A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

{Pretty Brown Eyes}

Assiduousg
    Assiduousg

Female
    Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2014-12-27

{Pretty Brown Eyes} Empty {Pretty Brown Eyes}

Post by Assiduousg 1/6/2015, 9:53 am

-Introduction-
    Hello there and good morning! My name is AssiduousG. Most just call me Assiduous though, or even G. Either way is cool with me. Anyway, enough with the needless commentary....I'm here to make links and maybe do an RP with someone for my character, Leon Harrison. I'm new at this, so please forgive me because I'm a newbie here at camp ^-^

-RP Style and Expectations-

*I do tend to be a bit lengthy with my writing and I kinda want someone who matches that....I just want to get the plot moving or else we'll both be stuck at the same place forever. Please no oneliners! Though I do understand if you are sick, busy, or tired, but try to tell me. I'll do the same!

*Try to move the plot along with me! I can't stand it when I'm the one moving the plot by myself and the other person isn't! I just want this to be fair, so that one of us is shouldered with maintaining the RP. Thanks in advance.

*If you're bored please tell me! I don't want to be left waiting for a reply that will never come...also if you are bored just tell me! We can always look for another plot or just terminate the RP :)

Spoiler:

Meet Leon Harrison. You can find him drifting commonly in the library reading, teaching the younger campers how to ride the pegasi, or planting. To be honest, he's not a typical kid of Ares...He's not big {5'4 and weighing in at 130lbs}, he's not tough {He's the sweetest thing and shy as can be}, and not even a fighter {he prefers hanging out with the Demeter cabin}. At first glance, if you can catch him, he's the shy kid hanging out in the corner reading the latest comic book he just got from the Hermes cabin and if you do manage to talk to him, he would probably just smile and get flustered. Leon also is a bit of a artist. he loves to make his own clothes and design patterns and has an eye for color schemes. Unlike his mom, who is an ex-marine, he wants to be a clothing designer so he can help support himself and his mother in the future....If he can survive camp that is.

-Links-
    I'm only looking for a few things for Leon that may help him in the long run:

Boyfriend: He needs someone who'll bring out his inner fun. Someone who will stand up for him and also teach him how to do it for himself and maybe teach him how to be tougher. I'm just looking for a guy who won't let Leon get down on himself and isn't afriad to slap him out of it. Also, we can RP how these two got together if you want.

Best Friend: Leon needs someone who'll tell him to grow a pair. Really, I'm not joking. He needs a friend who won't be afirad to tell him the truth and won't hold back when it comes to the sensitive issues.

Best Friend #2: Leon is kinda of a downer when you look at him. He can be hard on himself and a bit harsh. Leon needs someone who'll make him laugh and understand that not everything is bad.

-Balance-

Now I'm not going to be one sided on the linking business. I want there to be a balance of trust in both sides of our characters. WHat Leon will bring to his relationships truly depends on your characters.

This is already predetermined about what he will bring:

*Trust. Leon knows how it feels to have something as feeble as this can be broken.
    *Respect. This should be a given in any relationship really.
    *A strong sense of family and unity. Leon loves all of his siblings and views them as extended members of his own family. He is close with his mother's side and loves them all the same.
    *Patience. Leon knows that he can be frustrating at times with his own personal prblems. He'll try and be as patient as you are with him, if not even more. He tries to listen to both sides of an argument before decing and is usually the peacemaker.

I may add more in the future ^-^

-Thank You for Reading-
    {Pretty Brown Eyes} 200
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

{Pretty Brown Eyes} Empty Re: {Pretty Brown Eyes}

Post by Kwacken 1/6/2015, 12:27 pm

*Bounds over happily* Oooh, oooh, oooh, pick me! Pick me!

Evander Ajax, son of Ares, is a big impulsive guy with a tendency to say exactly what he's thinking, including things like "Grow a pair" and "Seriously, stand up for yourself." But he's also extremely protective of his friends and family, so he can be protective while telling Poor Leon to grow a spine.

He needs someone close that he can trust, someone he can open up to about his own feelings. And they could also bond over being military brats as well as half-siblings.
    Assiduousg
    Assiduousg

Female

Post by Assiduousg 1/6/2015, 6:53 pm

Awesome! They can be best buddies :D Did you want to RP over how they met and became friends?
    Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

Post by Kwacken 1/6/2015, 7:00 pm

Sure, why not? PM me, we can work out details :)
    Assiduousg
    Assiduousg

Female

Post by Assiduousg 1/6/2015, 9:13 pm

Alright, cool. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 10:32 pm