A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

The Apprentice Ranger's Characters

Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female
    Number of posts : 732
    Registration date : 2011-07-21

The Apprentice Ranger's Characters Empty The Apprentice Ranger's Characters

Post by Stormageddon 7/21/2011, 4:58 pm

Demigod Form:

Name: Isabella Red
    Eyes: Rainbow eyes, the color depends on her mood, they are black most of the time because she is mad alot. They are also just Rainbow because when she plays tricks on people she is happy.
    Hair: Layered Jet-Black hair with Natural Rainbow Highlights
    Height: She is unusually tall for her age. She is 5.9 feet tall
    Body Type: Skinny but Muscular
    Skin Color:
    Olive(Pale) Skin
    God Parent: Iris
    Mortal Parent: Michael Red
    Country of Origin: United States of America.
    Pets: Pegasus; Victoria(Pure white with silver wings)
    Talents:
    She Expert Equestrian, Archer but not as great as an Apollo Camper, Artist especially Sketching, sword fighting but not as great as an Athena or Ares camper.
    Weapon**: Silver colored Caduceus with a celestial bronze tip with rainbow snakes. It can summon any rainbow objects but only when it's charged with sunlight and water. A silver colored bow, silver colored arrows with celestial bronze arrowheads. When shot a trail of rainbow dust comes out of the end. Her weapons are disguised as a Rainbow studded bracelet which, when commanded, turns into the bow and arrows. The Caduceus shrinks to a 6 inch version of it.
    Flaws: Hubris, Uncontrolable Grudges, Arrogance
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can travel on rainbows to different places only twice(to get there, to get back). She can disguise herself as rainbow mist only after it rains and becomes sunny(not many times in Camp Half-Blood)(it also inflicts nausea apon her)
    Life Before CHB*: She was born in Albany, New York during March of 1999. She was considered a freak, mostly because of the Rainbow hair and eyes. Her regular life style was Wake Up, Skateboard to School, Skateboard back, do homework, practice reading aloud, video games, sleep. She knew she was a half-blood because her father didn't think keeping it a secret would do any good(but he didn't tell her about Camp Half-Blood). In January of 6th Grade a satyr named Chaise told her about camp. He said she belonged there. He took her to her house and told her dad what happened. She needed to leave. It took 2 months to get to Long Island Sound(on foot), and by the time they got there 20 monsters were tracking them. Isabella killed 9 of them and other campers and satyrs killed the remaining 11 monsters. When she crossed the boundary a caduceus from Iris landed in her hands. It enabled her to summon objects and Travel on a rainbow. She has been at camp ever since.

RP Example*: I walk silently down to the stables in pitch black night. I enter the huge barn and grab my tack and brushes and head towards Victoria's stall. She whinnied once she saw me. I unhook the latch on her door and walk in. Once inside, I brush her and set the saddle on her back. Attaching cris-cross girth that is supposed to go around each of her wings, "I have the best Pegasus in this barn, yes I do" I say to Victoria. When I finish putting on the equipment I hop on her and we ride up in the sky.
    Any notes about your characters: She wears a black "Famous Brand" T-shirt(the "F" is rainbow), black jeans that have rainbow drawings and a rainbow (fake) bullet casing chain on them, black headphones around her neck, silver and black colored converse sneakers.

Isabella's Pic:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by District 11 Victor on 7/22/2011, 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Apprentice Ranger's Characters Empty Re: The Apprentice Ranger's Characters

Post by Kendall 7/21/2011, 5:12 pm

So... does the rainbow already need to be there when she uses it to go places? And does she run on it or what?
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 7/21/2011, 5:32 pm

No, she uses her caduceus to form it. It's a power because most people would step on it and...PLOP they fell and died, but she doesnt. She runs on it, it's sort of like a wrinkel in time but instead of time it's places; it doesn't take a long time to get to the end.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/21/2011, 9:05 pm

So rainbow objects includes an actual rainbow?

Farthest place she can go on the rainbow?
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 7/22/2011, 11:09 am

Yes

The furthest she can go it 100 kilometers.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/22/2011, 4:27 pm

Approved.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

The Apprentice Ranger's Characters Empty Akila Djehuti, Daughter of Thoth

Post by Stormageddon 7/25/2011, 5:51 pm

Demigod Form:

Name:
    Akila Djehuti
    Eyes: Light Brown Eyes
    Hair: Long Brown Hair with Golden Highlights
    Height: 5.8 Feet Tall
    Skin Color: In-between Tan and Pale
    God Parent: Thoth
    Mortal Parent: Aseneth Djehuti
    Country of Origin: Egypt
    Pets: Ibis named Shalia and a Baboon named Kazi
    Talents: Healing, Sword Fighting, Nagotiating, Archery, Equestrian stuff, Running
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze Khopesh
    Flaws: Gets Mad Easily(especially around Set kids), Sensory Integration Disorder(look it up), Narssisus
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can find the Information on enemies fast by looking into their eyes only when the situation needs it most. She can only use her powers 5 times a day because it tires her.
    Life Before CHB*: Akila was born in Sias but lived in Hermopolis until she was 11. Akila was a good kid. Never got in trouble. Got good grades. Obeyed her parents. She was on the track teams and cross country teams. She had the best history grades, especially Ancient Egyptian history. She had a sister but she was killed on the way to camp. A satyr named Amos flew them to Long Island Sound and right when they landed Set knocked her sister out of the sky. That's how she can't stand Set. She's been in camp for the last 5 years.
    RP Example*: I sat at the Mess hall eating oatmeal :D I looked around my table. The rest of the campers at the table. They all looked somewhat like me. Alot of them weren't Thoth kids but we all had the gloomy look in our eyes. One of my brothers, Matais was eating a salad and bread. All of a sudden the bowl got knocked in his face. A child of Set was sitting right infront of him smirking. He was a known troublemaker. Always beside him were these thuggish dudes dressed in black hoodies and black jeans. When he got mad they cracked their knuckles and stepped forward. My brother stood up and so did the Set kid. They pulled out their Khopeshes and got into duel formation. Then a camp counselor came to the scene and stopped the fight.
    Any notes about your characters: She always has her hair in a loose bun or ponytail. She has a focused look on her face always. She has 2 golden snake armbands around her upper arms that seem to move. She wears light cotton robes instead of modern clothes. The jewels she wears are from the Nile River Banks. She wears gladiator sandels. Akila also wears a range of makeup mostly eyeliner and eyeshadow. Her song is "Best Days Of Your Life" by Kellie Pickler

Akila's Pic:

Spoiler:

Last edited by District 11 Victor on 7/25/2011, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/25/2011, 7:11 pm

Information on enemies? Like the enemy's personality?
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 7/25/2011, 7:28 pm

I didn't quite understand but I edited it.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/25/2011, 7:37 pm

" Can find the Information on enemies fast by looking into their eyes only"

What kind of information?
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 7/25/2011, 7:44 pm

Their plans and what they plan on doing if they win. She can't get exact detail because it's tiresome and hard.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/25/2011, 7:45 pm

So, basically the general plan? Sounds sort of like mind reading.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 7/25/2011, 7:47 pm

Ehh...she cant read anything extra. It's very brief.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/25/2011, 7:51 pm

Approved.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

The Apprentice Ranger's Characters Empty Silena Ellison, Daughter of Demeter

Post by Stormageddon 7/26/2011, 3:49 pm

Demigod Form:

Name: Silena Ellison
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Light Brown/Copper-ish, Layered, Armpit Length
    Height: 5.6 Feet Tall
    Body Type: Skinney
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Demeter
    Mortal Parent: Alec Ellison
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: Garter Snake named Syble
    Talents: Gardening(obviousely), Anything Equestrian, Sketching, Flute
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze hacking knife
    Flaws: Overactive imaginaton, Impatient, Claustrophobia
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can use plants at her will but drains her fighting ability. She can only use her power 10 times a day. Plants grow 5 times faster simultainiousely out of her control.
    Life Before CHB*: Silena was born in Manhatten right next to the Empire State Building so Demeter stayed longer then usual. She got O.K. grades and failed P.E. She played flute since 4th grade and was first chair. For along time she never had any friends until she met Cole;satyr. He led her to Camp when she was in 5th grade. They are still best friends now.
    RP Example*: I ran through the strawberry fields quickly. With my knife in hand I went into the forest. A kampe was on my trail screaming and going crazy. How did that get in? I thought to myself. When I went out of the forest to the Cabin Courtyard I looked around. The kampe was gone. "It must have been my imagination. But it seemed so real!" I said pondering.
    Any notes about your characters: She wears short shorts, and a tank top. She wears a Green drawstring bag around her back, and a knife holster on her belt. She wears short-top grey converse, and thick mascara.

Silena's Pic

Spoiler:
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/26/2011, 6:02 pm

Approved.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

The Apprentice Ranger's Characters Empty Samantha(Sam) Valestrosa, Daughter of Athena

Post by Stormageddon 7/28/2011, 2:36 pm

Demigod Form:

Name: Samantha Valestrosa; Nickname: Sam
    Eyes:
    Striking Grey Eyes
    Hair: Long Blonde Hair that's usually in a Ponytail
    Height: 5.5 Feet Tall
    Body Type: Skinny
    Skin Color:
    Pale
    God Parent: Athena
    Mortal Parent: Lawrence Valestrosa
    Country of Origin: U.S.A.
    Pets: None
    Talents: Sword-fighting, Archery, Any long range fighting, Trumpet
    Weapon**: Celestial Bronze Spear(6 1/2 foot shaft and 6 inch spearhead, disguised as an orange rubber wristband saying "IMAGINE" on my left arm) and 4 foot Sword with "SV" engraved on the blade(disguised as another black rubber wristband saying "HARD WORK IS MY WAY" on my right arm)
    Flaws: Conceited(tries to catch herself if she's being rude), Terrible at running(because of limp), Looses her "cool" when excited
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Born in New Athens, Illinois. Sam went to private school until 7th grade. Athena stayed with them until she was 1 and then she left. Like all other Athena Kids, Sam has blonde hair and grey eyes. She was pretty short until a growth spurt in 7th grade and became the tallest girl in school. She was in track for javelin throw and the 100 meter dash and was the MVP on the middle school's archery team. She met the satyr who changed her life when she was on student council. His name was Liam. They dated for 1 year and in the middle of 8th grade he told her she was a half-blood. They bought a plane ticket to New York and they at Camp Half-Blood the regular way: being chased by monsters. Only it was 1 monster, a Drakon. She passed the boundary and after getting cut across the calf, making her permanatly limping. They killed the Drakon and she got claimed by Athena that night. She stays at Camp Half-Blood for half the year and goes to school(with Liam) during the other half.
    RP Example*: I get out of my bed and turn and walk straight into the lavatory. I brush my teeth and change into a green sweater, grey t-shirt, cargo pants, and sneakers. I go to my bunk and take out my breastplate and helmet. I also put on my wristbands and then I leave to train. When I get there some Nemisis girls are making fun of my crutches and calling me "Cripple". I get annoyed. I throw down my crutches challenge them to fight. They back up as I begin to walk towards them, sword in hand. They scream and run away.
    Any notes about your characters: She wears what ever feels comfortable to her and always wears the wristbands. She has to get a dosage of ambrosia to keep her from limping.

Song: Sk8er Boi-Avril Lavigne

Sam's Pic:

Spoiler:
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

The Apprentice Ranger's Characters Empty Chance Banister, Son of Apollo

Post by Stormageddon 7/28/2011, 3:09 pm

Demigod Form:

Name: Chance Banister
    Eyes: Light Blue
    Hair: Blonde Skater Hair
    Height: 5.4 Feet Tall
    Skin Color: Pale-ish
    God Parent: Apollo
    Mortal Parent: Sherry Banister
    Pets: None
    Talents: Archery(obviously), Sword fighting, Medicine(another obvious one), Expert at every instrument but best at Trumpet, Violin, Guitar, and Piano.
    Weapon**: Long Bow and a sheath of celestial bronze arrows that never run out
    Flaws: Arrogance, Intimidates People, Argumentative
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Chance was born in Nashville, Tennessee but moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In 7th grade his mom took them on a vacation and dropped him off at a random camp(Camp Half-Blood) that she calls the place for the musically gifted. He soon found out it was more than that. He stays year round but he visits his mother often and IM's her every Friday. He calls everyone at camp family and would do anything to save them.
    RP Example*: I sat in the center of the dome-shaped amphitheatre. Everyone's eyes on me. I take a deep breath and raise my violin bow. When I slide it across the strings a beautiful noise comes out of the small instrument. When I finished my solo, the whole camp was silent. I stood up off my seat and the theatre broke out in applause. I stayed there until the applause stopped, then I left the stage with a feeling of glory in me. That was my best performance ever.
    Any notes about your characters:
    He wears normally a graphic tee with a certain band, regular jeans, a grey hoodie, and converse. He also wears a cross necklace that his mother gave him.

Chance's Song: "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's

Chance's Necklace: The Apprentice Ranger's Characters Jerusalem_cross_christian_necklace_gold_lg

Chance's Pic:
    Spoiler:
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 7/28/2011, 10:53 pm

approved
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 7/28/2011, 10:54 pm

Approved
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

The Apprentice Ranger's Characters Empty Kaelyn Dixon, Daughter of Thanatos

Post by Stormageddon 7/29/2011, 1:12 am

Demigod Form:

Name: Kaelyn Dixon
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Origionally Blonde but Dyed Black
    Height: 5.4 Feet tall
    Body Type: Skinny
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Thanatos
    Mortal Parent: Unknown
    Pets: Raven named Mortem
    Talents: Psychology, Astronomy, Ancient History
    Weapon**: Sythe disguised as a bracelet and a switch-blade hidden up her sleeve
    Flaws: Scopophobia(fear of being looked at or stared at), Friggatriskaidekaphobia (fear of Friday the 13th), Agoraphobia(fear of places or events where escape is impossible or when help is unavailable) Bi-polar, Arrogance
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can shadow travel from a range of 1000 yards before she faints. She can use her powers twice a day but it drains her energy.
    Life Before CHB*: Kaelyn was born in Detroit. She was labeled "Emo" and "Freak" by all the kids at her school. She is a depressed orphan. The orphanage teachers say her parents were killed at a train station when she was 4 but she knows that's not the case. On a Friday the 13th when she was 11 she had a dream of Thanatos. He just stared at her saying "I'm so disappointed in you, Kaelyn. You shouldn't be my daughter." When she woke up the orphanage was on fire and she was locked inside. When it fell in ash she was still alive. She ran East. Far East, to Long Island Sound. That's where she found camp.
    RP Example*: I walked up the hill in pitch black, the cuts on my leg, from the Nemean lion scratch, pouring blood. My vision going fuzzy, I looked for the tree. The tree that symbolized safety. I finally found it and crossed the border, tears streaming down my eyes now. A black cat runs by. "GODS!!! WHY!!!" I scream at the top of my minds. I sprint to camp and to the infirmary. An Apollo kid wraps up my arm staring at me the entire time. "Why are you staring at me for?" I ask him. I leave and I head to the lake and wonder why I'm not dead yet.
    Any notes about your characters: She wears dark clothes or clothes with a dull color. She's Anti-social and Hates Thanatos. She's a year rounder.

Kaelyn's Song: She by Green Day

Kealyn's Pic:

Spoiler:

Last edited by District 11 Victor on 7/29/2011, 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 7/29/2011, 1:14 am

You already have 5 characters anyway, so you can't have this character unless you get rid of one that you already have or you buy a character slot. Character slots are 5000 dracmas.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 7/29/2011, 1:35 pm

You're only allowed 5 characters? then why is there 14 character slots on my character form?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/29/2011, 4:55 pm

There's 14 slots because the main admin made that many; we don't activate them as you get more and more characters.
    Stormageddon
    Stormageddon

Female

Post by Stormageddon 8/1/2011, 5:11 pm

Ok. 2 of my boring charries left so...Can I have this one?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 7:15 pm