A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Green
daddeme
Belle
7 posters

-closed please see the new rp invite-

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

-closed please see the new rp invite- Empty -closed please see the new rp invite-

Post by Belle 7/22/2015, 1:14 am

-closed please see the new rp invite- TI7AIMj-closed please see the new rp invite- H0Gvsh9
    -closed please see the new rp invite- LDvaTf8

• Name? "Just call me Nika."
    • Age? "Sixteen."
    • Camp? "Jupiter."
    • Godly Parent? "Jupiter..."
    • Hobbies? "Skating, dancing, and reading."
    • Sexuality? "None of your business."
    • Favourite colour? "Turquoise."
    • Favourite Food? "Pancakes with maple syrup."
    • Favourite Book? "1984 by George Orwell"
    • Glass half full or Half empty? "Glass half empty."
    • What would you sing at Karaoke night? "I wouldn't"
    • Astrological sign? "Cancer."
    • What's your favorite zoo animal? "An Elephant."
    • What was your favorite subject in school? "Chemistry."
    • Are you right- or left-handed? "Left handed"
    • If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up? "Smell."
    • Best trait? "They're good if you ask me."
    • Worst trait? "No trait is bad, only unwanted by some."
    • Your best day? "When my mother finally believed me and she started acting like a mother again."
    • Who do people say you look like? "Veronika Vernadskaya."

Play List:
    1. Tomorrow will be kinder - The Secret Sisters
    2. Come away to the water - Maroon 5
    3. Blown away - Carrie Underwood
    4. Living - Mackensie Prosser
    5. Tears of an angel - Ryan Dan
    6. Breakeven - The Script
    7. Stand in the rain - Superchick
    8. Drift Away - Mackensie Prosser

Solo Pieces/One Shots
    1. Dominika's Diary
    This is a collection of Dominika's diary entries from her past and some are from the present. She has kept this diary for a long time, and it gives you an insight to people in her life before camp. It is always being updated!
    2. [Same Old Empty Feeling (one shot - solo)

Relationship Links:
    Dimitri Midnight: Dimitri and Dominika met at Camp Jupiter and he was her first real friend she had. Upon seeing him multiple times after that it only strengthened their bond. They shared a kiss at camp half blood where she declared him to be her idiot. However, neither knows where they stand exactly with each other.
    Leandra Kershaw: Dominika and Leandra met in unfavorable circumstances, but due to making amends with it, they have gotten closer and Leandra is without a doubt one of Dominika's best Roman friends and female friends. Which says a lot for untrusting daughter of Jupiter.
    Andrew Johnson: Andrew and Nika had an unpleasant run in at the Halloween dance. When everything was said and done, Nika decided that he couldn't be trusts and that he scared her. The things he could do, Nika was uncertain and she just isn't comfortable around him.
    Netha: Netha is Andrew's wolf. Dominika prefers the company of the wolf a lot better, and even offered to clean the punch off of her at the Halloween dance.
    Alex Grains: Dominika can be friendly with Alex but she hasn't been able to hang out with him more, so not quite a friendship. To Nika he is a nice friendly guy.
    Lena Duchannes: The hostess of the spring dance. Someone Dominika briefly talked to, but felt the conversation was a little mundane. Still has no opinion on the girl in general.
    Topics: 1/5
    1. Masquerade Ball (w/lots of people)
    Pending:
    1. A New Foe (W/ Louie, Dimitri, Nestor, Evander, Brianna.)
    2. It's a Long Shot #Chewtoysquad (W/Leandra)
    3. If kids party at the aqueduct and no adults are around to hear, does it make a sound? (w/Wren)
    Completed:
    1. Tomorrow Will Be Kinder (Temple Hill with Dimitri Midnight[Metilinos]
    2. Eye (Outside Camp with Dimitri Midnight[Metilinos])
    3. Come Away Little Light, Come Away To The Darkness - w/ Dimitri(Met)
    4.  Stay With Me - Lake CHB w/ Dimitri(Metilinos)
    5. Chewtoy Squad - Barracks w/ Leandra(Manda)
    6. Halloween Dance 2015
    7. Good to Great (w/Exy)

-closed please see the new rp invite- ErxdL3D-closed please see the new rp invite- W6RqeWL

-closed please see the new rp invite- Liarpi14-closed please see the new rp invite- Liarpi12
    -closed please see the new rp invite- Aureli10

• Name? "The name is Aurelia, but if that gets a bit much to pronounce you may call me Lia.."
    • Age? "I am seventeen years old and soon to be eighteen at the end of the year!"
    • Camp? "Half-blood is the home that I will reside in full time now!."
    • Godly Parent? "The one and only goddess of the rainbow, Iris."
    • Hobbies? "Oh! I love to garden. Creating something beautiful for everyone to look at is absolutely lovely. I take great pride in being able to take care of some plants as well. Oh and I love to either paint, draw, or photograph the nature around me or just people in general. I have several pants covered in paint and tons of photos developed and with me in a box under my bed! Lastly cooking is one of my hobbies, but more of something I just share with my father."
    • Sexuality? "I don't really like to define my sexuality or give myself a title. I don't choose who I love, and I let the chips fall where they may."
    • Favourite colour? "It's sort of like a purple..a light purple with a bit of pink thrown in!"
    • Favourite Food? "Lemon loaf is to die for!"
    • Favourite Book? "Pretty Little Liars series is great! I love it, did you know it's a tv show?"
    • Glass half full or Half empty? "Oh, well I suppose it'd be half full. You start with nothing but you add something into it, and it's half full."
    • What would you sing at Karaoke night? "Reflection from Mulan! It's a lovely piece in my opinion."
    • Astrological sign? "I'm on the cusp of Sagittarius and Capricorn."
    • What's your favorite zoo animal? "Hands down it would be a giraffe. They're so interesting and how tall they are due to their neck is astounding!"
    • What was your favorite subject in school? "Other than art class, it was actually world history."
    • Are you right- or left-handed? "Ambidextrous is what I am. I am able to use both hands."
    • If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up? "Hearing."
    • Best trait? "That's difficult you'll have to get back to me on that one!"
    • Worst trait? "Again I'll come back later..."
    • Your best day? "Was when my father said I was allowed to attend camp full time instead of just the summer."
    • Who do people say you look like? "A lot of people say I look like Chloe Nogaard but I would disagree.."

Play List:
    1. A Journey Down - Mackensie Prosser
    2. I lived - One Republic

Solo Pieces/One Shots

Relationship Links
    None as of present.

Topics 0/5

Pending

Completed
    -closed please see the new rp invite- Liarpi10-closed please see the new rp invite- Liarpi11

Last edited by Belle on 4/27/2016, 8:55 pm; edited 39 times in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

-closed please see the new rp invite- Empty Re: -closed please see the new rp invite-

Post by Belle 7/24/2015, 1:01 am

Hey guys! my invite is now open for links and topics! Just a note, when you hover over the images it will give you two of their traits, their fc, and their cabin/cohort number! :) -Belle
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

-closed please see the new rp invite- Empty Re: -closed please see the new rp invite-

Post by daddeme 7/24/2015, 10:39 pm

Belle.

I would like a link between my son of Hephaestus and our daughter of Hephaestus because they remind me of each other and it will be rad.

Also, maybe a rp between my August and your Nika because again, similarities. The only thing is that though August doesn't like physical contact, he's more of a pushover when compared to her. I think that would be very fun to rp, because he'd probably just complain under his breath the whole time about her arrogance and she'd - well, Idk what she would do but yes. You get my point.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 7/24/2015, 11:22 pm

I would like a big three link between Chowilawu and Dominika please ^.^
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 7/24/2015, 11:53 pm

Moon/Dem: Hephaestus kids; yes pls. He can be another one of her siblings that she hangs out with, and she can fight off his haters and make jokes to make him feel better o:

Roman romans; I feel it'd be nice for Nika to have a friend who could appreciate the no contact thing, and possibly we could develop their relationship a bit and perhaps eventually Auggie could be one that she trusts :)

Greenie/Alex: B3 link it up yooo, got any ideas? :3
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2015, 12:58 am

i was thinking of a good friendship link between the two.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 7/25/2015, 10:01 am

I request a link between Constantine and either of your characters. If Ariadne, probably friends or best friends or eventually bf/gf, I don't mind, it's up to you. If Dominika, well, I'm not sure tbh xD
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 7/25/2015, 10:11 am

Adan/Ari: Yes, good!

Auggie/Nika: I like the friend thing, he could definitely use more of those. Especially with the no-touchy.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 7/26/2015, 1:44 pm

@Mason: I feel like I would prefer a link between Nika and Constantine, I feel like he could rather get on her nerves quite a bit and it'd be an interesting pairing xD. He'd say something and she'd make him sound stupid because she's a beech that way. I just like the dynamic it provides.

@Green The Good: Perhaps, your son of Neptune, since I read his little thing in your rp invite, maybe he creates a calm and safe environment for Nika to just be relaxed in and maybe she vents to him quite a bit, and they can relate to what it's like being a child of tb3, and there will totally be room for their friendship to develop too :)

@MoonMoon: it all sounds good to me! if you want to thread or anything we can plot/plan a thread and roll with it. Whatever you choose, I will be okay with.

Last edited by Belle on 7/26/2015, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 7/26/2015, 5:41 pm

Alright, that's cool, where to start?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/26/2015, 5:47 pm

That's actually perfect, Belle! Let's do that!
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 7/26/2015, 6:29 pm

@Mason: Lets plan for another day, not into angry Nika for two threads atm xD

@Green the Good: Did you want to do a topic with them or?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/26/2015, 6:35 pm

OH yes! Definitely! Do you mind posting first?
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 7/28/2015, 1:05 pm

@Green: What kind of topic did you want to do? I only feel like doing it if it has some sort of plot or something to it, you know what I mean? I need a sense of direction.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/28/2015, 2:11 pm

Plots...let's see. So Dominika takes the more leadership, mili stronger side of her father, Jupiter. Perhaps Dominika could teach him how to be a strong, confident son of Neptune. In return Chowilawu will serve as a safe haven for Dominikia to vent as well as calm down and relax. They could meet at the lake in New Rome.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 7/29/2015, 9:22 pm

@Green: Coolio, can you start?

@Mason: Hey just pick a place in New Rome and make a topic and I will reply :)
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/29/2015, 9:50 pm

Sure! I'll make the topic after I get caught up on my threads :)
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 10/15/2015, 10:19 pm

Hey guys! I had added a new character and updated my rp invite, check it out! :)
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 10/27/2015, 11:37 pm

I would like a few topics please, seeing as I finally have time to roleplay again.

-Terra and Dominika would be interesting considering they both tend to keep to themselves at times.

- Exy and Alyssa would be interesting too. I don't really have any topics with him and he could get all flustered and stuff because he may have a small crush on her, I don't know.

-Emily and Alyssa would be fun too because how much Emily would just go along with whatever Alyssa would want to do. I'm thinking an adventure for this one.

I can make any/all of the topics if you want and you can find all my characters on my own invite.
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 10/27/2015, 11:54 pm

I'm game for all three really. I should be working on an essay, so maybe just get what you can up, and I will see what you don't have up and try to post those when I complete my essay.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 10/28/2015, 12:17 am

Oh and Dominika and Kili. I'm making a topic for them in the woods with Kili in one of her more 'left scale moods' that could be interesting with the strong willed Dominika. Ill tell you when all the topics are done thought.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 10/28/2015, 12:28 am

Exy and Alyssa- http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23049-emptiness-breeds-lonleness-me-and-belle

Terra and Dominika- http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23050-reading-by-the-sea-me-and-belle

Kili and Dominika- http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23048-shread-it-me-and-belle
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 10/28/2015, 3:18 am

Erm, I don't want to seem ungrateful, Neri but, Dominika is Roman. Usually if she's at the Greek camp she'll be there to see Dimitri. If however it's an odd time that she's not, the forest wouldn't be a place she would go... She has bad experiences and she doesn't even want to go near the forest one bit.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 10/28/2015, 6:38 pm

Alright. Then the Dominika topics can be changed to whomever you want, I dont mind ^~^
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 11/8/2015, 1:57 pm

Update: A new character has been added to the bunch! Please go check him out guys and perhaps give me some chances to rp with him. (He's Roman so I would prefer topics to be in Camp Jupiter, thanks!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 9:26 pm