A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Little Sister

High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male
    Number of posts : 2007
    Registration date : 2012-12-06

The Little Sister Empty The Little Sister

Post by High King Fridgeir 11/17/2014, 3:41 am

Name: Chloe Lafitte
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Brown
    Height: 3'5"
    Body Type: Small and skinny
    Skin Color: White
    God Parent: Briareus
    Mortal Parent: Sarah Lafitte
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: None
    Talents: Well, she can walk, talk, and sort of draw. I don't know, there really aren't many talents a four year old has.
    Weapon**: Technically she has a celestial bronze dagger. But her brother doesn't let her use it in fear of her cutting herself. So right now, until Gabe let's her use the knife, she has a 6'3" football player with a drill and electric hands that never let's her leave his sight.
    Personality: Chloe is a nice person who would have many friends if it weren't for Gabe. She likes to talk to people as much as she can. She gets up early in the morning or late at night to go and find someone to talk to in her cabin while her brother is still sleeping. She doesn't get angry very often, just throws a few tantrums and will cry a lot.
    Flaws: She cries a lot, is impatient, and is childish (Hm... Typical 4 year old)
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can breathe underwater up to 30 minutes at a time. For every minute she is breathing underwater, she must sleep for double that time within an hour after she gets out, otherwise she will pass out for an hour. It can be used 4 times a day with a cooldown of 2 hours. Her second power is that when she is near the ocean, she can have the waves around her increase to double their normal height, to a maximum of 10 feet in a 15 foot radius. I say this is related to the god parent because during a sea storm, the height of waves increases. It causes her to move half the speed she normally does, so if she could usually run 1 mile in 6 minutes (in the future of course), after using her power, she would run 1 mile in 12 minutes. This effect lasts 30 minutes, and the power lasts 10 minutes. The power can be used 3 times a day with a 6 hour cooldown. Her final power is that she can create a 15 foot wave that she can make go towards her enemies, effectively making her someone not to fight near water (or near her brother). This power causes her to pass out as soon as the wave is gone. This can be used once a day. She only knows how to use the first one at will. The other two happen randomly when she is near water, though the last one usually happens when she gets angry. And each wave power can take effect when she is right on the waters edge or in the water. And if there is a storm, she can be within 10 feet of the water.
    Life Before Camp*: Chloe was born in New York City. She grew up in an apartment with her brother and her mother. Not much is to tell about her childhood other than her brother was overprotective and that she loved the water. After one of her brother's football games, a boy (not a boy at all, it was a cyclops) began to pick on her. Her brother saw and began punching the cyclops. Said cyclops called over some friends, a satyr saw this happen, Chloe got away unharmed while Gabe had bruises and a broken arm, then they were taken to camp.
    RP Example*: I walked along the beach with Gabe behind me. He was really, really slow! I yelled out, "Come on big brother!" He caught up with me and said, "Can you carry me back to the cabin?" He nodded and picked me up and took me to the cabin.
    Other notes: For simplicity reasons (and me not trying to kill myself with every post) I am going to type my posts with her regularly, but the reader will have to imagine a four year old saying it with a few mess ups, a few unclear words, etc.

Last edited by High King Fridgeir on 11/17/2014, 10:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Little Sister Empty Re: The Little Sister

Post by Kendall 11/17/2014, 11:07 am

Powers:
    - To use either of her wave powers, how far could she be at most from the water?
    - Reduce the radius for the second power by at least half.
    - 25 foot waves sound like too much, so reduce that.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 11/17/2014, 12:05 pm

Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/17/2014, 2:46 pm

Powers:
    - For the second power you say she can use it once a week, but later on right before the third power you say she can use it 3 times a day? Which is it?
    - Reduce the radius some more, as well as the height of the wave for both wave powers again.
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 11/17/2014, 8:24 pm

Oops, sorry, must have forgotten I put that limit. It is 3/day.
    Edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/17/2014, 9:21 pm

Reduce how long she could use the second power.

(Also, are these power limits what she can do now, or what she'll be able to do with a lot more training when she's older?)
    High King Fridgeir
    High King Fridgeir

Male

Post by High King Fridgeir 11/17/2014, 10:43 pm

Edited
    Yes, this is when she is older after training. The effects, times, and radius stay the same, but the side effects double (except that last one.)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 11/18/2014, 6:49 am

Approved.

Sponsored content