A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Character Form

dragonwolf
    dragonwolf

Female
    Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-12-05

Character Form  Empty Character Form

Post by dragonwolf 12/5/2014, 4:00 pm

Name: Brielle Walker
    Eyes: sky blue
    Hair: brown
    Height: 4"10
    Body Type: slim
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: unclaimed
    Mortal Parent: Daisy Walker
    Country of Origin: America
    Pets: dog named Shadow
    Talents: archery, writing, singing
    Weapon**: bow and arrow
    Personality: I have a lot of energy and cannot sit still for more than twenty minutes. I usually see the happy side of things but if you get on my nerves or insult my family you will want to run away.
    Flaws: trust issues (easily trusts anybody), has loyalty issues (she will die before someone hurts her family), and can easily jump to conclusions
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): none
    Life Before Camp*: I lived with my mom and little brother, Jake, in New Jersey. I attended a private school and could easily make friends. I love all animals especially dogs and horses. I was told that my father left us when Jake was three. I am a fan of mythology so I wasn't surprised when I learned I was a demigod.
    RP Example*: Jake and I were running. We'd been chased by this large dog thing that looked like a hellhound. It growled at us. I glared at the dog. "Jake, run! I hold him off!" I yelled. Jake nodded and ran. I turned to face the dog. The mutt lunged at me and I was forced to jump to one side. My eyes flashed in anger. I grabbed hold of a long stick and threw it at the dog. It yelped. The dog stopped, sniffing the air. I froze as it hurried off in my brother's direction. I ran after it as I heard a terrible scream. My eyes widened. The stupid dog had killed my brother. I clenched my fists and ran at it. I glanced to see the dog suddenly turn around and leave. Before I knew it I had passed out from the shock.
    Any notes about your characters: Brielle believes her father left her for someone else. She is seen as innocent kid that doesn't know what she's getting into. Brielle hates being called Bree and prefers being called by her real name. Brielle is still in shock over her brother's death but easily trusts anyone she meets.

Last edited by dragonwolf on 12/14/2014, 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed a few basic points)
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Character Form  Empty Re: Character Form

Post by mabel pines 12/5/2014, 4:35 pm

can you fill out the height, body type, god parent, weapon, and power sections? if she's unclaimed please put "unclaimed" for god parent, and if she doesn't have any powers please specify that.

could you please elaborate a bit more on her personality?

please include at least three flaws

you need one more line to add to her life before camp
    dragonwolf
    dragonwolf

Female

Post by dragonwolf 12/14/2014, 12:50 pm

oh okay. thanks, i'll do that.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/14/2014, 4:13 pm

Hey there c:

→ You still need the Weapons part.
    → How did she get to Camp Half-Blood?

The rest looks good, nice job!
    dragonwolf
    dragonwolf

Female

Post by dragonwolf 12/14/2014, 4:54 pm

um, thanks. the part where she got to camp half-blood is in the RP section, it's really bad.
    dragonwolf.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/14/2014, 6:20 pm

Are her arrows Celestial bronze? What is her bow made of?

Add more to the personality.

Life Before Camp:
    - Is her younger brother Jake a demigod? How much older is Brielle?
    - Her father leaving when Jake was three would not be allowed; we only let god parents stay up to a week after the child is born.
    - Add in how her brother died to this section, and how she got to camp. You don't describe her journey to camp in the RP Example very clearly -- you just said she passed out after the hellhound killed her brother. (I'm not sure why it would leave, either; she was open to attack?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 8:57 am