A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Fight me then!

kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1055
    Registration date : 2013-12-01

Fight me then!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fight me then!

Post by kayla 12/14/2014, 2:25 pm

Fight me then!  - Page 2 Tumblr_nbv120Ib6C1taa7qgo3_250

"Yeah?" She asked, tearing her eyes from another fight and looking over at Salem. She glanced at her wound, nodding in satisfaction when she saw that it was healing better. Kayla didn't look at Salem's actual face in fear that she'd relieve that dreaded feeling again and instead only looked at the other girl's shoulder. There was a silence until she finally looked at the other girl's face with exasperation. "What?"

OOC: ack someone help me i ship them too much and i've tried drawing them pls send me a pic of what salem's hair looks like ack
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 12/14/2014, 4:15 pm

Salem stared into her eyes and looked away. "Um, do you like...." She swallowed hard and bit her lip. "Do you like girls? I-it's okay if you do.." She moved her hair out of her face and took in a really deep breath. Salem was about to take their friendship in a totally different direction. "Because I think, I think I like you, Kayla.."

OOC: Let's ship them then! lol I'll pm you a pic
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/14/2014, 6:20 pm

Fight me then!  - Page 2 Tumblr_ne61msmerE1ql2ny4o3_250

Kayla blinked.
    She didn't know what to say. She didn't know what to think. Her brain was on a total blank.
    Oh gods. What the heck?? When did Salem start liking her?? They've only known each other for like a day. But then again Kayla wasn't really like other people, it took her longer than usual to grow onto someone. Just wow. She had a small bud of feelings for Salem but she didn't really think that was enough compared to Salem's feelings or so she thought. But then again she had no idea what to think. Salem's words truly registered into Kayla's head and the daughter of Ares blushed with her eyes widening and eyebrows furrowing.
    "I uh," She coughed. Kayla wasn't one for stuttering or incoherent speech but she thought right now was a fine case. "I don't know. I like people I guess. Um why? I just hurled a dagger at you."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/14/2014, 7:54 pm

Salem should've waited to tell Kayla how she felt. Maybe waiting until that evening at the frozen yogurt shop in the city. She put her hoodie to the side and stared down at her lap. "It's just this feeling I get when I'm around you..." She admitted and stood up from where she was sitting and turned her back to her. "We don't have to get yogurt." She looked over her shoulder at her and began to walk to her cabin.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/14/2014, 8:22 pm

Fight me then!  - Page 2 Tumblr_nbv120Ib6C1taa7qgo3_250

Kayla just watched as Salem walked away. She wondered if she should've chased after her but her legs didn't seem to want to move. Maybe it was the shock. Kayla had no idea what to do. She was not experienced in the feelings area. Like, at all. She stood up and grabbed her hoodie, running after her friend (would Salem still consider her that??), and grabbed the other girl's hand to stop her.
    "Hey," She breathed out. "You still owe me frozen yogurt. I'll meet you at the hill at 3 o clock, you better be there, don't try to back out of our deal."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/14/2014, 8:37 pm

She turned and faced Kayla with a slight smile on her face. So she guess this meant they were still friends? Considering Kayla couldve said nothing at all, or something worse. "I wouldn't dream of it, Brutness." Salem bit her lip nervously and slipped her hand from Kayla's grasps, her smile growing in size. She turned on a heel and continued her commute to the Hecate cabin.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/14/2014, 8:42 pm

Fight me then!  - Page 2 Tumblr_ne61msmerE1ql2ny4o3_250

"See you later, Sabrina." Kayla rolled her eyes, Salem's smile becoming contagious as the daughter of Ares turned away to hide her own. She slipped the bloodied hoodie on and walked back over to the arena, wanting to fight a little bit more, glancing back to see Salem walk away. She turned back and ran over to where a couple of kids were gathered in a circle with two kids fighting in the middle.

OOC: you make le topic or shall i?
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/14/2014, 8:45 pm

OOC: you can if you don't mind.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/14/2014, 9:33 pm

OOC: okie dokes and weird question but what was salem wearing during their sparring match? i sound really weird yes i know
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 12/14/2014, 9:47 pm

OOC: She was wearing a black skirt thay ended at her knees, a black top, and boots.
    kayla
    kayla
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by kayla 12/14/2014, 9:52 pm

OOC: k ty for answering my weird question and here's the link to the new topic CLICK ME

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 1:20 pm