A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Fist of Shadows
I<3MyBrit
Aze Cluzt
BallinLeBron6
8 posters

Half-Blood High

Half-Blood High Empty Half-Blood High

Post by Guest 8/1/2010, 11:04 am

Half-Blood High
    By Kestrel In Motion

Disclaimer: I don't anything owned by anyone else (e.g. Camp Half-blood, Canon Characters, Avon even though I have bought a few products here and there, e.t.c.)

Dedication: To all those who reviewed my work both in the past and in future, this is for you!

A/N: Nikki is an OC. That means I can use her whenever I want. That also means I can use her in two stories at once. Also, this is set years after PJO so I can have more Big Three kids in this.

Chapter one:
    We're going where!?

This year was going to be good for Nikki Stibbons, daughter of Hermes. She came back to camp after two full terms in the Mortal world at a private school.
    Chiron had sent her after Christmas.
    Before that, she had never been aloud to go into the Mortal world; her scent had been to strong. But now, after a few years, she was fine with the scent and learnt to cover it up mostly with a perfume called Absinthe she ordered from a catalogue called 'Avon'. Its a beautiful perfume and smells really, really strong.
    Fifteen year old Nikki Stibbons was made the camp Postmaster after a prank got her into trouble with Mr D, the camp director. He offered to turn her into a dolphin and she begged no, so he gave her this job to do.
    She walked up Half-blood Hill, the sun beating down on her pale face. Her long, curly mahogany hair and matching eyes glinted in the sun. The light emphasized the orange camp t-shirt she wore.
    She was a day early to sort out the post before everyone came the next day.
    Chiron came to greet her when she reached Thalia's pine.
    “Hello, Nikki,” he waved.
    “Hello, Chiron!” she chirped. “I've come to sort out the mail.”
    “Your siblings have done well while you were gone,” Chiron said. “They managed three weeks before one decided to be lazy and leave it a day or two.”
    “That's not good enough, Chiron!” Nikki said, her eyes becoming wide globes. “I have to go see for myself what state the office is in!”
    And she ran off. She runs into the Big House and up the stairs 'till she finds the room labelled Post Office and walked in.
    The room was a mess of parcels and letters. Nikki was seething.
    Honour Maplebush, one of Nikki's siblings was sat on the stool sorting out letters.
    “Oh, hi, Marcus. Did you bring me my drink?” she asked.
    “No. because I'm Nikki, not Marcus,” Nikki said.
    “Oh, your back,” Honour said, looking up.
    “What happened in here?” Nikki said picking up a pile of letters and sorting them through habit.
    “Kayne couldn't be bothered with his turn and we had a mail rush that week,” Honour explained.
    “I'm gonna kill him,” Nikki said. “Where's my hat? If its your turn, Honour, where is it?”
    “Oh, its not my turn. Its Marcus', so he has it,” Honour said, returning to her sorting.
    Marcus walked in and tapped Nikki on the shoulder.
    “Excuse me, can you please leave? We have to get this place sorted in time for Nikki's arrival,” he said.
    “Its a bit too late, Marcus,” Nikki said turning around.
    Marcus was wearing her gold Postmaster hat. She pulled it off his head and placed it on her own. White wings sprouted immediately from the sides.
    “Hey!” Marcus protested.
    “No use protesting, Marcus. Its my hat,” Nikki said. “And because your here, you can get sorting through the parcels.”
    And her arrival went on like that. The room was much better after an hour of her presence.
    “We were supposed to deliver this morning, Nikki,” Marcus complained.
    “Do dinner delivery,” Nikki shrugged. “How many stamps sold, Honour?”
    “Since you left? Sixty-two,” Honour answered.
    “Sounds like it was steady,” Nikki said. “How many parcels and letters are going to the gods?”
    “All them lot,” Marcus said pointing to the ones he put blue tape and stamps on.
    “Okay,” Nikki said and walked over. “Help me move these to the courtyard and you can leave the mail alone for now.”
    They did so.
    “Thanks,” Nikki said, picking up the bag of letters and a parcel. “Maia!”
    Pearly white wings spouted from her bark blue converses with black laces. They flew her up and up and up until she reached the sky. She took her camp necklace and blew an attached whistle.
    “Been a long time, Nikki,” a voice said behind her.
    She turned.
    “Hello, dad,” she said waved with her spare hand. “Got a whole load of mail. The others are terrible at the sorting stuff.”
    “Really?” Hermes frowned.
    “Yeah,” Nikki said. “Honour said it got so bad after Kayne's turn.”
    “Ah,” Hermes said. He snapped his fingers. “All is sorted and ready to be delivered.”
    “Really? Thanks, dad,” she said.
    “But, before you deliver those, take this to Chiron and say you've been selected to go,” Hermes gave her a letter.
    “Okay. Love you, dad,” Nikki said/
    “Love you, too, Nikki,” Hermes said and disappeared.
    She flew to the Archery clearing where Chiron was reaching.
    “Hi Chiron,” she said landing next to him. “Dad gave me this to deliver.”
    Chiron shot an arrow and looked at Nikki. She held out the letter for him.
    “Thanks Nikki, I've been waiting for this,” he said putting the bow down and taking the manilla envelope.
    “He also said I have been selected to go,” she said.
    “Really, now?” Chiron said.
    “Yeah,” she said.

“Hiya Nikki!” a Hermes camper that arrived by foot called out to her in greeting.
    She waved back.
    This years arrivals weren't as good as last years. The Demeter girl came by sheep again and her siblings came by tractor again. A Hermes boy came by limo. A new camper came by a ford mini-van that reeked of pot when they came tumbling out. Nikki's friend Harley, son of Ares, who was a few months younger than herself, came by a Harley Davidson. His own joke but a seriously sweet ride.
    “Hey, Nick!” he called over.
    “Hi Harley,” she waved.

Dinner was fun.
    Nikki started handing out mail and people started throwing the brown paper about in gay abandon. Mr D stopped it with the flick of his hand when a ball nearly hit Chiron and himself.
    “Welcome back, summer campers, to Camp Half-blood!” Chiron said. “And, of coarse, hello to new campers. I'd like to introduce Corey, son of Eirene.”
    A boy stood up from the Minor gods table. He had ginger hair and freckles. His eyes were the interesting part. They were a light pink.
    For a second he locked gazes with Nikki. His eyes changed colour to a nice lavender.
    Nikki was taken aback.
    His eyes changed colour!
    “And Cornelia Carr, daughter of Hermes,” A girl that sat opposite Nikki stood up. She had the usual Hermes look. Brown hair, brown eyes. But she had dyed black streaks in it to make it more interesting.
    The girl waved a neatly manicured hand at the rest of the room.
    “Also, welcome to the Hunters Of Artemis,” Chiron looked up into a tree and Thalia Grace, Artemis' lieutenant, jumped down with a grin on her face.
    The first child of Zeus for a hundred years she used to be but now we have three Zeus kids in the first cabin. She was more than happy to find new siblings.
    She, if she hadn't taken immortality and the pledge of Artemis, would be two years older than Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. He was a huge hero. He saved the world from the Titan king, Kronos.
    He turned down immortality as a god for his girlfriend, who is now his wife, Annabeth, a daughter of Athena. Their both in their late thirties now.
    The other first Big Three child for nearly a century was Nico de Angelo but he dropped of the map. The only people who know where he is are his sisters and brother.
    The Hunters dropped out of tree's all the way to the Artemis cabin. They ran forward at light speed.
    “Hello, Chiron, old friend,” Thalia said then immediately started laughing. “Sorry, it sounds so hippy-ish.”
    “Quite understandable,” Chiron chuckled.
    “Yes, yes, hello, little sister,” Mr D looked up from his nails briefly.
    “Aw, cheer up, Mr D!” Thalia said walking over to the Zeus table. “Only twenty-five years to go now! And you get breaks every now and then with my fathers permission.”
    “Yes that is a bright side,” Mr D looked thankful. At least someone remembered.
    The Hunters greeted Mr D then Chiron and sat at the Artemis table.
    “Can Nikki Stibbons, Camp Postmaster, please approach the main table,” Mr D said lazily after the campers made their sacrifices.
    Nikki rose from her place and walked over, eyes from every table burned into the back of her head.
    Chiron handed her a bunch of red dots and names.
    Nikki understood. She sorted them briefly then ran around the tables, handing out the dots, including herself because her name was on the list, too.
    “All with red dots are the selected people who shall be attending Half-blood High School in Chepstow, England,” Chiron announced.
    “What!!!?” Nikki chocked loudly. “But I can't leave! I can't trust them-” she gestured to her table. “- to keep the Post Office neat and sorted and moving!”
    “You will be leaving after the summer holidays are over, Nikki,” Chiron said. “You can pick someone to take over until you return.”
    Nikki calmed down slightly.
    “Fine but I take the hat with me,” she said. “I want it to stay gold with white wings! Not graffiti into non existence!”
    “Very well,” Chiron nodded. “Any other protests?”
    “I have a question,” Adora Love put her hand up. “How much closet space will there be?”
    “I can't tell you that exactly,” Chiron said.
    “Chiron?” Thalia stood up. “May I announce the Hunters accompanying them?”
    “Of coarse,” Chiron sat.
    “The Hunters going will be Selena Boregard and Stacy Gallagher,” Thalia said. “While your gone two British Hunters will be taking your place for the duration of your stay.”
    “Ah, thank you, Thalia, for reminding me,” Chiron stood again. “This is an exchange program. You will take the places of others from the same parentage as yourself, god wise.”
    The next school year was going to be interesting and Nikki knew it.
    BallinLeBron6
    BallinLeBron6
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1621
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Half-Blood High Empty Re: Half-Blood High

Post by BallinLeBron6 8/1/2010, 11:11 am

As I said,I like it.
    Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9542
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

Post by Aze Cluzt 8/1/2010, 11:13 am

Its good. But I cant really read it all in the 2 secs I had....
    I<3MyBrit
    I<3MyBrit
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by I<3MyBrit 8/1/2010, 1:02 pm

I like it.
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post by Fist of Shadows 8/16/2010, 8:32 am

That's really good!
    Canadiangirl
    Canadiangirl
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8971
    Registration date : 2010-06-30

Post by Canadiangirl 8/16/2010, 11:34 am

Thats good!!
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8246
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

Post by Meghan Urie 8/16/2010, 2:03 pm

I like it.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 8/16/2010, 4:30 pm

SWEATNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS, LIKE, AMAZING!!!!!!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 8/16/2010, 9:23 pm

Minor grammatical and spelling mistakes. But still, it's good.

I recommend, though, that you enter twice between paragraphs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:05 pm