A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Socializing in the Mess Hall [OPEN]

Liberty
    Liberty

Female
    Number of posts : 844
    Registration date : 2014-10-01

Socializing in the Mess Hall [OPEN] Empty Socializing in the Mess Hall [OPEN]

Post by Liberty 1/9/2015, 1:25 am

Beth walked into the Mess Hall wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a white tank top and a oversized grey sweater. She wore sneakers on her feet and her hair was in a messy bun. She looked around the room, a little unsure of what to do with herself.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male
    Number of posts : 196
    Registration date : 2014-12-15

Socializing in the Mess Hall [OPEN] Empty Re: Socializing in the Mess Hall [OPEN]

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/9/2015, 1:55 pm

Justin was sat down at a table, finishing his late snack. He was dressed in a checkered shirt, with some blue denim jeans. He had just finished eating some salad, when he stood up looking for somebody to talk to.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Socializing in the Mess Hall [OPEN] Empty Re: Socializing in the Mess Hall [OPEN]

Post by Liberty 1/9/2015, 5:18 pm

Beth noticed a boy stand up and smiled before walking over to him. "Hello. My name is Beth," she said, "What's your name?" She played with the hem of her sweater, and looked at him with curiosity in her eyes.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/11/2015, 11:19 am

Justin saw a girl walk up to him. "Hi Beth, I'm Justin." Beth was smaller, like a lot smaller. He was almost a foot taller than her. "So, I haven't seen you around camp before, what cabin are you in?" Justin liked to know about people, it helped conversations flow easier.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/12/2015, 2:49 am

Bella smiled at the boy's height. "I am in Cabin #25. My mother is Eirene. What about you?" she asked, also hoping to keep the conversation flowing.

Last edited by Liberty on 1/12/2015, 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/12/2015, 5:56 pm

"My mother is Aphrodite, goddess of love, romance and almost anything to do with the heart.Except for blood." Justin laughed at his own stupid comment, he was funny that way. He straightened his shirt and took a seat, gesturing for Beth to do the same.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/12/2015, 6:37 pm

Beth laughed at his comment and took a seat as well. "Goddess of peace for me. So how long have you been here at camp?" she asked.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/12/2015, 6:46 pm

Justin had to think about that for a while, he had arrived when he was 13. "I've been here just over a year, started all year round.You?" It was hard to believe it had been a year already.Justin was definitely s year round, there was no way he was going back home.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/12/2015, 7:49 pm

"Just a couple of months." she replied casually. "What's it like being the son of Aphrodite?" She had always wondered this and now she would get an answer!
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/13/2015, 12:06 pm

"Well, I get a lot of jokes, from other campers. I tend to see the beauty in things more." He looked around the hall, there was nobody else except Justin and Beth, the Mess Hall had emptied quickly.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/13/2015, 6:14 pm

Beth smiled. "I wouldnt have minded to be the daughter of Aphrodite. They're all so pretty." she said. A bit of hair fell from her bun, into her face, so she curled it behind her ear.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/15/2015, 11:49 am

As Beth fixed her hair, Justin pulled out his own mirror and proceeded to fix his fringe. "A girl doesn't have to be a daughter of Aphrodite to be pretty, there's plenty of pretty girls who aren't my siblings. If the only pretty girls were my sisters, who would I date?" Justin put his mirror back in his pocket. "Is my hair ok?"
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/15/2015, 8:03 pm

Beth listened to Juatin's rant and smiled as he fixed his hair. "It looks great." she replied. " mean, there are pretty girls, but Aphrodite girls just seem so....flawless." Beth shrugged after she said this and looked down at her nails, which really needed a new coat of paint.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/17/2015, 5:05 pm

Justin stood up, went over to get something to eat and went back to join Beth. "Flawless, eh? What about the boys in the Aphrodite cabin?" Justin smirked and bit into the apple in his hand.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/18/2015, 1:11 am

Beth blushed lightly. "They look really good too." she said. She fixed her hair again and smiled.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/18/2015, 8:53 am

Justin laughed as she went red. "Well, thanks. You're not too bad yourself."
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/18/2015, 5:21 pm

Beth blushed more and looked down. She looked down at her hands, un sure what else to talk about.
    DeadlyLynx
    DeadlyLynx

Male

Post by DeadlyLynx 1/19/2015, 6:59 pm

"Nothing to be so shy about, it's just a compliment." Justin patted Beth on the back, in a friendly way.
    Liberty
    Liberty

Female

Post by Liberty 1/19/2015, 11:55 pm

Beth just laughed a little. "I haven't been told that before." she said quietly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:48 am