A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

a date under the stars

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

a date under the stars - Page 3 Empty Re: a date under the stars

Post by Trevor 1/27/2015, 11:06 pm

Edward gives a very small, hardly noticeable nod. He wish he had more to tell her. He was also curious to the fact as to what intrigued him so much about this girl. Of course she was beautiful, smart, and kind. He looked into her soft blue eyes and gave her a kind smile. He brought his hand to her face and told her "As soon as I know, you will too." And then he closed his eyes and leaned in to kiss her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/27/2015, 11:09 pm

I let my moths fly as they wished as Edward cupped my face in his hand. As he leaned in I did the same, feeling that small spark as our lips touched softly against one anothers. This camp, this new life, everything was perfect. And in this moment, I was endless.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 2/2/2015, 5:50 pm

As their lips met, Edward melted into Nerissa. He smiled against her lips and slowly pulled out. "So are we good?" He asked with a quirky smile. He was quite happy and content sitting her with her but the sun was bound to rise soon. They would probably have to leave fairly shortly.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/2/2015, 9:07 pm

I laughed softly and let myself smile.Havent we always been? I said before giving him one more kiss and standing to take my now floating hat from the sky and placing it atop my black hair.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 2/9/2015, 4:57 pm

Edward smiled beneath her lips as he kissed her back. He stood back up with her and gazed across the scenic landscape. It was a very large harvest moon which somewhat illuminated the camp. Camp Half Blood was like a safe haven for Edward. Although not everyone at camp liked it here, many felt confined, he loved it here much more than the outside world. He wrapped his arms around Nerissa, holding her from behind, resting his chin on the top of her head. "I hear there's a dance coming up soon" He bluntly casually mentioned.

Last edited by Trevor on 2/10/2015, 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/9/2015, 10:37 pm

I blushed and stuttered as I spoke.I've never actually been to a dance before.I said, voice trailing off at the end.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 2/13/2015, 12:45 pm

Edward gave her a faint smile and then tightened the embrace for a moment and relaxed the tension. "Well there's a first for everything isn't there?" He said with a wink. The last dance he had attended here must have been homecoming. Before he had met Nerissa. Maybe it would be more fun with a date this time around.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/13/2015, 1:57 pm

Nerissa shrugged but felt herself give a soft smile.I suppose so. I don't even know if I have anything to wear. She admitted with a slight blush in her pale cheeks.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 2/15/2015, 11:49 am

Edward smile and then kissed her on the forehead. "You needn't worry, I'm sure you'll look absolutely beautiful in anything you wear" He told her. He wasn't one for dances usually. Too formal. Edward preferred a different environment, however with Ness this may be fun.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/15/2015, 11:53 am

Nerissa turned around in Edward's arms and looked up into his eyes as the sun rose behind her.I guess ill meet you at the Mess Hall later today then She said standing on her toes and placing a soft kiss on his lips.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 2/15/2015, 12:12 pm

Edwards eyes slipped shut as the two embraced in their final kiss of the night. He felt his entire face relax into hers as the two love birds were showered in the golden sunlight of the sun as it rose. Not really wanting to leave the embrace the kiss lasted for a full minute. However, knowing that it must end, Edward pulled out of the kiss but quickly kissed her on the cheek. "I can't wait" he replied with a wink.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/15/2015, 10:03 pm

Nerissa looked up at Edward and she felt so at peace that it was almost surreal. The daughter of Morpheus had nothing to fear as long as she was with him and she couldn't have thought of a better place or person to be with in this moment. Her moths fluttered around them both and created her much loved sphere around them, seeming to block out to world.C..can i admit something? She asked shyly as she looked at her hands, breaking the gaze from his loving eyes.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 2/16/2015, 5:47 pm

Edward smiled and placed the back of his hand under her chin, and lightly lifted so she meet his gaze again. Nerissa's moths surrounded them, almost blocking out everything around them. They had to be quick, the harpies would be out soon. "What is it?" He asks kindly
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 2/17/2015, 5:00 pm

Nerissa felt herself blush as she gently placed her hand over the one that Edward was using to keep her chin aloft.I think I’m falling. She whispered. There was no way the daughter of Morpheus was going to say the ‘L’ word but she could feel herself slowly falling the longer and longer she was around Edward. As she spoke the moths around them flew away and Neri took a few steps backwards, staring at her hands and fiddling with them. She felt foolish for admitting it to him but she had to get it off her chest before it tore her apart from the inside out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 6:11 pm