A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Just a little bit (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Just a little bit (private) Empty Just a little bit (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 12/12/2014, 2:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnlQG-IgOyM

"Look at this one, don't you think it's gorgeous?" Laure asked, holding up a white crochet tunic with large stitches. "I could wear it over one of my summer dresses or even a bikini, it'd look so great!"

The daughter of Aurora was on leave with Lindia and both had taken the opportunity to do some Saturday shopping in San Fran's Westfield shopping center. It was crowded but that was okay with them; crowds usually meant security so the probability of monsters attacking them was rather low. They both already had a couple of shopping paper bags filled with clothes, accessories and jewels at their feet as they examined the clothes in one of the uncountable shops they had visited that day. Laure was dressed in a white top held around her neck, baring her shoulder blades and a white skirt with blue floral patterns which flew around her legs every time she moved. Her honey colored waves were gathered over her shoulder in a ponytail with a glittering blue ribbon, the same color as her spangled high heels. Golden jewels glistened around her wrists and on her ears as she moved around between the trendy clothes and fashionable garments, keeping the crochet tunic she had picked out.

"Hey, Lindia, look over here! This black split sleeve would look amazing on you!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Just a little bit (private) Empty Re: Just a little bit (private)

Post by Holly 12/12/2014, 3:22 pm

Crowds. The daughter of trivia had learned to enjoy them in her years, as they usually protected her from both monsters and cops, and the rare obnoxious tourist. "It looks great Laure" The dirty blonde smirked, her blue eyes glinting as she looked over the white tunic in which Laure had selected before going amongst the racks towards some other clothes a few feet away. As the child of the dawn went between the numerous clothes, Lindia herself took a look at her current fashion, what she had decided to wear into the city for this grandiose shopping expedition.

She wore some converse high tops, her favorite pair with the laces mismatched on purpose, one white and one black along the top of her petite feet. Sheathing her long and slender legs was a pair of dark jeans, a chain hanging from the leather belt to the back pocket as she lifted one pale hand to place an earbud from around her neck to her ear, allowing the rock music to enter her skull and take an edge off as she was called to by her girlfriend.

"Hey, Lindia, look over here! This black split sleeve would look amazing on you!" She heard the French girl sat and smirked, walking over to where Laure was to admire the top that had been called to her attention. I've become so numb, I can't feel you there: Become so tired, so much more aware I'm becoming this, all I want to do Is be more like me and be less like you Her head rang with the lyrics and then she opened her mouth to address the statement by Laure.

"Do you really think so?" Lindia asked, taking the garment from the rack and holding it up in front of her chest, looking from at the actual fabric to Laure, a smile escaping her pomegranate colored lips. To be honest, she wasn't sure herself with the selection, but she wasn't usually smart on this topic, seeing her preferred clothes were things she could get anywhere. Jeans, graphic tee, sweatshirt.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/15/2014, 9:24 am

"Yes, I really do think so. Come on, let's take it and if you don't like it, we can always give it back." She gave Lindia a cheeky kiss on the shoulder and went to buy the two garments at the desk. 40 dollars and another paper bag later, she jerked her chin to a shoe shop so Lindia would see where she had gone off to and went in, looking at the pumps with awe.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 12/17/2014, 7:40 pm

Lindia rolled her eyes at laure and quickly followed her, carrying some of her bags,as well as a few of Laures. "See anything you like?" She asked as she entered the store, looking around at the racks of shoes. Sneakers, pumps, heels...it had everything! Then again, all Lindia wanted to wear on her feet was converse high tops. Looking down at her feet while laure was shopping she noticed her current pair of sneakers were kind of in disrepair.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 10:10 pm