranger profile.

James Maclare

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2014-11-07

James Maclare, Demigod Ranger profile. Empty James Maclare, Demigod Ranger profile.

Post by James Maclare 11/9/2014, 12:11 am

So you want know about my good buddy James huh? Alright I'll talk but I don't want one person say."I can't believe it!" that get old bro.

My name Michael of cabin 9, also know Michael fire ball for as old James say."Nefarious reasons involving Mr.D hair cut." Ya I miss that guy, was my best friend. Well James did some stuff, pretty crazy stuff so he was more or less left under the radar for Camp Half-Blood history but after the whole Roman thing a Demigod found his journal and well we came clean. Here I'll be describing that lovable old Idiot, here I go. (Keep in my mind I'm using description from various campers, even the Aphrodite kids gods help me)

Name: James Maclare (Least that what the first ID said)

born: February 11, 1996.

Death: July 1, 2014 (Battle between Roman and Greek)

Divine parent: Hermes (I still think he was Athena, have you played checkers with him!?)

Mortal Parent: Alice Maclare

Place of birth: Alabama...Or was it Washington? Texas? Forget it. He was born somewhere.

Facial description: (Here where I hope the gods forgive me) long blond hair like a mullet of gold, smooth white skin as soft as a new born kitten. His eyes a light shade of blue that made both gods and mortals go crazy with desire. His rough unshaven chin creating that lone wandering look as he adorned it and a goatee around his mouth and upper lip. He did though have a scar across his cheek he claim was the price for a "Misunderstanding" between the Hunters of Artemis and him...Involving a hit spring...any way.

Psychical description: Little above average height, not to muscular but that skinny kinda muscle (again Aphrodite kids says that) He also had this strange Tattoo of a Black Star covered in a white light. Never explain where he got it, might be in the journal.
    Camp duty: Demigod elite ranger force (I'll explain below)

Skills: In my opinion he was a Master at twin sword combat, I personally crafted him twin machete with a blade length of 80-inches of Celestial Bronze with the hilt being a designed to look like twin Brass knuckles made out of the same metal. He also carried a pair of Cheetah boots, a gift from Hermes. While the god is depicted using flying boots the Cheetah boots would double one movement speed. Next and by far the most controversial were twin Smith n Wesson 929 revolvers which carried six bullets with Celestial Bronze tips. Also he always carried a deck of poker cards though I hardly call them a weapon of war.

Powers: Well this where it get...tricky. James never really had any outstanding powers, of course being Hermes son he did posses the general powers given to him by his dad but that was about it. Some of the other campers spread rumors that he use Charmspeak but again Hermes was his god parent, not Aphrodite...Maybe he was a magic user? Who knows.

Equipment: I rarely saw him wear armor, said it constricted him to much and he was almost always found wearing his Jeans and Camp T-Shirt...Except when he wasn't at Camp.

Outside camp he wore a black cowboy duster, black cowboy hat and boots and a slim rimed red glassed sunglasses with black jeans. He also carried when he wore the outfit a pair of revolver holsters.

That all I got for power, not I Guess I'll say what a "Demigod Ranger" does...

Originally formed in the 17th century a demigod ranger was a shadowy group of the campers who operated on 100% secrecy from the rest. From what James said the Camp chose one half blood to be a Ranger out of all of them and he and Chiron with Mr.D would assign him the task of eliminating monsters who were to dangerous to leave in the world and the scouting and assessment of potential Demigod and to call in a guardian to make contact.

I ask a Athena kid I know, Jacob who was close James to post his story. I hope you enjoy the life story of my dear friend James Maclare.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

James Maclare, Demigod Ranger profile. Empty Re: James Maclare, Demigod Ranger profile.

Post by Kendall 11/10/2014, 4:23 pm

This does sound interesting... is the Ranger part based on another book series?
    James Maclare

Male

James Maclare, Demigod Ranger profile. Empty Re: James Maclare, Demigod Ranger profile.

Post by James Maclare 11/11/2014, 12:35 am

Base. Think them as the PJATO equivalent to a Blackops recon team. They servay areas that have potential half-bloods and call in a protector to monitor them.
    James Maclare

Male

Post by James Maclare 12/29/2014, 5:14 pm

Sorry I been away a while IRL got crazy. I'll start writing soon.
    James Maclare

Male

Post by James Maclare 2/18/2015, 1:41 pm

So any suggestions?
    James Maclare

Male

Post by James Maclare 3/24/2015, 12:34 am

Back IRL was heck, I'll begin writing ASAP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 9:43 am