A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple.

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple. - Page 3 Empty Re: Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple.

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 9:05 pm

Alice turned to one of the Maniae and it soon flew out of the cave, her eyes opened and began to sparkle in the light. Let it be know that the new land, Underland, shall be ruled not by one but two. I, Queen Alice Little, hear by proclaim that Alucard Tepes shall rule as the red court king. Exactly on cue, the Maniae flew in and place a good crown upon Alucard's head, bowing before returning to the other spirits. With a wave of her hand the Maniae bowed and flew out of the room. What say you, Mortal Knight? The queen said walking to her new found love, heels clicking on the stone floor and her crown glowing from the moon beams.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple. - Page 3 Empty Re: Madness and a Killer, the best kind of couple.

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 9:57 pm

Alice's heels scraped the ground as she was pulled closer to her king and her entire heart kept for joy when he kissed her. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back, lacing her gloved hands in his black hair but making sure not to disturb the crown on his head. Not having a care in the world at this point, she let her madness take over and completly loose herself in the kiss, becoming putty in Alucard's hands.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 10:14 pm

Alice wrapped her legs around her king once more but pulled back and gently broke the kiss, resting her forehead on him.You will always be my king. My loving red king whom I love as much as both my queen-domes. she said looking into his grey eye. He was her Netherling in a mortal skin. Broken and torn yet fixed and loving. He was her wonderland now, and she felt as powerful as ever.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 10:55 pm

Alice stands on her heeled feet and walks over to one of the larger crystals, touching it gently.We used to have looking glasses that would transport us to different parts of wonderland and they looked like this. I used to play games with the other Netherlings and use my wings to quickly fly through the portal before they closed. She laughed softly before taking off her crown and running a thumb over one of the rubies and returning it to her head. Wonderland and Underland were her homes, one full of magic and the other full of love.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/13/2015, 11:14 pm

Alice felt her shoulder's slunk foreward.Everyone says Wonderland isn't real. That I made it up when I was young so I had a place to go once I lost everything in a fire that killed my family. They say none of my friends are real, that I'm not regal at all. I don't even know if they are anymore. She say as she looks ay her reflection in the crystal.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 12:00 am

How can you believe in a place you've never seen, creatures you've never heard of, and a place where magic is beyond that of any demigod? Why are you putting faith in me where others simply label me as mad and send me away. I'm not worthy of a crown.She says tossing her ruby crown away, not breaking a single piece of it but watching it land a few yards away. There was no hope for Alice. All there was was the asylum and her treatments. Maybe everyone was right. Maybe medication would help, even if it did silence the Maniae.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 12:20 am

Alice looked into Alucard's grey eye as her vision began to blur and tears spilled out over her cheeks. Without a second thought she wrapped her arms around his waist in a hug and clung to him, weaping silently. Nobody had ever believed her like her Red King did. Nobody ever embraced her for her madness. Alucard was so much more than Mim, or Chessie, or anyone in Wonderland she spent much time with. Alucard was her Wonderland, her Underland, and her mortal world. He was her everything. She cried and buddies her face in his chest, not wanting to ever let go.

OOC: My feels when writing this. I legit almost cried.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 12:32 am

OOC: the power of Alicard is too strong!

Bic:Alice shook her head. She did not want to go back even if she needed to. She wanted to spend the rest of her days here in the cave with Alucard. There were only judgements outside of Underland. In here she was free and careless. The moon was at its beak and a giant crystal in the center started giving off a hue of purple and pink and all the colors of the rainbow. It was a giant opal.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 12:49 am

OOC:im tempted to not post after 666. Xp BTW, I seriously did just make up this poem thing Alice says.

Bic: As she was held in her King's loving arms, Alice was sat down in his lap and took notice if the giant opal in the center of the room. It glowed every color of the rainbow and then some, making the room blossom with light.Little blossom so fragile and small, wait just a moment till your tall, embrace your netherling and spread your wings, for one day you will be queen.The young queen sang to a different type of tune. It was the lullaby Mim used to sing to her before she would go to sleep on storm nights. Out of curiosity, she added her own second verse.Queen of red, why do you cry? Your queendom is vast and your power reaches the sky. My little blossom all strong and free. Now a queen is who she much be. Though the land she loves turns to ash and dust, there is always hope from the one she trusts. During her speak song, Alice closed her eyes and co.tiniest the words in just song. There was no music, no set tempo, just her voice and the sound of its echo in the cave.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/14/2015, 4:06 pm

Alice closed her eyes and smiles softly as Alucard added to the song and rocked her in Underland. This was what she wanted for him in Wonderland. To be care free and live without a worry. To rule the red queendom and fly with her at night, kissing as they danced with the stars.

OOC: I have a Wonderland AU idea, will you join me in it?
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 1/19/2015, 10:35 pm

Alice smiled as she heard Alucard say that he loved her. He may have been odd at times but he was a gentleman and loving, all she could ask for and even better than Mim.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 6:39 am