A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

9:00 am Sharp

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

9:00 am Sharp - Page 2 Empty Re: 9:00 am Sharp

Post by kayla 12/3/2014, 10:31 am

9:00 am Sharp - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mqjzljUAkO1qz4rgp

"I usually just fight with anyone who doesn't look like they're busy," Kayla shrugged. "I wouldn't mind sparring with you. That is, if you can keep up this time." She said that with a smirk, playing on Salem's nerves since she knew how easy it was to get her all angry.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 12/3/2014, 4:30 pm

"Look here.." She balled her fists and started to lean over the table. She paused half way through and slowly went backed up to orginal position. "I'm trying to better myself, but your continuing to stir my cauldron." Salem narrowed her eyes some, cracking a small smile.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/3/2014, 9:31 pm

9:00 am Sharp - Page 2 Tumblr_mvovpv0tdN1r2xbkoo4_r2_250

"Cauldron? When did witches make puns?" Kayla laughed a little, a small grin on her face though she shook her head, looking down at Kuvira. She pretended to ignore Salem's comment about trying to better herself but she listened and resolved to tone down her "playful" teasing. She swung one leg over the seat as well as the other as she turned her head backed over to where Salem sat. "So you up for some sparring? I can meet you in the arena in like, thirty."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/3/2014, 9:55 pm

"Since children of Ares start being mean. Oh that's right." She smiled at her and nodded when she asked her if she was up for sparring. "Yep! I sure am. This time I'll be more of a challenge for you." Salem added and smiled at Kayla. "And the. After we spar we could go hang out some more...unless that's creepy." Salem said with a shrug, standing up from her seat and putting the rest of her food in the hearth. "To you, Hestia. The eldest goddess of the Titans Chronos and Rhea." Salem whispered and bowed slightly as she went back over to the table, smiling at Kayla.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/3/2014, 10:33 pm

"That's a stereotype." Kayla pointed at Salem. But then again, it wasn't as if she did anything to deny it. If anything she was pretty brutish if Salem's nickname for her didn't hint by anything. Kayla still believed herself to be less hotheaded than her other siblings although she did share the anger issues part.
    She reluctantly returned a smile (she was sure it looked more like a grimace) and didn't doubt that Salem would put up a better fight this time. There was going to be more light and she hadn't used as much magic as she had when they met. She wondered if she'd actually make her sweat this time.
    "Maybe we can go get ice cream or some food outside of camp afterwards. It's not creepy, that's what friends do right? I wouldn't really know since I'm not used to having any." She commented when her "friend" came back. She was pretty sure they were friends. Or maybe reluctant acquaintances? Ugh, why did she care?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/4/2014, 4:30 pm

"Awesome. I like ice cream, but frozen yogurt is the best." Salem stood up from the table, implying that she would rather go out for frozen yogurt. She smiled a bit and placed a hand on waist. "So, ready for an a** whoppin'?" The daughter of Hecate asked with a sligh smirk across her face.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/6/2014, 2:27 am

9:00 am Sharp - Page 2 Tumblr_mvovpv0tdN1r2xbkoo4_r2_250

"Frozen yogurt, it is then." Kayla stated as she stood up a couple seconds after Salem did. She snapped her fingers to signal that Kuvira get ready to leave and her beautiful companion got the message and got out from under the table and stood at her side. She crossed her arms across her chest and looked at Salem with a raised eyebrow and her lips threatening to twitch to a smile. "I think you should be asking yourself that, Sabrina."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/6/2014, 9:49 am

Salem chuckled and leaned over to her ear. "If I'm getting one from you, then I eont mind." She smiled slightly and walked toward the door, stretching her arms to the sky and arching her back. Salem glanced over her shoulder as she headed over to the arena where Kayla and she plan to fight at.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/6/2014, 5:33 pm

Kayla gulped and looked away, a bit of confusion evident on her face. Well that was weird on how she got a faint twitch of nervousness when Salem said that. This daughter of Ares never got nervous. She ignored that feeling for a second to look back at the source of said nervousness as Salem walked towards the door and Kayla followed after, leaning against the wall as she watched Salem head to the arena.
    "Loser treats the winner to frozen yogurt!" She called out with a chuckle. She shook her head and walked with Kuvira back over to her cabin where she could get ready. Although she was sure she could fight in a pajamas, she preferred not to.

OOC: stop making me ship it urgh
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/6/2014, 5:38 pm

OOC: Sorry. Can't help it. Lol do you want me to make the topic?
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/6/2014, 5:43 pm

OOC: ah curse you! jk but yea sure, go ahead
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member