A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fight me then!

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Fight me then!  Empty Fight me then!

Post by Green 12/6/2014, 5:57 pm

Fight me then!  392638_321564997883260_100000892870369_972272_259573136_n

Salem, the daughter of Hecate walked into the arena, waiting for use 'friend' Kayla to show up. This time she hadn't threatened to posion her if she kept her waiting. She felt that her little outburst in the Mess Hall kind of took their friendship back a few steps and that she didn't want to give her another incentive to not hang out with her anymore. It was just something about Kayla Vern that made her cauldron boil. But in a good way. Salem sat down on one of the benches and pulled out one of her many daggers to had on her and started to clean it with a piece of cloth.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Fight me then!  Empty Re: Fight me then!

Post by kayla 12/7/2014, 1:08 am

Fight me then!  Tumblr_nbv120Ib6C1taa7qgo3_250

Kayla had changed from her black sweats and cotton grey shirt to black spandex leggings and a Nike sports bra with a black hoodie thrown over it. What could she say? Black was her color. She walked into the arena and looked around for Salem. Like all of their previous encounters, Kayla was the always the second to arrive. She felt at home with her workout clothes and the smell of sweat and sounds of grunts and yells. Kayla sauntered over to her newfound friend and cocked her head at the dagger.

"Hey," She greeted. She didn't bring any weapons except her fists but she was sure those would still be pretty good against Salem's dagger. "Ready to get your a** wooped?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/7/2014, 8:52 am

Salem looked up at Kaaa and a smile grew across her face. "What a wonderful out for." She said and stood up to her feet, poking th daughter of Ares up and down, then placed a hand on her hip. "It makes me blush." She added and walked to the otherwise of the arena. "So, how are we gonna do this? Fists or weapons?" She asked and put her dagger back into its belt loop. "I'm pretty sure you're skilled in both."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/7/2014, 3:04 pm

Fight me then!  Tumblr_moylziTdHJ1sx2l8ko4_250

Kayla just rolled at Salem's comments since she didn't know what to say in response. It'd be a little too late for a snarky comeback. She placed her hands in her pockets and followed after her friend to the otherside of the arena. "I didn't come with a weapon but you can use it if you want. Probably won't make a difference." She smirked with a lazy arrogance.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/7/2014, 4:34 pm

"Is that so?" She asked with a raised eye brow and cracked her knuckles. Salem was so excited to be able to rematch with Kayla. She wanted to show her what she could really do. "I'm ready when you are." She whispered and rolled her neck in a circle. Salem took out of her daggers.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/10/2014, 7:44 pm

Kayla rolled her shoulders and neck in an effort to loosen up but it was pretty hopeless. The only thing that would loosen her up would be a good match and hopefully Salem could give that to her. The daughter of Ares contemplated on taking off her jacket or not and decided to take it off. She threw it to the side and set it on a nearby bench. Her body would be warming as she moved so she didn't need the jacket. She cracked her knuckles and stretched one more time before facing back to her opponent. Kayla wasn't going to make the first move so it was up to the daughter of Hecate to make a move.

OOC: sorry i dont post much on weekdays Dx
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/10/2014, 8:23 pm

Salem sighed and walked toward her, this time not charging at Kayla. Well not yet anyway. She reached under her arms and pulled out two daggers, throwing them at either shoulder in unison. The daughter of Hecate chuckled and skipped toward her like she didn't have a care in the world. It was all strategical though. Beating a daughter of the personification of War itself would need some brains and a little bit of magic.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/12/2014, 8:43 pm

Kayla almost sighed in disappointment when Salem threw her daggers at her. It was such a cliche move. Or at least to Kayla. She dodged the two daggers with ease, fluidly moving her body like she was in water, and rolling on the ground until she landed a foot away from Salem and hurled her leg out at the other girl so she could knock the daughter of Hecate off her feet.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/12/2014, 8:52 pm

Salem quickly jumped up, Kayla's feet barely missing her shins. She quickly did a back flip and landed gracefully on her feet. "That was pretty good." She complimented before rolling her sleeves up. She knew she had to work smart. Salem bit her lip nervously and narrowed her eyes at Kayla then looked down at the ground a two feet in front of her and caused the ground to explode before her. Chunks of earth and dust flew up and around Kayla. She took the opportunity to charge at the daughter of Ares.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/12/2014, 9:18 pm

Kayla grinned just the slightest when she didn't feel her leg contact with any part of Salem, save for a small part of her shin. She jumped back up and laid a dirty hand on her hip with a raised eyebrow at her opponent.
    "Not too bad yourself." She commented simply. Not many could really dodge Kayla's speed since that was one of her strengths. Maybe Salem had gotten lucky. Kayla didn't know if that was the case or not but it didn't matter; She wouldn't miss next time. The ground in front of her exploded and dust got into Kayla's eyes and mouth. She scowled and quickly rubbed it out of her eyes with a cough. She blinked but her vision was still a bit blurry with water. Her sight was at a disadvantage. That sucked. The daughter of Ares closed her eyes and adjusted her hearing aid, clearing everything else out of her mind and concentrating to listen for Salem's steps. She heard a quick pattering coming directly towards her and blindly struck out to where she thought Salem might have been with with a fist. And just to be more sure, did a roundhouse kick at the area where she thought Salem was, hoping that she could at least land a hit on Salem with a more enlarged scope.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/12/2014, 9:33 pm

"Thanks hon." She smiled and moved her body out of the way when Kayla tried to punch her, but couldn't move out of the way fast enough to avoid her roundhouse kick. Grunting, she slid on the ground a few feet from Kayla. She smirked and pulled a dagger out of her belt loop and threw it at her leg, hoping to pierce that precious, pale skin of hers. Salem quickly shot up to her feet and twirled her violet strand of hair, waiting for her next move.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/12/2014, 10:38 pm

Kayla blinked twice and relished in the fact that she could finally see. Well at least better. Which meant she saw Salem throw another of her daggers at her leg just in time. She moved her leg out of the way just in time and made a deadpanned face at the other girl. Hecate kids and their hidden blades. Oh no, apparently having magic wasn't enough to satiate them, they just wanted to be little wizard assassins didn't they? She sighed and shook her head, crossing her arms at the thought. Seriously.
    The daughter of Ares looked back up at Salem and back towards the dagger that had fallen to the floor a few feet away from her. She ran for it and twisted her hips, flicking the blade back at it's own owner's leg with a strength that sent it spiraling like a dart.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/12/2014, 11:27 pm

Before she could block the dagger, it stuck into her leg. Gasping, she stood there, staring at Kayla with a shocked look at Kayla with a shocked expression on her face. Salem slowly looked down at her leg, then back up at her. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small glass vial. She threw it as hard she could at Kayla. As soon as it was a foot away from her, she caused it to shatter.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/13/2014, 2:11 am

Kayla's eyes widened slightly in surprise when Salem's dagger struck into her own leg. She really needed to work on her aim, she only meant to scratch or graze the other girl instead of full out stabbing her. Gregor was right, Kayla had to practice on throwing blades while in motion. Kayla jumped back when Salem threw the glass vial at her and she predicted that Salem would probably try to combust it in front of her. She was right. She turned away before any glass could get in her face and ran away from the blast of glass. Thankfully the shards only scratched at her skin, a few pieces sticking on her leg. She wiped it off and got back into a defensive fighting stance.
    "You don't need to sit out do you?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/13/2014, 9:56 am

Salem took in deep breaths. Exhaling and inhaling. "I-I don't need to sit down." She growled and pulled out the dagger, blood now flowing out from her wound, running down her leg and seeping into her socks and shoes. the daughter of Hecate closed her eyes and stepped forward, but quickly fell to the ground, wincing in pain. "Give me your hoodie now."
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/13/2014, 3:15 pm

Kayla nodded and walked over to the bench where she had put her hoodie and brought it over to Salem. Silently, she squatted down to her friend and wrapped her hoodie around the injury. She gently wiped off the blood on her leg with her hand and wiped it on her own leg. She was careful not to directly touch the wound and tied the sleeves around each other to apply pressure. She glanced up at Salem through her eyelashes when she was finished, "You sure?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/13/2014, 5:57 pm

Salem frowned and looked down at her wound. Taking in a deep breath, she looked away from Kayla saying, "What type of frozen yogurt do you like?" She grumbled, disappointed in herself. This daughter of Hecate wanted to prove to her friend that she was an worthy opponent...maybe next time.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/13/2014, 7:10 pm

"Let's worry about fixing you up first." Kayla chuckled and shook her head. She slipped an arm around Salem and slung Salem's arm around her and stood up, helping her friend off the ground. She took a step forwards and guided Salem towards the bench. "If it hurts too much to walk I can either carry you to the infirmary or get you some ambrosia and nectar."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/13/2014, 7:46 pm

Salem winced as she limped toward the bench, leaning on her. "I can't make it to the bench girlfriend." She smirked, saying it in a condescending tune of voice. "Just don't drop me alright?" Salem glanced at her at the corner of her eye as they were bench. She slowly turned around and sat down, exhaling in relief.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/13/2014, 10:00 pm

Kayla rolled her eyes at Salem's comment. As if she'd ever want to be her girlfriend. She knew it was a joke but still. They made it to the bench and she helped her sit down. She remembered that she didn't bring any emergency ambrosia with her even though she usually did so she'd have to go find some. She put a hand on Salem's shoulder and gave her a little squeeze.
    "I'll be back." She said, making eye contact with her friend and giving her a nod before running off to go find some ambrosia, nectar, or hell, even an Apollo kid.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/13/2014, 10:14 pm

Salem nodded and watched as Kayla ran off to get some nectar of ambrosia. She moved her hair out of face and sighed. To be honest, she didn't care if she had to pay for the both of them; as long as she got to spend time with Kayla. It was something about her that made Salem feel...warm? Excited? Maybe that was the word. She slowly shook her head, trying to get the daughter of Ares out of her head.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/14/2014, 12:06 am

Kayla ran back to Salem with some ambrosia in hand and nudged the other girl, extending her hand. She had asked (more so demanded) another nearby camper who had a bag of it as they watched another fight going on- she could recognize one of her half siblings in the match. She sat beside the daughter of Hecate, crossing her ankles, and leaning to her right as she looked at Salem on her left.
    "You look like you either have something to say or you need to take a sh*t." Kayla deadpanned bluntly at what she observed.

Last edited by kayla vern on 12/14/2014, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/14/2014, 8:23 am

Salem rolled her eyes and looked at her. "Must be so crass?" She asked Kayla as she snitched the ambrisoa from her. She quickly took a bite of it and chewed, staring up at Kayla, then back down at the ground beneath them.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/14/2014, 12:34 pm

Kayla just shrugged in response. She was normally always blunt so she just says what she sees. She glanced back at Salem eating the ambrosia only to meet the other girl's eyes. She looked away and around the arena as she toned down her hearing aid from earlier when she had to rely on her hearing more than her sight because a bunch of dirt got in it. She watched silently as some people fought, snorting when she saw two guys all up in each other's faces, red with anger. It looked like they were trying to start a makeout session rather than a fight. She looked back over at Salem when she thought of that and immediately turned away with a dreaded feeling in her chest. Of all things, why did she have to look at Salem when she thought that? She was sure she didn't swing that way. Or at least that's what she thought. To be honest she doesn't even know herself.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/14/2014, 1:44 pm

Salem unwrapped Kayla's hoodie from around her wood and laid it across her lap. Slowly the wound began to heal. "That feel better..." She exhaled and looked at her friend. Her heart beating a bit faster. "Kayla, I-I um..." She bit her lip and looked down at her completely better wound. Was Salem really developing "feelings" for a girl? No of course not, she's straight. Right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 3:29 pm