A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Who run the world?

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Who run the world? Empty Who run the world?

Post by Sammy 11/29/2014, 7:08 pm

Athena was in a great mood. She'd found an old canning factory the day before, and had gotten plenty of stuff to bring back to the old tin shack she and a few other girls were taking refuge in. And, on the way back, she'd found a wallet. Which was perfect, because she could actually buy songs on the iPod she'd found a few months ago. She just kept finding things.

Anyway, when she woke up that morning in the old abandoned shack, she'd nearly hit her head on the ceiling. Her makeshift bed was the top bunk, which should've come with a sign warning against concussion. She didn't mind though. It was the only bed with a really great view. See, when they found the shack, it appeared to have been cut in half by a giant robot or something. The girls had had to fond old pieces of cardboard and scrap metal to seal up the nonexistent wall, but there was still one very large hole towards the top. It was an added plus that the bed, and the hold, were facing east, so sunrises were always there to greet her.

Anyway, after finding the food canning place or whatever, she wouldn't have to do much that day. As official scavenger for their group, she really just had to find the stuff. This was a particularly good job for her, because she often got into fights whenever she left their shelter, which led to her feeling extremely badass. And it helped that she could multiply all the supplies they found to last them even longer.

So, after waking up, she figured why not abuse that new credit card? She'd already downloaded fifteen or so songs, and was standing in the middle of the dust-covered floor, jamming out to a Beyonce song.

"Athena, please! Can't you see some of us are trying to sort these supplies?" Asked a very annoying British accent. Ugh. Mariasonia.

"Why don't you just go brush off your petticoat. I hear there's a salon down the road. Don't worry, I'll go with you, I'll be behind you the entire way. Just let me take your gun for you. Wouldn't want you to break a nail carrying it."

Last edited by BlackLight on 11/29/2014, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Who run the world? Empty Re: Who run the world?

Post by beanie 11/29/2014, 8:37 pm

i'm waking up, i feel it in my bones. enough to make my system blow.
    The two girls have been camping out by a nearby gas station, stashing the stuff the people had stocked up there before all men went hungry for flesh. Jia Li wasn't complaining because well, they could starve and she didn't want that to happen. But lately the food supply was getting low and she didn't need her and her sister to be starving. So being the good little girl Jia Li is, she stacked up some food in her backpack, packed her knife, and dragged her sister to the woods.
    The woods was scary for her because the last time she was there she was almost eaten by some guys. That wasn't pleasent and her hunting jacket was still stained with their blood. It was bad that all she wore now was her blue t-shirt, hunting jacket, black jeans, and combat boots. The whole outfit smelled of so much gross stuff but she didn't mind. Much.

"Should we keep going?" Jia Li asked her sister.  

Carmen has been hoping from place to place ever since her world had flipped upside down. It was hard to believe that a couple of months ago she used to have a life at school, with friends and her family. Yes she missed being around her mother, as cracked up as it seemed. Then the zombies came, her best friend turned into a rotting monster, and she was forced to flee. Now she was hungry and smelly with her leather jacket, jeans, black shirt, and boots. Basically black everything that's now stained.
    See how cracked up life is?
    Carmen was having a smoke, when she really shouldn't because if any zombies come by and see her smoke. Carmen didn't care. If she needed to, she could slice their heads off with her katana. The zombies were just slow moving weirdos.

Last edited by beanie on 11/29/2014, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Post by kayla 11/29/2014, 10:45 pm

Who run the world? Tumblr_n8ie36b7521qlv6abo1_250

Celaena thought if there was one good thing that came out of a zombie apocalypse was that there were still Twinkies.
    After meeting up with her sister Jia after she ran out of Chicago, they'd been traveling everywhere together, and to be honest she couldn't say that she didn't like the company. It was pretty nice to have someone have her back in a hoard of thirsty-for-flesh eating guys. Not that the tough girl had any problems dealing with them on her own. She'd been born into a lineage of strong and fierce women, women who could survive nearly anything. Except for the outbreak. Her grandmother died from a simple alternate version of the virus which, Celaena really thought was just a really nasty version of the flu, and her mother had been torn to pieces by visiting zombie customers that came to the shop. She didn't know what happened to her father. Their father. The old man probably died. Not that she cared. He'd never been there for them anyway.

Celaena looked at her sister as they trekked through the woods and nodded, hoisting her backpack back over her shoulder with a cough. "Yeah, we should keep going. Try and find others. Others as in, others who aren't flesh hungry males."
    Who run the world? Tumblr_mxxkm693sr1t0xzcto3_250

Leila awoke to annoying bickering. She groaned and sat up, her back stiff from the horrible makeshift bed that she made the night before which consisted of her backpack and her jacket. Those two things were not entirely comfortable. She yawned and rubbed the drowsiness from her eyes and turned her head to find the source of noise. It was Mariasonia and Athena. Leila didn't have a problem with Athena; the girl was pretty chill and didn't cause much trouble. She didn't have a problem with Mariasonia either although at some times she found her sassiness a tad bit aggravating. By hey, conceal don't feel right? Leila stood up and did some stretches to loosen herself up from that horrible position she had been sleeping in. She walked over to the two girls, greeting them with a friendly smile and wave with her sword dangling at her side.

"Hey guys," She chirped in an effort to lighten the mood. Leila looked at Athena's iPod and the supplies that Mariasonia was sorting. "Find anything interesting?"

Last edited by kayla vern on 11/30/2014, 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/29/2014, 11:02 pm

"Yeah. A canning factory, with tons of food. I brought some back, but I should be able to multiply them later. It seems we still haven't been able to find the idiot that shoved a stick up this Ms. James's-"

"Leila! How are you, darling? Sleep well?" Mariasonia interrupted the Latina with a glare, before turning towards Leila and taking on a motherly tone. "Sorry to wake you up, darling."

"Anyway, I found some beans. Actually, a lot of beans. Care for some breakfast?" She asked, grabbing three cans from the other girl's supply stack and tossing Leila one.

"Excuse you, that's-"

"Oh, hush, hon. You know I'll replace it," She replied, dropping another can at Mariasonia's feet. She opened the can with yet another glare, using a makeshift knife to slice the lid off the can.

"I'll start a fire" She grumbled, not dropping her killer gaze.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/30/2014, 1:05 pm

Jia Li nodded to Celaena though honestly she didn't really want to find anyone new. It was fine with just her and her sister because 1) it's easy to talk to Celaena about anything and 2) the thought of someone new scared her because Jia Li didn't exactly want to place her life in someone she barely trusts hands.
    Jia Li has been walking ahead of Celaena the entire time they were on the forest, making sure there wasn't any thugs or worse zombies waiting for them. Luckily there weren't any signs yet, the walkers were probably somewhere else today. Good for them. But maybe 10 minutes of walking lead Jia Li to hear the voices of...3 girls? Maybe they're friendly.

"Hey C, check this out." She pointed to where the girls were, hiding behind a tree do they wouldn't be spotted.  

There had been three zombie warnings for Carmen but she managed to elude each one by hiding. The key was to make no noise because noise attracts them, which means no gun shots. Te lasts one was a close one but far off there was a scream and the zombie fled with others. Carmen was thanking God, Budda, and every super being she could think of for that.
    Now Carmen was walking around the forest like a moron, using her katana like a walking stick. Her foot was hurting slightly but it wasn't that big of a deal. She could rest later when she's a little more safer. Someone could see her and shoot her on the spot. Spending of someone else, did she see people? Oh sh!t, two girls with weapons were walking near her. Carmen ducked behind a tree as the grisl crouched by another tree, obviously interested in something else. Hmmmm...

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 2:57 pm

Jia might've been older than her but Celaena considered herself the big sister mostly because she wanted to protect Jia with all she had since she was probably the last family she had left. Her stomach growled five minutes into their walk through the woods and she weighed the options. Save the granola bar for later or eat it right now. Well it was morning and they still hadn't eaten anything so Celaena decided that they needed some food in them to have the energy for the rest of the day. She unzipped her backpack from behind and fished around for a certain object. She found it when her fingertips grazed dirty plastic and she grabbed it, zipped her backpack closed, and held it in front of her. She peeled it open the Nature Valley bar and was mostly met with crumbs on granola but there was still one good bar left intact.

"Here J, eat something." She demanded, grabbing one of Jia's hands and putting the intact granola bar in it. She poured a couple crumbs in there for good measure and ate the rest of the disintegrated contents inside the plastic covering. She rolled up the plastic in her hand and shoved it inside the pocket of her dark red jacket. Her ears perked up to the sound of chattering and followed where her sister beckoned her over to hide behind a tree. They were looking at some sort of run down shack or something with half of it cut off and boarded up with cardboard.

"It sounds like people, should we go inside, and check it out?" Celaena asked. She felt a shiver go down her spine and had the feeling of being watched. She grabbed her scythe from where she tried to tuck it into her belt loop and gripped it for reassurance. She looked behind her and saw a flash of movement, "Did you see that, J?"

Leila barely managed to stifle a snort of laughter at what Athena was going to say but was interrupted by Mariasonia. "I'm alright, thanks for asking although sleeping on a backpack isn't the most comfortable but hey, better than nothing. And it's fine Maria, it's better to be awake so I can try and be productive."

The Japanese-Korean girl easily caught the can of beans that Athena threw to her and furrowed her eyebrows in hesitation. She was hungry but she didn't want to take from the other girl's pile but I guess she didn't have too much of a problem with it since Athena reassured her that she'd replace it. She gave Mariasonia an apologetic smile and gave her thanks to the both of them as she set the can on the floor and used her sword to make a little whole in the soft metal. She wiped off the blade with her jacket and sat back down, taking out the metal lid, and setting it on the floor beside her.

Some people might've thought it was weird that she had a sword of all things as a weapon in the 21st century but her grandmother came from a line of samurais back in the day and being the last of her line she brought all of their family history to America when they moved. But now that her grandmother was dead and her father was dead, the family lineage was essentially placed onto her. She kept the wakizashi with her at all times and the tanto knife tied to her belt loop in her pocket as well as a family photo. She'd left some of the other things in the safe in her home under her bed promised herself that once this was over she'd go back to it. Whatever "this" was.

OOC: i've posted athena are you happy now
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/30/2014, 3:55 pm

Who run the world? Giphy
    Who run the world? Tumblr_mdfra66S721rt2432

"That's my girl. If you don't eat, you can't work, and if you can't work, all my scavenging is useless," Athena summarized, walking over to her bunk and pulling her black jacket down from the make-shift bedpost and attaching her homemade holster to her cargo pants. "I was thinking of doing a short search today, mainly for ammo and medical supplies. You coming with me, or are you staying here with The Princess?" She asked quickly with a casual tone, shrugging the jacket over her green tank.

"Fire's going!" Mariasonia's accented voice chirped from over in the corner, where a barely-standing firepit stood next to a bucket of dirt. The can of beans stood hanging from a spit made of sticks and broken pipes.

"Thanks, Mare!" The latina replied genuinely, stepping up to the fire and taking the half-warmed can. "I'll eat on the go," She said, already taking some of the can's contents and half-shoving it into her mouth. She gave the girl a sisterly kiss on the cheek, before taking her crossbow and whip and placing them in their respective places. The other girl replied with just a playful snarl.

OOC: Yes. /sigh I guessss

I finally found gifs though xD
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/30/2014, 7:40 pm

"Here J, eat something."  Celaena, being the awesome and amazing half-sister she is, shoved a granola bar in her hand. Jia Li smiled at the gesture, Celaena acts like the older sis though Jia Li is actually older, but seriously Celaena's more mature. Jia Li gave a little shrug and half-smile to her sister before taking a huge bite. She was hungry, it was mornin, and was missing her breakfast. So right now this bar is heaven.

"Dank-" She started to say with her mouth filled with granola when she saw a flash of movement. At first she thought it was a walker but it was wearing all black and it moved faster then a walker. Maybe another person? Her hand imeadiently went to her hand gun as she peered closer to the figure.
    "What the hell?"

One of the girls has seen Carmen. Sh!t, this isn't good for her, they could be killers. Then again, Carmen wasn't exactly all sugar and rainbows herself but anyway, Carmen did her best to shrink back into te scenery, which isn't exactly good because she didn't blend. Those girls probably already knew that she was a girl so there's no need to hide. But she wasn't going to say hi. Instead she backed up until she was a little farther away from them. Next thing you know, she was off running.

Sh!t! Sadly Carmen didn't get very far. She tripped pretty minch as soon she started running. The blonde rolled down a little hill before stopping in front of some girls. Great, how embarrassing.
    "Uh hi?"

Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 11/30/2014, 8:39 pm

Athena jogged out of the make-shift shelter without a word, moving a loose piece of cardboard to reveal the only entrance and exit. She held it open for leila before standing back up and loading an arrow into her crossbow, holding it bye her side.

The sun was hot and beat down harshly on the dry prairie-like terrain. Tall, brown grass covered rolling hills lined with scattered tress, and a forest area sat not far off.

"There should be an abandoned shelter area towards the North," Athena said, pointing in the direction. "Maybe there's some ammo left there."

They started off and had gotten about 15 minutes in, when Athena suddenly stopped. Something was moving, and moving fast. No, wait. That wasn't something. That was someone.

"Get ready to shoot," Athena ordered, watching as the person crested the fill. She raised her crossbow to her face, taking aim and waiting for the figure to reach them

And reach them it did. Before she could say "fire", a girl lay at her feet. She appeared to have taken quite a tumble don't the hill. Athena loosened her bow string, but didn't drop it, scowling at the body at her feet.

"Before you say anything, no. We aren't taking her with us. I can barely scavenge enough supplies as is. Now, let's go." She said, hurrying ahead and stepping past the girl.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 11/30/2014, 9:57 pm

"What the-" Celaena started when she realized that it was just another girl. Who was she? It didn't matter in the end because the girl ran away from them. Without thinking, Celaena ran after her further into the woods with her scythe swinging and backpack bouncing.

"Hold up!" She yelled. She looked behind her to make sure her sister was following and looked back forwards just in time to stop at the edge of a hill. She grabbed onto Jia's arm to stabilize herself before she fell down the hill like the other girl had rolled down it. She narrowed her eyes as she saw the mysterious girl stop in front of two others. Celaena turned back to her sister, "Should we go greet them?"

Leila followed Athena with her arms swinging by her sides as she hummed quietly. She stood at attention when Athena ordered for her to get ready to shoot. Well she didn't have a firearm so she just unsheathed her short sword and held it readily. Her eyes widened and her mouth formed a small 'o' when she saw what rolled down the hill. It was just a girl.

She put her sword back into it's sheath, walking towards her to help her up when she heard Athena's voice. "Before you say anything, no. We aren't taking her with us. I can barely scavenge enough supplies as is. Now, let's go."

"C'mon Athena we can't just leave her and don't talk about her like she's just a stray dog." Leila criticized lightly with a roll of her eyes. But it was too late since Athena already walked past the other girl and Leila sighed. She held out her hand for the other girl and offered her a smile. "She's really not a bad person. Here let me help you up."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 11/30/2014, 11:28 pm

The girl had taken off and so did Celaena. Okay, a mysterious girl running around the woods is okay but her sister isn't. Knowing Celaena she might slam into a tree, again, or fall down a cliff. Since injuries aren't so good at the moment, Jia Li did run says her stupid sister just so she didn't get into any trouble.

"Celaena! Wait!" She huffed, slowing down when she saw her sister stop. OH geez, Celaena just fell down a hill. JiaLi had so called it, where's her money? Anyway, both the mysterious girl and Celaena were at the bottom and if she doesn't get down there, there will be a fight. So Hia Oi ran down the hill, luckily not falling down.

"Did you a have to fall down?" Jia Li asked when she reached the bottom. Oh look, it's the other girls they were spying on. Just great. "Um, not unless they're friendly."

No, no, no, Thai shouldn't be happening.  The two girls had joined the party and Carmen basically had an Error! sign plastered on her forehead. One, the second group had a stuck up leader and Two, Carmen had te feeling that the other girls aren't hapy with her. So when a nice girl (yes there are still nice people in this world) offered some assistance, Carmen did a logical thing.

"Who said I need your help?" Carmen slapped the girl's hand away and stood up herself. "Ya so what, I fell down a hill. Big deal. But I bet each one of you have done it sometime. Now I'm leaving."

Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 12/1/2014, 1:34 am

"Leila. I don't want to leave anyone behind, but if it means keeping you and Mariasonia alive, I will," She said more gently, turning back to face her. "Now, please, don't make this difficult. Let's just-"

Then the girl slapped her, and Athena was near immediately at her side, grabbing her hand and attempting to pull her behind her, mumbling in spanish about some cursed dog who killed someone's mother. "Come on, Leila. She's probably brough some friends, and I don't want you, or me, caught in a fight. Let's go."

Of course, two more girls picked that exact moment to show up at the top of the hill. Dammit. And things had been going so well.

Athena let out a heavy sigh of exhaustion, letting go of the other girl and waving her off. "Go. Make friends. Just...cut some limbs off if they hurt you, okay? I'll be...over here, I guess."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/1/2014, 9:14 pm

"Don't blame me for my balance, J. Blame gravity." Celaena said with a quick glare at her sister. She narrowed her eyes and studied the three girls. One was the one that had ran away from them in the woods and there were two other girls as well: the Asian girl had long dark hair with a sword ready and the other looked exasperated. She waved off the Asian girl and let go of her arm. Celaena held her menacing scythe and used it as a sort of balance as she stood with her hand on her hip in front of her sister.

"Who are you folks? Government agents or what?"

"Alright." Leila murmured to Athena after the girl slapped her hand, trailing after the Latina dejectedly like a sad puppy. Usually she wasn't one to be easily hurt or whatever but she did feel a little bitter towards the stranger. All she did was try to help her up, geez. She yelped when the two girls came out nowhere, rolling down the hill, instinctively clinging to Athena's arm a bit.

She looked at Athena in desperation and frantic eyes when she waved her off and let go of her, looking at her with eyes that said: Please don't leave me alone with them. She wasn't scared but didn't want to test her odds against three girls. Especially one with a scary looking scythe.

"We're not government agents or whatever you call them," Leila clarified rather nervously with a little laugh and smile. She grabbed onto Athena's arm again and pointed between the two of them. "We're just wanderers."

Last edited by kayla vern on 12/6/2014, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/3/2014, 8:09 pm

Jia Li did a little mental face palm when Celaena stepped in front of her. That means her sister will probably start a fight and Jia Li will have to clean it up. Another groan escaped her lips when the girl dressed in black pulled out a katana. Ugh, she's surrounded by violent chicks.

"Alright, you two," She pointed at Celaena and the girl in black. "put the weapons done or I'll make you. And ask my sister, she knows I will. Now let's talk this out like nice people." Way to go Jaylee. "Now, yeah we're wanderers too."

Carmen rolled her eyes as the Latino one muttered some Spanish words. Um hello, she knows Spanish. Carmen muttered some words back, hers saying that "this place was hell" before reaching her her own weapon. One of the girls had already pulled out what looked like a scythe so she felt like she needed to be prepared with her weapons.

"Well, for starters, I'm no government official. They can go bite my a$$ for all I care." Carmen rolled her eyes with a scowl. The government had tried to take her away from her mother one time. She was little but she could still remember it. Her mother won that battle though the blonde wouldn't have minded if she stayed with the government. Still she hated authority. "And I'm not with them. Just a lone wanderer."

Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 12/3/2014, 11:22 pm

Athena watched as two of the girls pulled out their weapons, protectively placing an arm in front of Leila and backing them away a bit. "Now, let's not be hasty here. We wouldn't want any unnecessary injuries. Let's just take a few moments to calm ourselves down," She suggested, keeping her voice calm and slow as she fingered her whip, ready to run or fight if anything happened. She didn't draw, though, hoping to maybe reestablish some type of peace.

She shot Leila a quick glance, something along the lines of don't do anything stupid and be ready to get the hell out of here.

"My name's Athena. This is Leila," She introduced, using the same tone, but stepping forward a bit, "We have a bit of a shelter nearby with one more girl. We just came out to search for ammo at an abandoned place a few minutes North from here."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/6/2014, 2:15 am

Celaena narrowed her eyes. She didn't trust them and she shouldn't. Not in these days where trust and promises were the only things left of value besides food, weapons, and shelter. She sighed and relaxed the grip on her scythe. She didn't want to fight right now after that tumble down the hill, she wouldn't unless someone else made the first move. If they made an aggressive action then Celaena feared her impatience would just make her swing her scythe and decapitate them. But these girls seemed harmless. Well at least as harmless as one can look while holding a sword or whip but by harmless, Celaena meant that they didn't look like they wanted to eat her. That was perfectly fine with her then. She leaned on Jia mostly because she was tired and wanted to show off cocky laziness.

"Guess we're all just wanderers then, eh? I'm Celaena and this is my sister Jia."

"I guess we are." Leila laughed softly. Her eyes flickered over towards the girl who had yet to introduce herself but guessed that she'd rather hurl her katana at them than say anything very personal. "I think it's a little surprising we haven't seen any guys in all the time during the outbreak. Only ones I ever saw were zombies. I wonder if there are any male survivors out there anyway . . ."

Oh great, now she was thinking out loud in front of three strangers who probably thought she was weird. Good job Leila.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/9/2014, 7:48 pm

Okay so everyone did their introductions, well, except for the mean girl that tried to kill her sister. Speaking of her sister,  she's a heavy lug who's too lazy to stand upright. Jia Li groaned while flicking her sister's shoulder so she'd stop leaning on her. One big heavy lug.

"You're heavy." She whispered while laughing.

So each girl had some weird name. There's Leila (she's the too sweet girl that Carmen slapped), Athena (the Hispanic), Jia (out of control with fake power), and Celaena (the b!tch that Carmen almost killed). The blonde, on the other hand, wasn't in the mood for introductions. These people are weirdos and creeps and they tried to kill her. Then again, she tried to kill them too.

"Males are dorks." Carmen said with a scoff. Was Leila boy crazy or something. It doesn't matter.

ooc: yes jia li's is short. don't judge

Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 12/14/2014, 12:28 am

"Why would you care, Leila? You missing someone?" Athena taunted in a sisterly way, though she honestly didn't know. It was shocking how little the little trio knew about each other. Athena has always been someone who people tended to take at face value, as a pretty girl who was probably too stupid for her own good, and she liked it that way. Hell, that pretty face of hers had saved her life multiple times. But the bad part was, she tended to translate that into everyday life.

Of course, Mariasonia knew plenty about her, but that was because the little snot was always asking so many questions. When they'd first met up, after the whole apocalyptic mayhem had started, Athena had been a pretty screwed up wanderer, unable to set up or maintain a decent shelter. Eventually, Athena and Mariasonia had stopped trying to kill each other, and the two had bit of a secret agreement. Mariasonia kept Athena out of trouble and under control, and Athena kept watch and protected the other girl. Then Leila had come along, and Athena had pretty much tried to ignore her and do everything she could to make her miserable, until she reached a point where she became comfortable, even loving towards her.

"I like this one," Athena commented, in reply to the unintroduced girl. "Do you not talk much in general, or do you just hate all of us?" Oh, she could already hear The Princess nagging at her for being so rude.

"Anyway, as I was saying, we came out here for ammo, but I doubt there is any. We do have food, though. Maybe, if you guys have anything, we could work out some sort of trade?"
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/21/2014, 2:46 pm

Celaena raised an eyebrow at what the girl, Leila said. To be honest she'd never even thought about that herself and came to realize it was a little true. The only survivors she'd ever met were female. She shrugged and stood straight, getting off of her sister.

"When men are weak, the women shall persevere." Celaena stated with her chin raised high. Celaena had come from a lineage of strong women so she was a little in thinking that boys were weaker than her but hey, her family was a matriarchy. She gave a little cocky grin at Leila, "Survival of the fittest."

Celaena looked back at the girl next to her, Athena, then back at her sister. They didn't have much on them except their weapons, some food, and whatever else Jia had decided to bring with her. Celaena knew her mechanics well enough if living in an auto shop for her entire life had anything to influence that.

Leila blushed at Athena's question and she would've sputtered over her words if she decided to open her mouth but she just opted for shaking her head frantically. There wasn't a boy that she missed! Not that she had any anyway, well maybe... No he didn't count. Why did she think of him anyway? Gah! She imagined a blank slate in her head and took a breather. Survival. That's what mattered.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 12/30/2014, 6:00 pm

"Well said sister." Jia Li gave her sister a little fist pump at her little comment. She hasn't thought of guys ever since the outbreak and slightly before all this madness. There was one boy but he was long gone. plus he didn't count because it was just a crush.

"We came out this way for a food run right?" She whispered to her sister, completely ignoring the others. I mean they were okay and she didn't mind most of them (minus the mean girl) but she was a socially awkward prick.

"I dunno." She shrugged to the Hispanic girl. To be honest, Carmen was mean to everyone. Whether it'd be boys, girls, babies, or adults she was a big meanie. No wonder she never had any friends. "It could be a little bit of both."
    The more these people talk, the more Carmen wanted to split. These people were so annoying but Carmen could use some stuff. Maybe if she sticks around she'll get some food or some weapons. Yeah good plan.

Sammy
    Sammy

Female

Post by Sammy 12/30/2014, 6:27 pm

Athena regarded the girl when she answered, not saying anything, just studying her mainly. She turned back to the rest of them, fiddling with the bullet hanging from her neck. Of course, everyone had their respective males to be worrying about, she had two. Naturally, there was no sense in worrying. He'd probably locked himself up somewhere underground. And there would be no way he would let the government trick him with that stupid cure. For once, one of his silly conspiracies had been correct. He was probably charting out a way to save the world at that very moment.

But now wasn't the time to worry about him.

"Look, I'll call up someone to bring some supplies. Food, water, first aid if anyone needs it. There's a canning factory a bit away. It's got stocks everywhere. I'll give you guys directions and we can part ways," Athena decided grudgingly, hating herself for always having to help. Dear god, why couldn't she be as cruel and ruthless as she acted half the time?

She pulled a small pocket radio out of her holster and stepped away from the group, ready to hear the assault of insults from the other end. "Leila, see if you can make a deal while I talk with Rosie."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 7:11 am