A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Narcissus' Bunk

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Narcissus' Bunk Empty Narcissus' Bunk

Post by Green 1/8/2015, 4:32 pm

Narcissus walked inside the Aphrodite, pausing to take a big whiff of the scent of the cabin. It smelled like the perfume section in the mall where he worked. He continued to where his bunk was, decorated with his pictures of him, his dad, and friends at camp. He should probably go visit them before he would go back to California Anyways, Narcissus sat down on his bed, exhaling. It had taken him an entire day just to get her and he needed a quick nap. But he could do that later, he had something special for his favorite sissy, Cleopatra. They hadn't seen each other for the best five months and wanted to give her a late Christmas gift.

The flirtatious son of Aphrodite was wearing a long sleeve pink sweater with a pair of white jeans that he had fought hard to keep nice and clean. His gold Michael Kors watch was snug on his right wrist. The demigod lifted his string bag and placed it on the table, opened it, and pulled out a mirror. The mirror had a gold frame with loving words inscribed in it. Narcissus looked at himself in the mirror, making sure that his hair was on point, flipping it to the side.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Narcissus' Bunk Empty Re: Narcissus' Bunk

Post by Morgan Landry 1/12/2015, 4:18 pm

Cleopatra walked into the Aphrodite cabin, briefly coming back from the lake to get her phone. Her thick curls were flowing over one shoulder down to her chest, her large green eyes glittering. She was just taking her phone from her bedside table when she saw him -- and stopped dead in her tracks. "Narcissus!!" she called and went to hug him.
    She was dressed in a white crop top and a pastel orange skirt baring her shapely brown legs, her feet resting in peach-colored cage wedges. Her curls were as usual carefully blow-dried and smelled of her vanilla and guava shampoo, which slightly melted away into her Givenchy perfume. "By Aphrodite I knew you were going to come this week but I didn't know it was today! Oh, let me hug you again!"

She wrapped him in another hug and drew away, happy and excited to see her brother again in real after so long -- Skypes and Iris-Messages didn't count. Her make-up was delicate and detailed, today done in peach and petal pink colors, and her wrists were covered in gold jewels. Narcissus looked as great as usual: tasty, fashionable clothes, perfectly styled hair, muscular built worthy of a Greek statue...
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/12/2015, 7:26 pm

Narcissus stood up when he saw his sister. "There's my Queen Cleopatra! Comment allez-vous?!" He asked her in French as he hugged her back tightly. It had been ages since he's been able to lay eyes on his fav half-sister. "Please sit. I'm loving this outfit, Queen C." He stated, flipping his hair to the side. He had the bag behind his bag so she wouldn't see.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 6:12 am

Narcissus had been one of the first at Camp Half-Blood to nickname her Cleopatra; she loved it when he called her that way, or Queen C, it was very flattering to her ego, like when he playfully used vous instead of tu to address her, as he had done right now. She sat down next to him on his bunk, catching sight of her reflection in one of the mirrors and tucking a glossy curl behind her ear.

"So! Tell me everything. How has my little brother been this week? We didn't Skype or text at all, you didn't post anything on Twitter or Facebook, I was growing worried!"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 10:34 am

"I've been amazing! I actually think I'v found someone special." He said in a whisper. He had told Cleo all about his flings he had, sometimes different flings at once. So simply stating that Narcissus's had 'found' someone special is a pretty big deal. The son of Aphrodite smoothed back his hair, grinning. "But we'll talk about that later because...I got you a little something something."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 10:39 am

"You did? Oh, you shouldn't have!" Cleopatra said, but behind the polite formula, she was in fact very pleased and eager to see what he had gotten for her. A necklace? Some kind of jewel? A bottle of her favorite Dior perfume?
    She had something for Narcissus too, but she'll tell him about it only when he had given her his present.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 10:57 am

"I know." He smiled and brought the bag from behind his back, presenting it to Cleopatra. "It's something you might want to use as a 'weapon'." He mused as he watched her open the gift, wanting to know her reaction. A few of their siblings walked passed them as they sat on his bunk, sharing a sister-brother moment.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 11:29 am

Cleopatra didn't show that she felt a bit let-down -- a weapon? She wasn't exactly a fighter and Narcissus knew that. Why yes, she trained because she had to but she didn't fight her battles with weapons. Then she softly opened the delicate package -- a L'Oréal lipstick! Oh gods, that was what he meant, a weapon for flirting!

"Oh you almost got me, I thought you were giving me some kind of sword!" she giggled and hugged him again. "Thanks, the lipstick is beautiful!"

She opened it, twisting the shiny red stick upwards. Deep red shade, spangled with gold, fruity hints, it looked so deliciously beautiful she wanted to bite in it. "Wait, I don't know that stick," she frowned. She knew a wide array of beauty products, making it a point to stay up to date. "Is it custom made?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 11:56 am

Narcissus smiled as he watched her unwrapping the lipstick that he had gotten for her. He bit his lip, studying her face as she pulled it out. "The lipstick isthe weapon, Cleo." He said with a chuckle. "The lipstick is traced with posion ivy."He admitted. He had convinced a son of Demeter and a daughter of Hecate to work on it.

"Do you still like it?" Narcissus asked her, while looking in his mirror.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 1:03 pm

Poison ivy? Wait, so that meant... the kiss of death?

"You gave me toxic lipstick?" she asked, a grin spreading on her face. Ohhh, this was good, this was very good. "Oh my gods, you're the best brother ever!" Cleopatra hugged him again before pulling back. "I have a gift for you too!" She drew a package from her chest, nicely wrapped in pastel pink and decorated with a golden ribbon.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 4:37 pm

"I sure did! Just for you!" He hugged her back, smiling at his accomplishment of pleasing his sister. He let go, perking up when she said that she had a gift for him. "Awww, for me?" Narcissus asked, taking the gift from her and slowly unwrapped it, trying to contain his excitement.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 5:01 pm

Cleopatra eagerly watched him take out the deep red cravat she had gotten from him in a Hugo Boss shop.

"Do you like it?" she asked.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/13/2015, 6:41 pm

The son of Aphrodite nearly screamed when he saw thee cravat. "Omg, Cleo! You didn't have to get me this!" He exclaimed as he went in for a hug. "Of course I love it, gurl! You're the best ever!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2015, 7:23 pm

Cleopatra hugged him back, grinning. "Oh hush, of course I did! I figured the shade would match your usual color palette. Oh did I show you what Mom sent me for solstice?"

Okay she knew others had gotten presents but to her, that was simply the best present she could have ever gotten.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/14/2015, 4:11 pm

"I love it, Cleo! Thank you so much." Narcissus smiled widely before shaking his head. "No, you didn't tell me! What did she get you? Is it a hot pink Michael Kors purse?" He asked his half-sister, smiling widely.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2015, 4:51 pm

"Not really, though that might've been great!"

She went to her chest again and took out the belt. It was made out of a fine golden metal painted white to resemble two dove wings wrapping themselves around a waist, with a chiseled golden buckle. Its simple being gave off a slight vibe of infatuation and beauty.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/14/2015, 6:01 pm

Narcissus gasped and covered his mouth slightly at the sight of the belt. "It's tots gorgeous, Queen C. Do you have an outfit that would go great with that?" He asked, running ideas through his mind as he studied the belt.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/14/2015, 8:04 pm

"Actually, that's even better: it fits every outfit. Every single outfit that I have," she happily smiled. "Look."

She passed the belt around her waist right over the orange skirt and buckled it. She could feel slight tugging at her features and she knew they were seemingly changing to get closer to people's beauty ideals. She looked more beautiful, carried a perfume that changed for every person, reminding them of things they found attractive, her skin literally glowed with health, her curls looked like velvet...

"What do you think?" she asked in a more pleasant, fruitier voice than her usual, twirling around on one leg.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/14/2015, 8:18 pm

Naricssus smiled at Cleopatra when she stood up and put on her belt. She looked even more gorgeous than before (which is saying a lot). The son of Aphrodite took in a deep breath, smelling the perfume that seemed to cling to her body. "Oh my gods, you smell like bae." He said dramatically, falling back on his bunk.

The demigod laughed some before slowly sitting up and crossing his legs on the bunk, exposing his pure white socks that stopped a little bit above the ankles. "You need to be on a cover of a magazine. I can ask my dad if you want me to?" He asked, pulling out his brand new gold iPhone 6.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2015, 9:58 am

"I'm already on magazine covers," she giggled. "Did you forget I'm modeling for my father's company?"

She had been a child model ever since she was ten, and now she was sixteen, her actual modeling career was getting a real start. She had done photoshooting sessions in Spain and Italy and she couldn't wait to walk on the big catwalks: Milan, Paris, London, New York... Those were her goals.

"But you can ask your dad too," Cleopatra smiled, sitting down next to him. "And should I call mine for you? Who knows we could do photoshoots together."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/15/2015, 12:52 pm

Narcissus chuckled lightly. "How could I forget?" The demigod preposition himself and smoothed back his dirty blonde hair. "That would be amazing! We might be able to start our own fashion company one day or something!" He said with zeal, clapping his hands together some.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2015, 2:49 pm

"That'd be too much economics and not enough fun for me," Cleopatra said, taking her belt off. It was like a light had stopped glowing under her skin -- every time she took it off she felt... normal? Ugly? She wished she could just wear the belt all the time but that would probably not be a good idea.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/15/2015, 4:18 pm

Narcissus laughed, checking himself in the mirror. "I could always handle that part." He said while tapping his index finger against his pearly white insicor. He moved his tongue across his teeth before putting the mirror back down and looked at Cleopatra with a half smile. "So what are your plans for today?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/15/2015, 4:31 pm

"Well I was just coming from the lake, where I'm hanging out with the populars, wanna join?"

She looked at another mirror, taking a pose with her hands behind her head. "And after that we have archery."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 1/15/2015, 4:41 pm

Narcissus shrugged and stood up, putting his mirror in his back pants pocket. "Sure! Nothing would give me more pleasure." He stated with a smirk. "And ew, archery? Then I'm going to get sore and tired, but okay."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 11:45 pm