A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Dancing Isn't My Thing

Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Dancing Isn't My Thing Empty Dancing Isn't My Thing

Post by Sammy 1/3/2015, 11:14 pm

Ari, do we really have to go? You don't want to be there, I don't want to be with you. I mean, since when do you go to dances? You don't even dance in public, and that weird half-ballet unamerican thing isn't exactly what they'll be doing tonight.

Really? You're that stubborn?

Fine. Guess I'll do some narrating or something.

Ari hasn't ever really been to a dance, not that she's nervous or anything. She does, however, feel a bit awkward. She spent probably two hours debating weather or not it was okay to wear a sleeveless dress to a winter dance. After, of course, her three hours of panicking after realizing she didn't have a sari. In the end, she just settled with a long, navy blue sheath dress with lacy gold beading and a low, sheer backing.Okay, so maybe she hasn't "settled". Maybe she's actually kind of partially in love with the dress. But I'm sure that's highly unlikely, and even if that is the case, she'd absolutely never admit it.

She's a bit early, seeing how its only 7:30 or so and the couples have just begun to file in. Ari leans against an outside wall, debating whether or not she should actually enter. She wasn't even with anyone. Of course, she's probably hoping that scumbag Hayden will show up, so she can suddenly become weak in the knees and fall into his arms. She knows she probably looks like an idiot, but she doesn't care. She's just trying to build up her usually overflowing stock of courage. She rubs her bare arms, clicking her tongue as she shifts her weight back and forth between her feet.

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 3:13 am