A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Leo
beanie
Belle
7 posters

Belle's Rp Invite (Is now CLOSED!)

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Belle's Rp Invite (Is now CLOSED!) Empty Belle's Rp Invite (Is now CLOSED!)

Post by Belle 11/11/2014, 6:30 pm

Belle's Invite

Hiyo! Welcome to my rp invite! Here you will see all my lovely ladies I have created, and I put a great deal of time and thought into each one. They are all my babies. First things first though:

About me:
    - I post in a mirror kind of tone if not more than what you'll produce unless I am very stuck.
    - I try to post at least once a week, on my vacation time I'll be on more.
    - I will always try and notify you if I cannot post for a certain amount of time or I get super busy.
    - I have fairly decent grammar and spelling.

What I ask of my partners:
    - They can post at least four sentences
    - They have proper/decent grammar and spelling
    - Aren't overly childish (some child like manners are good)
    - Can be a bit patient with me as I will be patient with you.

The Lovely Ladies

Briar Walters
    Belle's Rp Invite (Is now CLOSED!) Tumblr_mswvujKdrk1sh9xa3o1_500
    17 - Psyche - Single

Briar is the blonde determined, ambitious and insightful daughter of psyche. She happened to have a rare blood disorder known as Hemophilia so she has learned to be rather cautious. It often has her yearning to do things most people do but she lives with fear of horribly damaging herself. Although she's not a flower on the wall at all, she's cocky, competitive and you can bet on her to fight until she wins. Briar doesn't give up easily, and she will fight on just about anything. Also it's apparent she's quite blunt, she it's that green dress she's going to say something about it.

Links:

Derek -

Topics:

1/5

Ariadne Hawthorne
    Belle's Rp Invite (Is now CLOSED!) Tumblr_m77mtvE2dI1rsiqi0
    16 - Hephaestus - Single

Ari is the joking child of Hephaestus. She can always be seen having a good laugh and making others laugh, something just settles within herself that makes her happy seeing others enjoyment. Ari has a bit of a low self esteem and it does stop her from being horribly ambitious here and there, but she's not the type to lay out her feelings for others to see and get uncomfortable around. Ari has a huge creative side and is almost always seen having a creative outlet of hers going on.

Links:

Franklin Sheerhan - Franklin is Ari's favourite sibling that she shares jokes with and tries to make him laugh all the time. They get fairly crafty and creative together building things and sharing ideas.
    Louie -
    Sawyer -

Topics:

2/5

Calypso
    Belle's Rp Invite (Is now CLOSED!) Tumblr_nbszg4xK7Z1qek1oqo1_500
    Appears 17 - Nymph - Taken by Leo Valdez

Calypso had been trapped on Ogygia for gods knows how long, On the island only men and suitors would be sent to her island which has made her grown to be horribly shy sometimes. Also being in isolation on the island for so long has made her naturally curious about things and you'll often see her asking questions every now and then. Calypso is a huge romantic at heart and she is seen being able to fall in love over and over again, although she's finally only taken a liking to one guy. Calypso is very kind hearted and caring. She will do just about anything for the people she holds close to her, and she absolutely hates to let people down.

Links:

Leo Valdez -

Morgan Bass
    Belle's Rp Invite (Is now CLOSED!) Tumblr_lhe11roiu01qfi7xzo1_500
    15 - Morpheus - Single

Morgan is miss little goody two shoes. Although there's not much to expect as she is still fairly young. Morgan was adopted a long time ago by a rich couple in Manhattan. Morgan is the optimistic and bubbly child of Morpheus. Meanwhile she is an insomniac she tends to be very high in spirits and she loves to socialize with people and get to know them. She will always see the good in people and trust just about anyone at first. Morgan may be able to read between the lines but with her day dreaming and ideals of friendship it sometimes clouds some of the judgement she has. Morgan is a fairly clean slate though, no drugs, alcohol, toxins have entered her body, and she's never been intimate with someone before. Morgan only has good intentions but sometimes she can be apparent to a short fuse.

Links:

Oliver - Oliver is Morgan's best friend, and she can tell him just about anything and everything. Morgan may not have been at the camp for too long but she was quick to make friends with Oliver. He's peppy and upbeat just as much as she was.
    Jana Kay -
    Bella -

Topics:

0/5

Lily Avian
    Belle's Rp Invite (Is now CLOSED!) Tumblr_mbta07cTn71r1yj84
    7 - Apollo - not interested

TBE

Links:

Charlotte Carlisle
    Belle's Rp Invite (Is now CLOSED!) Tumblr_mf0vtmr3P31qe94veo1_500
    17 - Necessitas - Somewhat taken

TBE

Links:

Gunther -
    Labyrinth (John) -

Topics:

1/5

Last edited by Belle on 1/18/2015, 1:20 pm; edited 9 times in total

Belle's Rp Invite (Is now CLOSED!) Empty Re: Belle's Rp Invite (Is now CLOSED!)

Post by Guest 11/14/2014, 10:42 am

post with me.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/23/2014, 5:58 pm

My rp invitation is now open! There are still two more characters to see and to be made but so far there is three of five available to rp with!
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 11/23/2014, 6:27 pm

GAH BELLIE YOUR INVITE IS JUST GREAT!
    anyway we need to rp. preferably now
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/23/2014, 6:31 pm

Who would you like to rp with, Beanie? :3
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/23/2014, 6:38 pm

hmmm...they're all so nice but i'm gonna request

juliette and chris bc they seem to be sorta similar plus both hunters

andi and bree bc andi needs more female friends for being a social prick plus i wanna see how they'd get along

and i have a nymph in the making that when she's approved, i request that they and calypso meet
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/23/2014, 10:24 pm

Alrighty! I'll make Bree and Andi's topic and then when you get time you can make one for Jules and Chris! :)

Update:

Briar: 2/5 topics.
    Jules: 1/5 topics
    Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

Post by Leo 11/28/2014, 9:11 pm

Would you like another time and date for Leo? :)
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/28/2014, 9:59 pm

Sure that'd be lovely! We should plot something actually. I know you mentioned something for it before in the other topic and what not. xD
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 11/28/2014, 10:19 pm

Where?

What?

When?

Fill it up and the RP is gonna be lovely!
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/5/2014, 10:35 pm

Not too sure D: you should think of something psh.

Also attention erryone: Sorry I have been inactive for a short little bit of time, I was faced with the end of a term and now that I am all caught up I should have more time to sink back into rping and such on. Also note replies may not happen until later on in the afternoon tomorrow since I work tomorrow 6-11 and then do a bottle drive from 12-2 and then I am likely going home to shower and then go shopping for a bit, but I will eventually get time :3
    Leo
    Leo

Male

Post by Leo 12/6/2014, 12:17 am

That's fine.

Oh Im thinking of Her popping up at the colisium at new rome... you know she'd cheer for him on the battle. :D

Post by Guest 12/28/2014, 12:24 am

Hi!!

*I think Ari and Franklin would have a good sibling relationship and do cute like projects together.
    *Oliver and Morgan could be good friends or best friends bc they both are pretty peppy so that would be cute.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/28/2014, 12:42 am

Ari and Franklin: d'aweee that's so cute! I think that'd be fun!

Oliver and Morgan being besties would be cool, considering they're both 15 also so they have another thing to bond over. Peppy peeps unite!

:3
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/28/2014, 6:56 pm

Links!!

>Ari and Sawyer, since they're sisters

> Morgan and Jana Kay, since they're both happy and bubbly individuals.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 12/28/2014, 7:56 pm

I have an idea for a link!

Derek and Brair as besties? They seem like they would fit perfectly together :D
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/28/2014, 10:20 pm

Morgan;

Ari and Sawyer: Will they be close, will they have a good bond? do they just know their sisters or ?

Morgan and Janna Kay: So I'm assuming you want a friendship between them of sorts then?

Green;

Can I have a link to either a rp invite with Derek in it or a link to his character sheet? Just to look him over first? :)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/28/2014, 10:36 pm

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t20516-derek-vinyl <~ there ya go!
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/30/2014, 11:04 pm

@Green: Sure Briar and Green can be besties :) how long should they have been besties for?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/30/2014, 11:10 pm

A year maybe? Derek has already told her about his sexuality (which he doesn't tell a lot of people about) and confides in her?
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/30/2014, 11:16 pm

A year works, xD and yea sure, he can confide in her, since I'm fairly sure she's pansexual herself :P
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/30/2014, 11:31 pm

Awesome! They can stay up all night talking about gorgeous girls and drop dead studs. XD Jk
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/31/2014, 7:37 am

Ari and Sawyer>> I think Sawyer'd be very fond of Ari because of her jokes and bubbly personality. Sawyer's a bit like Thresh from the Hunger games, she doesn't talk much but she weighs what she says. And once you know her she can loves cracking jokes.

Morgan and Jana>> Yep I think they'd get along great! Jana would braid her flower crowns and they could do all kinds of weird girl/friend stuff like wearing each other's clothes, binge watching movies and do water fights
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 12/31/2014, 2:06 pm

@Morgan: Haha xD alrighty, they both sound good, I'll try and edit those links in soon :)
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/31/2014, 2:17 pm

when both bella and morgan are approved, could we start the whole "sister from the past" thing? like they meet again after all these years?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:18 pm