A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple. - Page 2 Empty Re: Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple.

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 3:14 am

As her feet lift off the ground Alice wraps her legs around Alucards waist so she doesn't slip and fall onto the ground. She let's the kiss morph and deepen, not complaining at all mind you, as she laces get fingers in his black hair. There was nothing better than this moment. The moon began shunning brightly over the lake and Alice was kissing the single most special person to her since Chessie met her in Wonderland.

OOC:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENPAI!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple. - Page 2 Empty Re: Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple.

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 3:26 am

Alice blushes a crimson red, which is clearly visible against her pale skin and nuzzles her face in the crook of Alucard's neck from embarassment.I'm growing rather fond of you Alucard. Very fond. Alice whispers against his neck. Weather this was love of not she didn't know, but for now she was glad to have met Alucard. She leans away slightly from him but still keeps her legs around his waist so she's at eye level. Her bright blue eyes get lost in his single grey one and she can just feel her heart start to beat a little faster.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 3:39 am

This time Alice is ready and she welcomes the affection with open arms. Her gloved hand tugs.lightly in his Raven black hair and she presses herself up against his chest, almost thinking they could blend into one person sighing moments. As the kiss deepens she breaks it ever so slowly by leaning back. You don't need to call me your queen. I am not one here and I would never want you to think of me as higher than you even if we were in Wonderland. I am no queen here I say as I take a hand and gently run my thumb along his slightly flushed cheeks, having no doubt that mine are as well.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 3:52 am

Alice giggled and set herself back down on the ground, not even bothering to out her heels back on. Bare feet were better than the fake ones everyone wore to protect their flesh. She shrugged and set them aside for later, turning back to Alucard.Believe me when I say you do not want to be a king in a Queendom. Queens have more power anyways. She says with a smug smile before giggling and waiting to see whatever her mortal knight wished to show her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 4:06 am

Alice was intoxicated by the iron arm Akucard had kept hidden from sight. A fee steps closed the distance and she gently ran her pale fingers on the cool metal.A knight who's lost much more than some emotional toles will ever match. Why show me this? Did you think it would change the way I view you and care for you?She asked slightly confused. There were many Netherlings who had missing limbs and body parts but that did not stop her from caring for them any less. Now she felt the same towards her Mortal Knight, her Alucard.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 4:01 pm

Alice felt her head spin as Alucard kissed her. Not now. Why now? She quickly broke the kiss and held her head with her hands, pressing her palms over her ears. The maniae were acting up again and screaching at her. They wanted to see the red queen at her former glory and destruction. No, no. I can't be like her. I can't be nether.Alice said almost in tears. Her mind was pounding with the voices of the maddened creatures, all vying for madness they craved. But she couldn't, not in front of Alucard. The ruby crown fell off her head as she fell to her knees, doubling over in pain.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 4:14 pm

Tears streaked the young queen's face as she let you a cry of pain, her body now shaking. There was no way she was going to be like her aunt red. She couldn't let that happen.I am not Red. I can't be her. It hurts.The maniae began whispering the two women's similarities to Alice, making her cry even more.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 4:29 pm

Alice clung to Alucard's shirt and felt the voices quiet but still remain there. She couldn't be Red. That magic was too powerful and scared her, its one of the major reasons she was alright with leaving wonderland. As the voices disappeared her muscles relaxed and she stopped crying slowly, forcing her eyes open and looking around in the dark. She felt like her young self when a storm would rage and her father would comfort her as it passed.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 5:27 pm

A warm hand pressed to Alice's skin as she held it I'm her cheek and looked up at Alucard.I'm fine now.She whispered as her eyes sparkled slightly in the light of the moon from the tears she had just shed. Alucard really did care. He even helped her in her maddened state from the spirits.

OOC:its cool.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 7:38 pm

Alice nuzzled herself into Alucard's arms and closed her eyes, humming a tune to a song she once began writing for her Violin. Not many knew it but the Queen had taken up the instrament to help block out the voices of the Maniae. A crown for a sword, a heart for some time, to love the one she holds close in life. The young queen said as she yawned but stayed awake, playing with her ruby crown that laid in the grass in front of her.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 8:04 pm

Alice felt her entire body go ridged as the crown was placed on her head but relaxed when she welcomed the familiar weight of it. Just don't let me forget the feeling of you with me. I want you to see Wonderland one day. To sit on the throne of the red court. Fly through the night sky with wings my Netherlings can give you and to play with the magic only Wonderland and the red crown can give you. She said as she sat up and faced Alucard, still in his arms. She had found her knight in black armor who would probably bleed every last crimson drop of blood for him. Nothing more could make him more worthy of the red crown.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 8:23 pm

Alice trawled at the crystals and slid herself out of Alucard's arms, sliding on her heels once more. The beauty of the crystals reminded her of her Netherling wings and the Wonderland she loved before chaos started but started fading. The blues and purples made her feel like she had power and some of the light even reflected off her crown, bathing the cave in hints of crimson. Her eyes closed and she took a breath, head healed high. This was the feeling she loved, the feeling of Netherling and human, all entrapped in one body. The perfect balance of power and imagination. She raised her arms outward, palms up, and smiled her Cheshire Cat grin. If only she could use her power. The Maniae were starting to appear and make themselves seen to Alucard. They all began bowing towards their Red Queen. This was her new hiding place. This, was Wonderland in the human realm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 3:28 am