A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Half-blood Academy Quest

SY-yukikaze
    SY-yukikaze

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2014-03-30

Half-blood Academy Quest Empty Half-blood Academy Quest

Post by SY-yukikaze 12/22/2014, 12:41 pm

Welcome to Half-blood Academy Quest.

This is not like a normal RP. For one, you do not control your own character. Instead, you control mine. I have created a character. It is up to you to guide these character on their journey, not by taking control of him/her, but by voting on what action they should take next.

I will post updates, story posts that advance the plot, and at the end of each story post, you will be presented with a list of options which will look sort of like this:

[] option 1
    [] option 2
    [] option 3

And you will cast your vote by posting something like this:

[X] option chosen

And after a period of time, I will tally up the votes, lock them (meaning no more new votes), determine the winning vote, and I will post an update. This update will be the result of the winning vote. I determine which vote wins by counting which vote had the most people going for it. Now don't be thinking that this might be unfair, because despite my being the story writer, I don't have all that much control over this character. Whether you succeed or fail will be determined by a roll of the dice.

Whether this character succeed or fail is up to the decisions you make and a little bit of luck. Lead this deliciously hapless high school teen to victory, defeat, and/or expulsion.

Now.

Let's start the show.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Welcome to Half-blood academy.

You might be wondering. What are you doing here? Why aren't you going to a place like Camp-Half blood or some place like that? Well, the reasoning is simple. You're not a demi-god. You merely the son of a demi-god and second generations aren't welcome at camp half blood, so where have you been sent? Well, one of the safest places for one of your kind.

Half-blood academy, more specifically, Academy America.

Unlike that Half-blood camp, the academy doesn't close during the school year, you're here during the school year with the option of staying in the dorms over the summer and winter break. So essentially, while you have strange circumstances, here, you're just an average high school student. You were issued a Gauntlet, a holding mechanism for the Core Splendor, when you entered the school. It's in the school's colors, silver and blue, and school policy says that you're not allowed to modify it, not like you could anyway.

The air is fresh and clean, and a breeze blows. Your father works as a researcher in an independent firm in the Academy city surrounding the academy itself while your mom works as a university professor on the other side of the sprawling academy complex. Unfortunately, it's policy for the students to stay in the dorms during the school year, so you're not going to see your house that much.

As you approach the front gates of the school, you reflect that this is just about where the rest of your life is about to begin.

Who are you anyway?
    [] Female

Name
    [] Write in
    SY-yukikaze
    SY-yukikaze

Male

Half-blood Academy Quest Empty Re: Half-blood Academy Quest

Post by SY-yukikaze 12/22/2014, 12:44 pm

-reserved for character page
    Shade
    Shade
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 23711
    Registration date : 2010-07-05

Post by Shade 12/22/2014, 12:59 pm

Name
    [x] Dario Todd
    SY-yukikaze
    SY-yukikaze

Male

Post by SY-yukikaze 12/22/2014, 3:06 pm

Right. I'm gonna lock the vote in two hours, then I'm gonna roll and update as soon as I can.
    SY-yukikaze
    SY-yukikaze

Male

Post by SY-yukikaze 12/22/2014, 4:23 pm

vote locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 7/8/2024, 10:02 am