A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Putting up a fort (private for Rhy and myself)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Putting up a fort (private for Rhy and myself) Empty Putting up a fort (private for Rhy and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 11/27/2014, 4:38 pm

Why was putting up fortifications such a messy task? Nails could break or get dirty, you could get very un-pretty bruises...

But over the years, Laure had learned to deal with it. Under Larry's command -- Larry was her centurion -- the legionnaires of her barrack were digging up trenches in the Fields of Mars while other legionnaires put up fortifications for the Siege game which would take place in the evening. Laure was dressed in a violet Camp Jupiter shirt and Lindia's acid washed shorts, which she was trying not to get dirty. That would be really bogus. Her wavy, blow-dried hair was bound in a ponytail under her helmet and she was shoveling earth as quickly as she could, though watching out to not get any on her. She had lilac nail polish with lavender eyeliner and pearly nude gloss, a hint of blush on her cheekbones.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male
    Number of posts : 1245
    Registration date : 2014-05-25

Putting up a fort (private for Rhy and myself) Empty Re: Putting up a fort (private for Rhy and myself)

Post by Rhyolo 11/27/2014, 5:15 pm

Red was assigned to help build the base  for the war games. He was excited because he kinda liked to build. He didn't know where to start building so he settled by helping a blonde girl Woking on the the trench. He wore a sleeveless camp shirt and jeans with some Jordan's on his feet. "Hey." He said to her.

Last edited by RedRex on 11/27/2014, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Putting up a fort (private for Rhy and myself) Empty Re: Putting up a fort (private for Rhy and myself)

Post by Morgan Landry 11/27/2014, 5:35 pm

Laure looked up to see Red, the son of Pyriphlegethon from the Fifth Cohort.

"Hey!" she said with a smile, her French accent poking through slightly. "What's up? Aren't you guys from the Fifth doing the fortifications?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 11/27/2014, 5:52 pm

Yeah, but we're about ninety-nine percent done, so I decided to help dig the trenches." Red grabs a shovel and starts digging. He does it so easily but it doesn't suprise him. He does work out so a little dirt isn't much for him. Some dirt gets on his shirt but he doesn't care.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/28/2014, 6:08 am

"Oh, alright," she said with a pretty smile. "Thanks for the help!"

She tossed a shovel full of earth over the top of the trench and kept working, some sweat starting to coat her forehead. She had been part of the Legion for five years now, as indicated the five lines in the inner of her forearm, right under the saffron flower tattoo which indicated she was the daughter of Aurora and the SPQR sign.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 11/28/2014, 1:38 pm

Rhy smiles and keeps digging. He couldn't believe that every thing was back to normal after the Gaia war. After about 10 more scoops he says, "how are you doing?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/28/2014, 5:09 pm

"Oh, I'm doing great, thank you!" she beamed, throwing the last shovels of earth over her head. "Today was fun; riding eagles and Latin lessons."

She gave him another pretty smile and tapped her shovel against the ground to make it smoother. "How about you?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 11/28/2014, 10:20 pm

"Valde bona." Red smiles as he scoops 7 piles of dirt in under a minute. Then he smoothes it out. Hee looks around and sees that other 5th cohort legionares did the same as he did and they were 99% done with the trenches. "Damn," he says under his breath, "we're almost done."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/29/2014, 4:08 am

"Yes it seems so." Laure looked at the others from her Cohort and went to climb out of the trench. "Now it's time for the agger."

The agger was basically a rampart of all the earth they had shoveled out on which they'd later on put stakes.
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 11/29/2014, 10:28 am

"The agger, in my opinion it's the worst part." Red shrugged. He reallly didn't like making the agger.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/29/2014, 10:39 am

"Same, to be honest," Laure said, starting to shape the earth up into a wall. "It totally ruins my manicure and my nail polish looks horrible afterwards."

She nonetheless did her part. Putting up the rampart took fifteen minutes, then a decurion came to inspect, approved and they started putting the stakes in.

"Wow," Laure sighed, pushing a small curl under her helmet. "I'd definitely need to go to the Baths after that, look at me, I look terrible."
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 11/29/2014, 10:44 am

"Eh, you look a little adorable laure." Red smiles as he puts the stake care fully later they'rd done with all their stakes. "Yes! It's done." Red wipes a little sweat and dirt off of his forehead.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/29/2014, 11:24 am

"Awww that's nice of you! Thanks!" she said and gave him a wink.

Larry came to inspect the agger and the trench then said they had done good work and could go back to the military camp to chill out before the war games later on.

"I'm still going to the Baths, now," she told Red. "Perhaps I can see you there?"
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 11/29/2014, 11:47 am

"Ok, see you then." Rhy smiles and walks off.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/1/2014, 4:19 pm

OOC: Do you want to do another topic at the baths?
    Rhyolo
    Rhyolo
    YOLO MASTER

Male

Post by Rhyolo 12/2/2014, 6:21 am

Ooc yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 9:27 am