A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

((OPEN)) Drowning my sorrows in nature

Toothless
    Toothless

Female
    Number of posts : 365
    Registration date : 2014-02-05

((OPEN)) Drowning my sorrows in nature Empty ((OPEN)) Drowning my sorrows in nature

Post by Toothless 12/16/2014, 5:39 pm

Don't worry. I'm happy.

This camp was finding ways to make the forever bubbly Jasmine sad. For one, it did not help that the Ares cabin was next to hers, and her sunshine attitude conflicted with their punk-teenage-rebellion attitude. Much like a brawny teen girl she tried to give a pink daisy conflicted with her. A solid punch to the stomach left her still a little sore. Also, the lily she had planted by the lake had been picked. It made her sad, seeing the beauty she was trying to bring into the world be ended so abruptly. All was well, however, as the lily was probably given to someone who needed a pick me up. Much like Jasmine needed at the moment.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

((OPEN)) Drowning my sorrows in nature Empty Re: ((OPEN)) Drowning my sorrows in nature

Post by beanie 12/16/2014, 6:50 pm

(i'd like to hope in please. may i?)
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

((OPEN)) Drowning my sorrows in nature Empty Re: ((OPEN)) Drowning my sorrows in nature

Post by Toothless 12/16/2014, 7:09 pm

(please do!)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/17/2014, 7:28 pm

Jana Kay was hopping through the forest, a poppy over her ear and a daisy bracelet on her wrist. She was feeling particularly happy today, ducking under a branch and braiding a streak of her hair whilst singing a camp song. She was elated: James was back tomorrow which meant they'd have a full two weeks together at Camp, they had already decided on a stealth movie night (basically hiding away somewhere with popcorn) and some water fights. She had made new friends among the newbies at Camp and had a Skype scheduled later on with her family so the day was sure as Hades going to be great.
    That was when she stumbled into her half-sister Jasmine.

"Heeey Jas! What's up?" Then she noticed her sad look. "Oh my gods, are you okay? What happened?"
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 12/17/2014, 7:48 pm

Don't worry. I'm happy.

Jasmine snapped her head around to face her equally as bubbly half-sister Jana. "Oh, hello!' She said, trying her best to sound as cheerful as ever. "Me? Oh, I'm fine. I just noticed that this tree here had lost a leaf and it made me think about what season it really is, and how it's been so long since I lived in New York and could get a taste of all the four seasons." Jasmine spoke quickly in an effort to cover her tone. Though, it didn't exactly help that she had spoken of New York as that was one of the things keeping her down and now she was even sadder. Just keep it together until she leaves she reassured herself. She grinned in her goofball way and changed the subject before Jana asked any more questions. "How are the strawberries today? I hope they aren't getting too much sun." Jasmine smilled politely at the girl.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/17/2014, 7:52 pm

"Oh, the strawberries are great!" Jana Kay laughed. "I actually stole some and my teeth were all red afterwards."

She giggled for a moment then remembered she had talked about New York. "Oh, right! You live in New York too, like James. How is it there? I mean, I've been a couple of times -- cough, Titan war and Olympus trips -- but I'm dying to go again. How's it like to live in the Big Apple?"
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 12/17/2014, 8:16 pm

Don't worry. I'm happy.

Jasmine smiled, even though talking about new York was sometimes painful. "It was nice! Me and my friends would hang out every Friday night and just go around the city, getting coffee and junk food and talking. The lights were the best thing. It told you that at least one other person is awake too, no matter how much they want to sleep. It was nice in my house, it had a huge view of the city in my art studio, and that's what I painted the most. Did James like it there?" She rambled on for a while, laughing a little bit when she remembered the time she, Lindsey, Katie, and Liam had gone out and taken selfies with homeless people and gave them groceries and told them that they were beautiful.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/18/2014, 7:08 pm

"Yeah, James loves New York. He's been living there all his life after all."

She smiled at Jasmine again. "Actually I'm probably gonna have a date with him there soon, we're gonna watch Big Hero 6 together." All happy, Jana Kay let her wide mouth spread into a smile and looked at her half-sister. "So! What brings you into the forest, sissy?"
    Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 12/19/2014, 4:34 pm

Don't worry. I'm happy.

"Oh, you know, who doesn't enjoy a nice tree climb every once in a while?" She said, laughing a little. Jasmine LOVED trees, as her friends knew. She could always be found high up in a tall oak tree with a book or, more likely, her sketch pad and charcoal pencils. He favorite time of day was when it was darke nough that the stars were staring to come out bt light enough so that the tree branches could still be seen, not swimming into the blackness of the sky.

Last edited by Toothless on 12/20/2014, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 12/19/2014, 5:14 pm

welcome to my black parade

Why can't Friday last forever? Tomorrow Raven has sparring practice and stable duty, which stinks because it's supposed to be Saturday and Saturday is her day. Now it's not because of the smell of blood and horse sh!t that clogs up her nose. Just the thought made Raven cringe. But she didn't crimge because she was suddenly in the forest. Weird right, she goes to take a walk and neat thing you know she's in the forest. Awesome yet weird at the same time.
    Raven had been decked out in her skater girl gear today, subtract the skateboard though. Her skateboard was missing a wheel thanks to some Hermes campers so now she can't go ridng until she gets a new one. So all she had on was a black long sleeve shirt with a cartoon Mickey on, purple skinny jeans, purple beanie, and her signature purple converse. Purples her thing, especially with the purple hair. Her headphones were in, her music blaring All Time Low songs on shuffle. Wait, are those people?

"Oh hi." She waved awkwardly when she realized they were people.

OOC: jumping in now

Toothless
    Toothless

Female

Post by Toothless 12/20/2014, 12:08 pm

Don't worry. I'm happy.

"Oh, hello there! Raven, isn't it? I'm Jasmine, this is Jana." Jasmine forced a goofy smile and laughed. "Nice to see that I'm not the only one who has tortured their hair with dye," she said as she threw her pastel curly mob of hair up into a quick, messy side braid. Being the person she was, she then turned it into a braided bun. While doing her hair, she asked "So, what brings you here on this sunny day?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/25/2014, 10:55 am

[ooc: I'm gonna pop in as Lena if that's alright]

I walked through the forest with Thor bounding around me playfully and I couldn't help but laugh. After my recent run ins with other demigods and a demititan it was difficult to think I wanted to keep my solitude. There were too many campers here for that. I held my scythe in my right hand and used it as a semi walking stick. I had summoned three ghosts earlier to talk with and it was still a little drained but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I noticed a group of girls talking to I sent Thor ahead of me to make friends and I followed in suit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 6:53 am