A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

9:00 am Sharp

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

9:00 am Sharp Empty 9:00 am Sharp

Post by Green 11/29/2014, 2:52 pm

Salem stood outside the Mess Hall, glancing at her watch, then back down toward the cabins. "8:56."She whispered to herself as she crossed her arms, glaring down at the ground. She hoping that she didn't have to poison her new "friend". Today she decided to wear a black turtleneck and black shirt that stopped at her knees. Her purple amulet ending at her belly button.

Last edited by Verde96 on 11/29/2014, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

9:00 am Sharp Empty Re: 9:00 am Sharp

Post by kayla 11/29/2014, 3:49 pm

9:00 am Sharp Tumblr_inline_mqjzljUAkO1qz4rgp

Kayla was stumbling towards the Mess Hall with her doberman pinscher companion Kuvira with a yawn. The daughter of Ares was never a morning person and today was not an exception. Kuvira pushed her forwards from behind, biting at her legs in an urge to hurry up. She rubbed her eyes when she finally entered the Mess Hall and searched for a familiar head of dark hair with a violet streak. She spotted her sitting at the Hecate table and trudged over to where Salem sat despite the rules against sitting at your own table and plopped down next to her. Kuvira followed suit but stayed on the ground behind her, curiously peering up at the other girl.
    "I'm not late am I?" She mumbled with her head laying on the table.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/29/2014, 4:03 pm

Salem exhaled and looked at her black nails, smiling a bit. " fourty-five seconds more and I would've put this in your food." The daughter of Hecate reached into her pocket and pulled out a small vial. Inside was a dark green liquid. She glanced down at the canine that was by Kayla. "And this must be your dog." She smiled down at the doberman pinscher. "Did you know that dogs are my mother's sacred animal?"
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/29/2014, 7:11 pm

9:00 am Sharp Tumblr_mvovpv0tdN1r2xbkoo4_r2_250

Kayla looked boredly at the vial Salem held in her hand. And here she thought that the girl was just kidding with the threat. She lifted her head up and sat properly despite her faint drowsiness that begged her to just lie back down on the nice cool table top.
    "Her name is Kuvira. My courageous companion who could rip a grown man's throat out at just a snap." She said rather lovingly as she stroked her companion's head tenderly. "And yes, I did know."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/29/2014, 9:42 pm

Salem laughed a bit and crossed her legs under the table, smoothing out her skirt. "Too bad I didn't bring my sweet little Cleo." She leaned over the table to get a better look at the canine. "Sure you did, Bruteness. Did you also know that the ancient Greeks used to keep dogs or cats in their homes to notify them of spirits?" Salem asked her, almost in a condescending way.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/29/2014, 11:22 pm

"I care about this why exactly?" She replied boredly as she looked at Salem dead in the eye. She stood up cracked her neck, stretching her arms. She snapped and Kuvira got up from her lying position and followed her as she made her way over to where the food was. She got herself a plate and loaded it with bacon, sausage, eggs, toast, and got a goblet and threw a couple strips of bacon into the fire as an offering before going back over to where Salem sat. Kayla closed her eyes for a second and opened them, not surprised to see that the previously empty goblet was filled to the brim with milk. She started indulging in her food after she slipped a sausage for Kuvira.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/30/2014, 8:15 am

She frowned and crossed her arms, staring at a peice of sausage and caused it to explode. "That's why you should care." She hissed and stood up from the Hecate table and went to the line to get a bowl of oatmeal, two buscits, and a goblet of cranberry juice. Salem came back to the table and took her original seat across from the daughter of Ares.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 1:50 pm

"Touchy." Kayla mumbled as she gathered up the remains of the sausage in her hand and offered it to Kuvira who licked it off her hand in one swipe. She continued to eat her food as Salem went to get up and get her own food and was biting into her bacon when the daughter of Hecate. She rolled her eyes and smiled with the bacon still hanging from her mouth. "Any other pieces of food you wish to blow up, Your Higness?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/30/2014, 2:07 pm

"Nope. I think I made my point very clear." She gave her a fake smile. Salem had to admit that even though she wasnt the most powerful child of Hecate, her magical abilities were pretty cool. "Anyways, I dont feel like fighting with you today, Brutness." She said with a shrug and began to eat her oatmeal. After she swallowed, she looked at Kayla. "So, where are you from?"
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 3:09 pm

"Don't feel like getting beat up again?" Kayla asked nonchalantly as she finished up the rest of her food, giving the last strip of bacon to Kuvira who seemed content with her breakfast. She left her dish on the table since she guessed that Salem wanted to talk more. She inspected her nails and felt herself grow a little defensive at the question. Kayla didn't really like talking about herself or rather, she didn't see why anybody needed to know. But she guessed she could handle simple question like the one Salem just asked. She just didn't want Salem to cross a line in the question asking.
    "I'm originally from Melbourne." She answered, letting some of her old accent creep back into her voice. Her accent had been long lost used after adapting to America and how they spoke but it still snuck it's way back in there when she was tired or drunk. "What about yourself?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/30/2014, 4:20 pm

Salem raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" She never heard of that place before. "And where is that?" Salem asked her, putting her elbows on the table. "Is that somewhere in Europe or..?" She asked, having a bored look on her face.

"Me? I'm from Maine, but we had to move away because there were a few...'accidents'." Her eyes narrowed a bit and a smile grew across her face.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 7:04 pm

"It's in Australia. I thought you would actually be pretty intelligent from all that talk last night." Kayla teased lazily with a roll of her eyes. She raised an eyebrow at Salem's response and tilted her head. "Don't tell you blew up your house or anything because that's a waste of a house."

OOC: blame the chatbox for distracting meeeee
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/30/2014, 7:30 pm

"Look here, Kayla. Don't get smart with me."She warned, glaring at her. "And why would I know that? Do I look like I am a geography teacher? No. I didn't think so." Salem quickly shoved a spoonful of oatmeal in her mouth and began chewing. She swallowed. "And no. I didn't blow up my house...I shattered an ice sculpture." She corrected, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

OOC: it's okay!
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 8:58 pm

"What are you gonna do about it? Make stuff explode?" She remarked sassily. Kayla rolled her eyes and sat back with her legs crossed. She got weird looks from some of Salem's half-siblings that recognized that she wasn't one of them and glances from her own half siblings. She wondered if Gregor was here. She looked down the table and shrugged, guess he wasn't. "Ooo blow up an ice sculpture. You sure a hard boiled criminal aren't ya?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/30/2014, 9:04 pm

"Stop it! I am powerful! I can do things you wish you could!" She snapped in anger. A glass shattered nearby. "At least I have power!" She stood up, trying to make a point. "I am a proud witch!" A few of her siblings clapped while the rest of the mess hall either booed or three food at ever. She slowly sat down and glared at the table. After about about a minute, she started to laugh. Loudly.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 10:22 pm

Kayla just looked at Salem's outburst unfazed. This was one of the reasons she disliked demigods who had power. Some of them thought that you immediately envied them if you didn't have any power but Kayla just thought that was a bunch of bull. She rolled her eyes when her siblings clapped for her and watched in mild annoyance when Salem sat down and glared at the table like a kid with a tantrum. She groaned when Salem started to laugh obnoxiously and stood up, taking her plates and snapping at Kuvira to signal for her to follow.
    "Are we done here?" She asked Salem boredly. She thought that Salem was pretty cool at first but her opinions on someone could easily change. Especially when they were arrogant enough to think that Kayla "wished that she could do things that they could". She found that downright irritating. "And believe me Salem, I could care less about your power. Keep your little tantrum up and get yourself tired off of exploding things for no good reason. If I did have power then I would actually use it when necessary and not for the fun and games of it, witch."

OOC: minus 5 friend points lol
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/30/2014, 10:38 pm

OOC: how many are left? Lol

BIC: she sighed and quickly stood up again. "No. I'm sorry. I didn't mean for the outburst. I'm sorry. " She said sincerly. "I know you're not jealous of me or what I can do. Please don't take what I said to heart?" Salem was almost begging, looking at her with brown eyes. "Just don't think less of me. Please." She asked in a whisper.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 11:10 pm

Kayla almost found it comical how fast her words made Salem stand up and beg her not to take what she said to heart. She almost thought it was sad. Over all she just found herself a little relieved. The only reason being she didn't really want to leave her newfound companion just because said companion slipped up. She let her eyes roam Salem from up and down, just to seem more of a b!tch than she let on, and sighed.
    "I still have to put these dishes away." She added with a hint of amusement.

OOC: it went from 5 to 0 to 2
    is it weird that i ship them just a little even tho they're supposed to be friends
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 11/30/2014, 11:32 pm

She took In a deep breath and closed her eyes. Salem knew that she had to get more anger under control. She couldn't just go around shouting at people especially not her new friend that she had grown fond of. "She's staying. That's all." She whispered to herself.

OOC: Ah lol. And I wouldn't mind the ship.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/1/2014, 7:28 pm

After putting her dish away, Kayla settled back into her seat across from Salem and propped her head up with the back of her hand. Kuvira crawled under the table to rest her head on Kayla's lap and Kayla pet her head while she looked at her friend. "So why did you blow up an ice sculpture?"

OOC: too bad kayla might be snatched off her feet by one of salem's half brothers although i might ask them if they wanted to rp them as just friends since he has like no romantic inquiries in his posts
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/1/2014, 7:44 pm

Her heart began to beat a little bit faster when Kayla came back to the table. "Uh, let's just say I went all Carrie on their a**es." She said with a sligh smirk on her face. "But it wasn't on purpose. I didn't know what I was doing or that I was doing it. It was like, two years ago in eighth grade. I wasn't as mature as I am now and had less control..." Salem trailed off and cleared her throat. "But that was the past."

OOC: I'm good with whatever decision you make :)
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/2/2014, 9:10 pm

Kayla nodded as she listened to Salem's brief explanation. She remembered her own little demigodly habits when she was younger. It mostly involved beating people up. "People change." She commented with a shrug. It was true, not that she had exactly changed from when she was younger though. She was still pretty unsocial and still got angry easily.
    OOC: mmm let's just see how the friendship flows and go with the flow and see whether or not they'd be good for each other
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/2/2014, 9:19 pm

"I guess youre right.." She said and exhaled, then looked up at Kayla. "So, Brutness. What ya got planned for the day?" She asked, her attitude slowly becoming more positive. Salem started to trace symbols into the table with her finger, glancing at the daughter of Ares then back down at the table.

OOC: Okay! Sounds like a plan.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/2/2014, 9:32 pm

"Maybe a little sparring or archery. I need something to get my blood pumping." Kayla answered with a yawn, emphasizing how tired she still was. She was always like this. During the morning she was always extremely tired and the only thing that would wake her up was a fight or a really cold showers. And she really didn't like cold showers. Her gaze drifted back to Salem after looking at Kuvira. "What about you, Sabrina?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/2/2014, 9:39 pm

"I'll probably just head to my cabin and get some work done.." She said, yawning after she did. Is yawning even contagious or is it something psychological? Anyways Salem looked around the Mess Hall. "Unless you need a sparing partner or whatever. But you most likey have one already." She shrugged and turned her attention back to Kayla.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:14 pm